Open Letter to ANTIFA

Open Letter to ANTIFAgs. Due to the actions of antifa organization during the last election, AND due to the continued periodic actions of Antifa over the next couple of years. MY STATE has struck a deal. My state has a very well-established OUTLAW BIKER GANG that "owns" the state for its well established territory. This biker gang does toys-for-tots and various other PR work, and has in general good relations with normie citizens. You don't fuck with THEM, they don't fuck with CITIZENS. SO? Here's the deal, AntiFAGs. Everyone is tired of you shit. Us Republican "Nazis" as you like to call us? Have allied with the outlaw biker gang. (they are ALL republicans, they like their gun rights, go figure, huh). WHEN the presidential election starts to roll around, and my local city has the obligatory TRUMP rallies, REPUBLICAN rallies and FREE SPEECH RALLIES you faggots like to start fights at with your direct action so much? Guess what... the outlaw bikers will be there waiting for you. If you somehow manage to "mob" us all and "win"? I have it on no uncertain authority, that they will simply whip out their little cell phones, and call in the reinforcements, which will bring in EVERY OUTLAW BIKER IN THE STATE pouring into the city, on a non-stop seek and destroy antiFag mission. TRY US, faggots, just TRY US. We are laying a trap for you TRAP-faggots, and we can't wait. Fuck with us assembling peacefully. Fuck with us on election day. I triple dog dare you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27_15-51-14.png (1024x735, 267K)

ok nazi Alt-right fascist. Stfu. Us antifas own the cities.

Don't even try. We have full political and police support. We will assault you at will and police will protect us.

If you defend yourself, you will be arrested.

If this happens antifa will be crying for police protection

>a fucking leaf
ohh soo scurred

We have full support from police. If we want, the police will stand down and we will attack you at will.

If we find ourselves outnumbered, we radio in the police, and you will find yourselves arrested.

Tick
Tock
You'll suck our cocks.
Tick
Tock
Your cage will lock.
Tick
Tock
Death by glock.
Tick
Tock
Your death we'll mock.

Tick tock
Tick tock

Oh. And if we assault you with deadly weapons like bike locks, and you nazis find a way to identify us, Soros will bail us out and pay off the judge to give us probation.

No felonies for attempted murder HAHAHA pathetic nazis. We already won. The Long march has succeeded and its game over. Nazi pigs.

Of all the sageable threads out there...
>in all fields

Let's write a letter to antifa one post at a time. I'll start:
Dear

Attached: tenor.gif (220x187, 609K)

the only thing you pussies can do is shitpost at 3 am and sleep in till noon like the niggers you are XD

Police hate you commie antifa faggots. I cant wait for the day cops and Patriots mow you fuckers down en masse

Attached: 1529684901058.png (720x1280, 579K)

Attached: 1529684947465.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

faggots

Tick tock
Tick tock.

Attached: 1529684251771.png (720x1280, 748K)

Attached: 1529684204001.png (720x1280, 580K)

Thank you-

What makes you think they'll imprison corpses?

They all ready do cry for police protection

Typical antifa faggot

Attached: 1546833925559.jpg (577x1024, 52K)

Get the fuck out of here you stupid leaf. Go focus on your corrupted PM faggot.

You look like fucken wind could knock you out. Eat a cheeseburger or two you tiny cock goblin.

half of us are cops HAHAHAH you stupid fuck!!!

Kek