Absolute Madman

Owen Benjamin just urinated on the God of the jews. How long til he (((kills himself)))? Hopefully they don't make it a murder-suicide. Kinda dig his wife.

Dude's out of pocket shitting on Alex, but holy shit this is funny.
youtu.be/ssFkn26AEZE

Jew redpill thread as well. Gimme what you got.

Attached: 1530127396138.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilhan_Omar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashida_Tlaib
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamika_Mallory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Perez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sarsour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/276694/is-the-womens-march-melting-down
nytimes.com/2018/12/23/us/womens-march-anti-semitism.html
haaretz.com/us-news/linda-sarsour-apologizes-to-woman-s-march-members-for-slow-response-to-anti-semitism-1.6675453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is too far. not funny. just hurtful.

Stop spamming this Pro-Israel kike you losers. He will never be Jow Forums-approved.

>and i will give that 10 dollar bill to a jew
fucking glorious. it appears Owen Benjamin as officially joined our ranks.

fucking savage

watch adam greens 15min clip on owen and the jews. within a months time owen will be calling for the gassing of everyone in israel.

No, he wont. Because he is a pro-Zionist, Pro-LGBTQ fake Christian, hollywood kike

This needs to spread on Black twitter for maximum lulz

you should probably watch the video you fucking idiot. he talks mad shit about faggots and zionists.

So the Confedercy was all just jews?

This implies Jews owned a lot of land, did they own a lot of land in the states? This also implies they would have been in favour of the confederates in the south.

Loses credibility when he claims the moon landings were faked.

I started watching OB a few months ago and
there were 3 things I disagreed with him on
1. The holohoax
2. Alex Jones being a good guy
3. Tommy Robinson being a hero

Owen finally gets it

he went full apeshit on jones because jones wouldnt have him on becauuuuuuuse.....

he names the fucking jew

Despite their limited number, they somehow managed to own the slave ships to bring blacks over to work the fields.

If this sounds familiar, jews from presumably the same bloodline are now vastly overrepresented by magnitudes in finance, government, border-jumpers to come in and keep wages down, account for 50% of all Democrat donations despite being 1.8% of the population.

If you somehow doubt the outsized influence the jews have in American politics, then I seriously have to question either your intellect or sincerity on this subject.

>sources Rodriguez
>page 3hundredsomething

page 3hundredsomething of waht

and how did the mexican know what was going on back then

>This implies Jews owned a lot of land, did they own a lot of land in the states?

They owned cotton plantations in Louisiana. To this day there is still an outsized amount of Jews that live in New Orleans.

this is why i cant wait for disclosure in the lawsuits Jones is facing, i want to see if he wont name the jew because he's actually being funded as controlled opps or if it's just because his kids are half jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Attached: 1517381039344.jpg (580x402, 55K)

>month
Maybe less, his acceleration seems to move exponentially
t. 2018 owen
He didn't call Tommy out but he's zoomed right on past to the point that it's irrelevant now.

literally NOI-sponsored non history.

those stats are so out of touch with reality it's a joke. if you're gonna redpill us on jews, at-least use real history. not some nigger-brained scifi story.

Wow so black people can't be historians? Racist bigot.

Never reply to meme flaggots. Recognize you’re seeing a shill and ignore.

>Maybe less, his acceleration seems to move exponentially
manic episodes nigga. hes fully sperged. pretty sure his wife is gonna divorce his ass if he doesnt bring it down a few notches. he needs to take a 2 week break from this shit you can visibly tell he is deteriorating. he strikes me as the kind of person to sperg the fuck out and blast up some politicians

>blast up some politicians
Don't be getting my hopes up now, Trump cucking has blackpilled me enough.

>at-least use real history. not some nigger-brained scifi story.
Why? our enemies use this tactic, and it's been pretty successful for them so far.

Honestly that's were we really need to diverge from the natural urge to be factual. Using emotionally impactful propaganda is too damn effective to not use & if comes from NOI that's even better. It's not like the people that need their minds changed arrived at their current worldview with facts anyway.

No fucking way

>Honestly that's were we really need to diverge from the natural urge to be factual.

The history of Jews and slavery in the US is true. The NOI claims are mostly factual their research is just spotty.

The truth is this:

>there were not a lot of jews in the US pre Civil War
>Of those, an outsized number owned slaves compared to the white population.
>Jews operated most of the largest cotton plantations in the Louisiana delta.
>Jews controlled lots of the shipping companies in Newport (RI) and Charlestown (SC) that imported slaves into the USA prior to their ban on importation.

I didn't doubt them I just just know it's considered discredited. The fact that the ADL went to such great lengths to smear Dontell Jackson was evidence enough for me to believe it had to have been at least partially truthful.

Black twitter??

New name for Twitter. How about Shwitter?

trump cucking and sucking kike cock has me ready for 17 fucking 76

topkeke

Attached: ben8.png (1146x728, 261K)

bump

Look anons...I know you all hate niggers but honestly...this video is worth the watch. Especially around min 13:20 and further. He talks about the Jewish banks in the South. It really is a new angle of the slave trade question.
youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4 For niggers, his books seem well researched.

Owen can be cringe but I guess ill bump for him being brave and naming the jew.

Attached: Yuck.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

These brave women of color are all red pilled on the Jewish slavery question and they all have called out the Jew. We need to suppor these women. Send them digital copies of Farahkans books. I know Tamika Mallory is super red pilled. She single handedly blew up the Women's March and took it from the Jewesses.

Anywhere we can break down the Intersectionalism the Jews built as part of their Victim Narrative vs Evil White Male Oppression narrative works in our favor. For example, women of color attack Jewish women for their part in the Jewish control over the slave trade.

Know these women. Search their names plus "antisemite" and you will find their histories against Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilhan_Omar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashida_Tlaib
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamika_Mallory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Perez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sarsour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Here are a few articles. Some of these women have DESTROYED the jewish influence over the Women's March. We should be ncouraging this.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/276694/is-the-womens-march-melting-down
nytimes.com/2018/12/23/us/womens-march-anti-semitism.html
haaretz.com/us-news/linda-sarsour-apologizes-to-woman-s-march-members-for-slow-response-to-anti-semitism-1.6675453

Then we turn these bioweapons against their former masters and isolate the Jew, deplatform
the Jew, expose the Jew.

When they go and run to the ChristCucks for protection we slam the Cucks and make them out to be total faggots. Fat nigger sports ball loving cucks. We point out how much Jews hate them and see them as Pagans for worshiping Jesus.