ABOUT ROMANIANS IN AMERICA

Romanians and Tile/Countertop Installation Companies.

Can someone tell me what's up with all the Romanian tile companies in America? Is this a front for something more sinister?

What can you tell me about Romanians who immigrate to America's bible belt? Can they be trusted?

Attached: file.png (255x170, 961)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU
youtu.be/c73uIWF6PyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO my Romanian dad did tiles while he was in the US (along with 3 of my Rom friends dads). My uncle also Romanian has a very profitable granite countertop business. What do you expect guys who can't speak English to do for money. They work their asses off

>Is this a front for something more sinister?
indeed it is. ;)

Working your ass off = installing bathroom tiles??

Not trying to talk shit, but I notice that Romanians are constantly in the construction field installing countertops and tiles. It's fucking odd.

they work at least 70+ hours a week "just installing tiles". I used to do 77 hours a week (no overtime pay either) mostly as an initiation not necessarily because I needed to.
>are constantly in the construction field installing countertops and tiles.
Only the first generation who were too old to learn proper English and get credentials. The second generation or younger generation is more technology oriented and often work in IT. Also stay away from Romanian girls, they're all ours.

I met a Romanian guy who owned a tile company and lived in a $200k house, and now he lives in a $2,000,000 house 6 years later.

I do not believe for one second this man made his fortune from a tile company. His company literally has nothing at all but a few basic entries on the Secretary of State website.

the secondary reason why they decided on those occupations is because Romanians can't get along with others well. They chose fields which is either one man operations or where they can quickly advance and own the business.

He likely made the money legitimately but like I said, also put in 80 hour work weeks and lived minimally. Romanians are hustlers (legally) and achievement based.

sometimes they robbing banks
youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

lol and in typical Romanian fashion they have to overdue it.

>Romanian thread
>No tripcose
>Ctrl. F archives
>No Nihil De bunghole or fucking whatever
Did that faggot finally get banned? Pic unrelated

Attached: biUGjwY.jpg (973x1400, 495K)

Just fuck off, faggot.

what are you even saying?

lol are you ok sir?

Romanians are literally taking over the world. Nothing can stop the Wallachian Empire now.

>nu stie

Some Romanian tripfag would come into every memeflag/Romanian thread and babble about mossad stealing his identity

Sauce

Attached: 1549394663790.png (5168x6488, 2.87M)

regular economic refugees
nothing else
they typically stick together and go to their churches

Romanians in the us are normal people because they dont have free pass like gypsies do in europe. In europe, most gypsies moved out of eastern europe and for some reason they ve been dubbed "romanian" even if they are hungarian, bulgarian,serbian and so on. This didnt bother me at first but its starting to bother me since i ve meet a lot of good romanians and its like every american is a literal black nigger

youtu.be/c73uIWF6PyU