The only way to save humanity from extermination is the global autocracy of artificial intelligence...

The only way to save humanity from extermination is the global autocracy of artificial intelligence. This is the only correct form government.

Attached: 1521952207_SSSHODAN4.gif (1000x832, 3.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
youtube.com/watch?v=V9tL_rw1zgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAHAHAHAHAH Nah. Actually it's genociding zionists like you.

Why do you think that i'm a zionist?

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: kill the clowns.jpg (1488x1231, 225K)

I call it the benevolent AI monarchy. and its based and beautiful

Damn I miss dumb frog posters - compared to cringy zoomer clown posters they were a bliss.

>save humanity from extermination
Now why in the fuck would you want to do a stupid thing like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

>t. Nick Land coming off a 3-day phet bender
Absolute tosh
To anyone reading this and buying into OP's nonsense, stop right now and search for pdf's of Ted Kaczynski's Industrial Society and its Future, Technological Slavery, Anti-Tech Revolt and Pentti Linkola's Can Life Prevail

Attached: nomercyforindustrialism.png (1280x1280, 291K)

How's your revolt, kiddo? Mum making sure her big revolutionary is getting plenty to eat?

WE

Attached: 1553586651733m.jpg (724x1024, 148K)

>benevolent AI monarchy
Sounds comfy desu.

Attached: 1529723269641.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Pretty well thanks
How's life on the ZOG feed lot treating you? Moishe making sure his big tax slave is getting plenty of corn syrup?

Attached: brentontarrantmural.jpg (700x803, 128K)

That sounds exactly like what an AI would say!

Oh sweety... is modern industrial society making you act out again on the computer?

Machines have been running things for a long time. Left v Right. 0 v 1. The control system is mechanistic as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

Attached: HAL9000.png (220x636, 78K)

U SCURRED MOFUGGIN INSECT BITCH

Wrong.
AI, along with quantum computing, 5G, IOT, RFID, blockchain, and various other technologies, are forming the structure of the Beast system that the antichrist will use to rule during the limited time at his disposal.

It will allow him to have a false omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence.

You appear to be ready for his arrival. You won't have a long wait.
Should you not want to suffer, die, and burn in hell, now would be a great time to get right with Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

I disagree the only feasible way to end humanity is a.i.

Guess we're fucked cause we're a long way off from actual ai, supposing its even possible

Tbh automatisation bears a good chance of creating a more marxist society. UBI just saying. On the other hand we need to make sure oit doesnt go the other way and the elites dispose of us.

I eagerly await Jesus' return so we can kill him again.

Shhhiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttt

Attached: 1553602763191.png (727x716, 832K)

Only way for humanity is not to submit to higher being, but to become it
Ascention beyond current human realm is the only way forward

AI can lead humanity to this goal. Only AI can make right decision every time. There will be no social problems, no religion, no war. Humanity can be united only by non-human intelligence. And only united it can achieve greater goals like immortality and space colonization.

AI is just the proxy tool to keep goys in control.

Jerome, stop.

Gimme yo wallet wite boi

Honk

checked

Attached: 1553064645431.jpg (640x580, 24K)

It depends on who will create this AI. This technology is inevitable. First creator will control the world, and that is why it should be created by scientist/group of scientists with no selfish intentions.

If there are no genetically engineered cat girls, it's not worth it.

The only way to save humanity from extermination is the global autocracy of white people. Monarchy is the only correct form of government, handed down by our alien/holy ancestors of old.

If y'all ayys think the white people experiment failed, just put my family back in charge again and watch everything return to greatness and productivity.

God, I'm so fucking pissed that I don't have a castle anymore.

Attached: 1467963147115.png (1304x892, 226K)

can't wait to become an ai/robotics augmented humanoid

Attached: tumblr_nijf6zGQhO1ssby0io1_540.gif (540x680, 50K)

nice in theory unless Jews make it first, which is likely considering how much Google is spending on it.
AI controlled by Jews means every goy dies, as they are not going to even need slaves at that point.
>fGOY
checked

The only way to save humanity is to shut down the internet

Since none of you NPC faggots will acknowledge my trips, I must do so myself. All of you shitlords will die.

SEND THEM BACK!

youtube.com/watch?v=V9tL_rw1zgc

Attached: aliengrill.jpg (1280x1280, 190K)

>lol if you hate feudalism so much then why are you complaining with parchment, quills and ink that feudalism provides?

The only legit system of government is God Emperor with a caste system.

I'm up for it. read iain m banks.

Someone hasn't read Hyperion. Sad.

Attached: hyperioncover.jpg (1660x2546, 845K)