Black Pill Depression

Genuinely curious how you guys overcome this. Do you guys have any advice? The red pills are turning me into s husk of a human.

Attached: CECB1CB0-B463-4334-80CF-4E14BED9E2A3.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cwEJrym4v4
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1938/09.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am in the same spot. The only things that seem to help are weight loss, cardio, strength training. Reading. Making lists of people to hang on the day of the rope. Going on dates.

Find god. He does exist and he does love you.

Genuenly don't give a fuck about anything until something hits me while being in the streets.

Christ is waiting for you.

I didn’t make the honk pill but I approve

Attached: E7DD2588-9167-448A-8FA4-6624A539C766.gif (257x194, 995K)

if he loves me then why doesnt he kill me?

Keep your body healthy. Excercise. Eat good, nutrtious food. Get plenty of sleep. Make sure to get enough sun (vitamin D). Also, try not to beat yourself up.

>Going on dates.
this became a very frustrating, angering and disappointing endeavor for me. To quickly realize that 99% of women are vapid and useless. Literally every different date was like dating the same woman, but with a different face. Same boring stupid muh travel muh job muh independent conversation.

To echo some of the other posters, Jesus is real and he's your savior. Also, I'm likely quite a bit older than you at 45. Try to reach a place where you actually become comfortable in depression, as though it were a warm blanket. And remember, if you're not somewhat depressed or misanthropic in these current times, then you're a normie.

I can't overstate how important exercise is. Regular exercise, good diet. Those two things will take you further than any other thing you can fathom in this modern hellscape.

But you may be thinking...that's a fake, superficial solution to the *real* problem. Fair point. But it's wrong. The *real* problem isn't niggers or jews or capitalism or social media. It's meaning. So here's the question: if you find your life devoid of meaning, what are you to do? If you characterize this state of your life as being the result of an accident, well, you try to make peace with that accident. If you characterize it as being a result of hostile forces, you try to fight back.

But what if you charactize it as being a result of sheer, long-term erosion? How do you respond to the fact that billions of unmalicious humans, over time, voluntarily forfeited all of the sources of meaning in our shared society? What do you do?

Because he wants you to repent and forgive, then you will find peace and love and spread that love to the others.
Paul wrote that he didn’t know which would be better for him, death or to be left to spread God’s word, which is love. Either way he said it wasn’t up to him and he had peace with that.

Depression can be overcome. I'm talking from years of experience. In the beginning, take the pills the doctor prescribes. Give it two weeks to start working, and if they don't, tell the doctor, because there's dozens of different medications, and not every pill works on everybody. You may have to try out a few. When they do start working, you slowly get your strength back, and then you can start working on the problems that caused the depressions.
But beware. This is not a short or straightforward process. It takes time and patience. But it's worth it.

Good luck.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-11-12-14h51m17s067.png (720x540, 552K)

good advice. sometimes all we can do is just dig in and forge ahead. Also, don't forget to prep for the pending global shtf crisis on the near horizon. guns, ammo, canned goods, tobacco, etc.

>Genuinely curious how you guys overcome this.
By embracing the Eternal Honk.

Attached: 1553746026558.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Sometimes I get in these short but deep depressive states. I feel like the world is crashing and I can not do a thing about it. I wish people would wake up. Sadly that's not the case.

Recently got off my meds (Prozac) and have been doing better. Those things ruined me. Continuing to workout and do the things I love. Hoping this world improves.

>Hoping this world improves.
do you even know what that means?

If nihilism is true, then nothing matters. The fact that nothing matters does not matter, so there's nothing to be depressed about.
If nihilism is not true, then something matters and I would argue that this will lead to a soteriological ultimate hence the white pill.

Attached: nihilism.png (889x478, 331K)

buy a non fagget motorcycle

Attached: h2r.jpg (900x600, 377K)

Jesus.
He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Notice the "the" in front of all of them.
It seems hokey and old fashioned.
Turns out the people older than boomers weren't as stupid as their offspring.

Try TTB dot org and listen along daily if you don't know where to get started.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

This. The Clown World time line is real.

Do any of us know what it means?

All I'm saying is have hope for a better tomorrow.

Just take the empty space inside the husk and stuff it full with clown pills.

Problem solved

*honk honk*

Attached: 1553717030924.png (600x432, 142K)

>take your medication
Fuck off, Germ. Few need to go through all that.

Attached: 1545930094521.jpg (618x741, 75K)

I'm talking about clinical depressions with intentions of killing yourself. You need medication to combat this, it doesn't go away on its own by simply doing sports and talking a walk in the sunshine.
But that is something you don't know anything about, do you.

>All I'm saying is have hope for a better tomorrow.
you're a brainlet and don't even realize you're using empty phrases

Attached: D71C8F31-A8A8-4D83-A07F-CB40C514D09B.jpg (680x502, 88K)

Attached: 13483486.jpg (250x223, 7K)

You can always open up a swim school in Norway or start a religious community in NZ if its too bad. My only advice except for that is, try not to care. Just accept it and live the depression.

Cold water is supposed to help

Realising it's (mostly) bullshit and Paranoia.
Do yourself a favour and quit this place for a while, you are not doing yourself any favours bombarding yourself with all this negativity and hysterisch. It will give your brain a Break and time to figure Out what you actually believe.
EVERY ethnicity and Race has got fears and conspiracy theories about being gradually subverted, why do you think Muslims left Europe to try build a theocracy in the middle east, If they were actually doing so Well where they were?
Unless you either choose to follow the examples of Brenton Tarrant or Varg Vikerness in Terms of turning thought into Action, you'll just be an impotent asshole making Things shitty for everyone

find god

i know twenty one pilots is a bit of a weird band with a certain reputation.. but Tyler Joseph struggled with depression and his beliefs in God. His music is pretty good at making you feel things you're suppressing and to get your mind thinking in the right direction. That's my suggestion because it unironically helped me with my own journey back to God.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cwEJrym4v4

Piss on Paul

no pills, no. just no.

Or you could go hang yourself instead. The choice is yours.

We interrupt this /advice/ chan to give you the standard Jow Forums words of encouragement

>kek, kys faggot

The red pill disappoints you because you cling to hope of a blue pill existence with a red pill mentality. Depression at the black pill is a choice in some ways. You could instead let go of every aspect of your conceited self-image and become a ruthless amoral narcissistic nihilistic hedonistic cunt instead.

I really hope you find peace, sadly the only way for you to do that is to return to your creator. I fear you won’t be able to recognize truth in your lifetime, but I pray you do.

Are you serious? It's mostly bullshit? time and time again Jow Forums is proven right.

Get your head out your arse.

>Muslims left Europe to try build a theocracy in the middle east

wot?

so you think hanging is better than sunshine and exercise?

I embrace being a degenerate and enjoy the decline

>implying only pills can help you with depression
Pharamfags get out

Attached: 1552481124780.jpg (957x621, 71K)

I'm telling you sunshine and exercise don't work if somebody has a serious depression. Depression that a doctor calls depression, not depression like I don't feel good for a day or two.

Funny thing, had a feeling of relapsing into depression due to all the insane shit i've been reading about... well anything really. Loaded with SJW nonsense, and random people being fired and metoo'd, even people I knew personally. It's like well shit, what's going on? HONK HONK. Oh... Oh my god it all makes sense now.

pic related for the hilarious bastards who opened my eyes to this. Every day I've been out I've had a smile on my face and people think I'm fucking insane that I say "HONK HONK" to really stupid shit I see or hear, but it's just great. It's a machinegun laugh a minute.

Attached: fb35a1764229b8d9f2b4316c0b2a6a14.28.jpg (488x366, 32K)

Become the EDGE
Enhance mental illness, get into religous stuff and parapsychology
Prepare for and work towards DOOM
meditate and focus on what you DESIRE
Also read NRx blogs, spandrell from bloody shovel is inspiring

Attached: cd5.png (683x1024, 610K)

piss is not a bad thing, it alleviates the skin from parasites. Paul would have done well to bathe in piss since he helped the enemy. Then he reformed himself huh? Good for him.

Still trusting doctors and their drugs

What a load of shit. God is a lie, nobody loves you and you're going to die alone.

>(((doctor)))
Yeah ok mate.
>not depression like I don't feel good for a day or two.
What about for more than 4 years in episodes ranging from 1 to 6 months with only a couple weeks of breathing room if you're lucky?

Attached: 1553755569451.jpg (957x621, 90K)

+GOD BLESS+

Attached: DnaJZyLWsAA69xt.jpg (600x399, 48K)

>Volkslehrer

Attached: 1553144923940.jpg (640x645, 42K)

Work out. If thats not enough learn to make/fix things or make art or music.

I went to a shrink because my boomer parent brainwashed by social work would not get off my back.
In his office on the wall, a toy figure of (((sigmund freud)))

>The *real* problem isn't niggers or jews or capitalism or social media.
It's the always the Jews.

>If you find your life devoid of meaning, what are you to do?

Truthfully, I'm struggling with the same issue Leaf.
I believe we need religion to give us meaning. I was an athiest. I have come to realize there is a God now, but am having Issues with worshiping him.

Best of luck finding your own path.

Attached: 1526796849766.jpg (680x954, 131K)

I hope someday you find the truth. Perfect peace does exist, it’s yours for the taking, but there is only one way to have it.

Unironically this

Just honk it out

Attached: Pepe Honk World.gif (418x398, 45K)

easy, counter-attack the liberals. if you know the secret to defeating them then you wont be black pilled anymore.

The power of art

Attached: EE89D9FB-1710-435D-A260-671286D21496.jpg (1132x1536, 268K)

>it doesn't go away on its own by simply doing sports and talking a walk in the sunshine
sometimes it does but the pill-pushers always go to pills first, unsurprisingly

>Jesus is real and he's your savior.
JEsus is the blackpill
>accept jesus as lord and savior
>forsake world
>turn other check when abused.

You're actual scum

1. It's not your fault the shape the world is in.
2. Stop getting angry at the world.

Play some black metal and take solace that this shitty world will end at SOME point. Jesus boomer posters , neck yourself. You caused this shit.

whites have overcome far worse than this. black death killed 60% of Europeans in the 14th century. but they survived and went up to conquer the world.

never take the black pill. this is a psychological warfare before everything. (((they))) are trying to convince you that it's over and that you have to accept this new reality.

it ain't over yet. the jew will never win

I just reread Stalin on dialectical and historical materialism when I get like that
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1938/09.htm
Here you go mate
There there
There there

I had a kid before I was even into this thing, which led me to the couch jew for about six months. She was actually a Lutheran and stopped answering my calls when I was good. Thanks Jen.
But really if you're having a hard time, go to your local health department and ask for help, get woke on how antiwhite the system really is, then ask around for the password.

>hates the Truth
you will never make it

You have to digest it.
Takes a while.

Jesus is gonna take away all the flesh eating nano bugs eating everyone, and take the shitty jehovah scar away from me, bring me back to all the animals, girls family, friends and nature I lost

Question is this psychological depression or physiological.

both? we got car smog, wifi, rude dumb uglies and baby mutilators, massive animal torture death camps everywhere