What's so damning about the emails?

I understand that Hillary had used an insecure server to handle classified info. Other than that, what did she do wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Phony-Lying-Bitch-400x240.jpg (400x240, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/J96h8
youtube.com/watch?v=U6mi2WaImVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Money laundering for the Clinton foundation

Sauce?

It shows the Obama connection. Just like Jussie case shut down this week, because it linked to Obama. They will be in jail soon. It is coming.

Attached: damn.gif (288x205, 473K)

benghazi numbnuts

Again that's very vague and no sauce to confirm.

Any user in the know with links to confirm? I am genuinely curious.

lol literally go read them, there's a reason she tried to delete them sonny boy

How so?

Stop shitposting user. She was the most criminal candidate to run for office in the past 30 years. Probably as bad as GW Bush.

On top it all she lost twice. Once to a 1term nigger senator and 2nd a reality tv star similar to Kim Kardashian.

Now fuck off.

Dude its just what a believe, now get out of here you cuck.

Common sense

Go to Wikileaks faggot there are tons of emails between Hillary’s inner circle. Pizza related maps collusion with the fbi money laundering so much stuff user

I believe she's a criminal and should be prosecuted.

I just want the evidence so I can see what exactly happened. People talk about it, but I never know wtf is going on other than the "mishandled" documents.

I recently tried to convince a family member how fucked she was, but I had nothing to show other than the personal insecure email bullshit. Yes I know that's a big deal itself, but try and convince a lefty of that.

Any links, please post. Thank you.

Deleting them alone should have gotten her prison time.

>I understand that she broke the law in a flagrant manner and got away with it, but what else?
here you go
archive.fo/J96h8

If anyone can just tell me specific emails or links I would greatly appreciate it. I am on the side that believes all the shit mentioned, but I want the ability to access the evidence.

Even a phrase to enter in the search would be nice, provided I don't have to sift through dozens of emails to finally find the 1 that is being referred to. A link would be best, and easy if you know where to look.

>used an insecure server to handle classified info
Why is that not bad enough?

Attached: 1553732597353.png (640x671, 123K)

This is very interesting and extremely helpful. Thank you user

In my book that should get her fucked. I had heard there was even more, and that would be helpful to prove to certain people I know that she's fucked in the head.

WTF

She had SAPs on a wired device. If you don't know why that is a grave offence, shoot yourself.

Attached: 1553320392543.jpg (320x320, 23K)

herr durr, maybe you've heard of a country called Haiti. they're still waiting for their $2 billion dollars from the clinton foundation for global fund raising after the disaster.
or maybe the one where russia claimed russian banks funneled $100m into the foundation to make the uranium deal go through.
or maybe the pay to play schemes involving donations to the foundation in the millions of dollars securing ambassador status.

Please provide source. Thank

-Pay to play scheme with the Clinton foundation while being secretary of state
-Mishandling of Benghazi
-Prolly lesbo relationship with Huma
-Obama aware of her transgressions, but did nothing.

Asking for sources, not statements. Thank

The emails that they claimed were personal (30,000+) that were erased after the subpoena most likely had all sorts of classified information in them. They didn't want to be subjected to the FOIA and other government scrutiny, so they corresponded on a private email server. He is on record saying he didn't know. It is highly likely that he did know and may also have been emailing her using an alias.

One of Obama's 2012 slogans was "GM is back, Bin Laden is dead, and Al Qaeda is on the run". After saying that, the Libyan ambassador was assassinated in July of 2012, just months before the election. There were a number of things possibly going on in Libya at the time surround what the ambassador was actually trying to do, but setting all of that stuff aside......because of Obama's "Al Qaeda is on the run" slogan, they did not want this to look like a terrorist attack and did not want any attention drawn to it, so they lied and said it was because of a youtube video.

They sent Susan Rice out onto all of the cable news shows to talk about how an anti-Islamic youtube video (which was done by some Egyptian Coptic Christian if I recall) was the reason this had happened. There were tons of holes in the story, and eventually back-tracked that.

So there were probably tons of emails proving the exact opposite of what was said publicly about Benghazi on that server, and it would have come out right before a presidential election. If they had dealt with Benghazi properly, sent the support needed, etc, Obama still would have won reelection, but instead they just dug in on all of that stuff. The POTUS using unsecure email to get around scrutiny/FOIA would obviously big one of the biggest red flags on that server.

Is there proof Obama used an insecure thingy or just Clinton?

She kept higher than top secret information on her server SO it could be "hacked" by the highest Clinton Foundation foreign donor. The information was for sale, the server was her store.

Attached: Hillary white supremacist.jpg (602x395, 51K)

No, the proof was destroyed. The POTUS can only receive email from approved addresses. Huma Abedin's statement to the FBI said that when Hillary changed email addresses they white house had to know about it, so she could continue to email Obama. That is as far as it went.

The Obama administration was full of people using email aliases including
Loretta Lynch AG,
Eric Holder AG,
Lisa Jackson, EPA
Kathleen Sebelius HHS,
Lois Lerner IRS,

Why were they doing this? What are the odds the POTUS was doing it too? Read about Huma Abedin's statement to the FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6mi2WaImVI

Attached: Hcoup.jpg (660x1099, 583K)