The media really are NPC's

Runscript QUINTISENTIALLY.exe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Opinion The heart-warming tale of the 8-year-old chess champion is quintessent (1267x896, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfAonuDjpDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God i fucking hate niggers

Attached: fire_cok.png (798x436, 381K)

>kindergarten through third grade
Huh?

he was 1 of like 5 kids who played chess at his age group and apparently beat the other kids
hardly a "chess champion" when there isnt anyone else to play you

Standard story that niggers can't achieve anything of real value, so they have to change the meaning of things to give it to them. Just like putting together computer components is an invention if you're a nigger.

>Blacks get a pat on the back for stupid bullshit and have honors made up so they don't get mad
In that sense it is quintessentially American I guess

this is so true, but normies in society can't handle it so they stay behind, both in technology and overall. when the truth about race, people, and history can finally be told, then perhaps we will travel the stars. A man can dream.

As an experienced chess player, I can say kid's chess tournaments are a total shit show, people not following rules, moving pieces the wrong way, nobody at that age really understands the game that much. Chess isn't so popular that there is a huge competition level either.

Shouldn't Jow Forums be supporting blacks that achieve in things that take brainpower like chess? Would you rather he take a more traditional nigger path?

Literally nothing wrong with getting the youths involved with chess. At the best it might counteract some niggery and help the community, at worst it will help them hustle some commisarry when they get locked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=dfAonuDjpDY

>he fundamentally misunderstands the meme

Source

That was obvious from the first picture I saw of this "prodigy." Pieces straddling more than one square, including a pawn that is taking up four. I guess the photographer didn't know any better, either.

Attached: another talentless nigger.jpg (1200x800, 289K)

>giving an 8 year old a 4-ft tall trophy

>Runscript QUINTISENTIALLY.exe

It is a quintessentially American story. It's the Horatio Alger myth of the immigrant that can make it in America by mere bootstrap pulling.

It's a common lie.

Me too. Fuck Mondays.

Attached: garf.jpg (474x474, 34K)

Also something doesn't add up about that story either his competition was soft or something because if he was really homeless and awesome at chess you'd just take him down to the Park and have him hustle the old jews at the park Chess games.

>QUINTISENTIALLY the amercians are niggers - (((NYT)))

>inb4 someone posts the quintessential Briton

if he's good at chess then at least that's something
a lot of times they get trophys for no reason

Attached: 1452801240691.png (800x600, 791K)

The headline is misleading

They're acting like he's some prodigy who beat adults at chess

Hes homeless and he beat a bunch of kids in his age range from "elite schools" (probably also full of niggers), and they're basically just freaking out because he's homeless.

>That pawn taking up four spaces

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck. It's like that one with the engineering girl holding the metal part of the soldering iron. They're so fake they always take their pet idiot and play pretend and take pictures, hoping the rest of us are just as clueless.

they wouldnt evolve to be smart unless we forced it with eugenics or at least treated them differently but thas raycis

spoken like a guy who doesn't have children, let alone teach them chess at a young age.
I'm ultimately on your side I think, but your scramble is leaving much to be desired.

someone photoshop a bunch of calculus and diagrams of shit on this lmao

he's looking at the chessboard like he's calculating a physics equation involving the pieces smashing together

>he's looking at the chessboard like he's calculating a physics equation involving the pieces smashing together
I doubt he will ever have level of cognitive ability. It's more likely he's wondering what's for lunch and is straining to fathom what might be on the menu.

I'm sorry little blackie, but with all the positive discrimination and can't know if you actually deserve the prize or if it was handed to you.
I don't give a fuck.

THIS IS SO PATRONIZING HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HOW DO THEY NOT FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE FUCKING DOG SHIT

Attached: 1543918999163.jpg (465x600, 44K)

thats how black people play chess they always put pieces on the lines so they can pretend it was in a different square if itll be advantageous. ive played countless casual games where a they end up with two bishops on the same color

I thought the American Dream is dead?

Attached: 2wxvlj.jpg (500x756, 97K)

Attached: img_3803.jpg (482x517, 99K)