Would you gas this?

Would you seriously, unironically gas this.

Asking for sanity's sake.

Attached: 1553746207114.jpg (1024x469, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=4HPRbdXfaOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Aww the Jewlets look the same.

>Gas white people
Uhhh no. Now show me a school for niggers. I wouldn't gas them, I'd starve them.

Yes

I would push the button

yes and i’m jewish and here’s why;
it’s cheaper to gas children

Attached: 1553484315488.gif (498x280, 442K)

>white people
Good goy.

Attached: ultramerchant.jpg (600x659, 69K)

I will be honest, the stupid haircuts would make it easier

nice try cia

they're young enough to be converted. if they won't convert, than i'll wait until they come of age, and gas them at the ripe age of 13.

Naw they are adorable and haven’t done anything wrong.

Based Logical Jew.

Surely you wouldn't just put them into a reeducation camp to make them forget about every bit of their heritage.

Or deport or evacuate them.

I mean, they're Jews right. They deserve death, truly.

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

No, I'd just raise them to hate themselves and have all the women fuck niggers when they're older.

Attached: 1359830402050.png (491x491, 255K)

Gassing is too impersonal.

would i personally? probably not, but i wouldnt care one bit

I see only future cheaters, banksters, scammers, leachers, backstabbers, faggots, deceivers in that pic

ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1553708567698m.jpg (489x1024, 135K)

They should be gassed purely because of how unaesthetic they look. Very offensive to my eyes.

Attached: 1551232424690.gif (141x141, 481K)

No.
Mine flail.

absolutely get rid of the little kikesters now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will not be denied the revenge of their fallen fathers. All of them must be eradicated. Glow more faggot.

What part of all jews must die don't you understand?

Deport to kibbutz in Israel

you're goddamn right i would

payots protruding. very disrespectful.

I would without a second of hesitation the same way I would eliminate insects.?

Whats the Budweiser for?

Attached: 1541507117642.jpg (235x212, 20K)

>unironically gas
Since the gassing would come about due to 60 years of kvetching about phony gassings, it would actually be hilariously ironic.

Dude in the back with a case of Bud. Nice.

they get the kids drunk before they anally rape them

not even joking, look it up

Look its just a job, pal. Alright?

Attached: 100union-480x460.jpg (480x460, 36K)

>It was at this moment that he began to see, with his own eyes, exactly what he had began to associate with. The same arguments that he had made, time and time again now came at him and began to eat at his soul. Suddenly, and with a very bad feeling in his stomach, he realized that he had spent many nights in the wrong website. He started to feel a very sick feeling, deep down inside, that these weren't people who were pushing against oppression, but rather a gnawing feeling that there was something inherently sickening about the beliefs he had begun to believe, that he was contributing to something immensely against all morals and ethics that he had been taught in his life. As he read, and he read, and he read, he began to get the sickening feeling that truly... he was among monsters.

Attached: morgan_freeman.jpg (968x681, 82K)

this

Attached: Nigger.jpg (500x390, 49K)

Seriously, what the fuck is going on here? Why are there a bunch of children at a hotel accompanied by two men, one of which has beer?

>he was among monsters
Then go hang out with the other monsters pumping kids full of hormones and performing medical experiments on their genitals, you cant go back to being one of the cattle now and you know it

Attached: McCainMockingLaughter.jpg (620x350, 17K)

Yes, they look like idiots

>nazis
>Free-thinking
Get out.

Yes.

They're from a Jew community that literally exploits the US welfare system by shitting out babies and Jewing their income reports.

found a jew

Nah I'm not a sociopath. Jews or not they're still innocent children. I would ship every jew out of the country if I had the power though.

They sure as hell ain't staying in my country. I'd ask them to leave first, though. They can leave willingly, be forced to leave, or they'll be dealt with accordingly.

jews are so fucking creepy looking

I agree, and that's exactly why I'm about to go throw up now.

Attached: xbnz1i90nr501.png (1070x601, 507K)

compiling those lists still eh

Attached: yikes.png (412x425, 284K)

then leave faggot no one cares

>bitch about arm tattoos and being forced to wear gold stars
>style your hair in a way that immediately identifies you as a jew

Attached: 1520015964734.jpg (616x693, 353K)

Be sure to brush your teeth and wipe your vagina afterwards maureen.

also a mandatory
>you are glowing dude

No. I’m thinking fire would be quicker. To gas them, you’d need an airtight room.

You can just picture them adorably squeaking and scratching at the door.

>you’d need an airtight room.
Im sure all those ww1 battlefields were airtight

it's almost like that's the joke

Want to know how it ends?
A shantytown whose main source of income are brothels (with underage Jewesses) and crime (on the goyim). Extreme overcrowding under conditions of local Malthusian trap, as they aren't going to stop having kids.
It's only going to appear civilized as long as less orthodox Jews can afford to finance it, but with 7 kids per woman that's not going to last much longer.

>Most residents, raised as Yiddish speakers, do not speak much English
They have no education except for studying Torah.

It was exactly like that in pre-war Poland. Entire districts full of yiddish-only useless bums convinced of their own inherent superiority, and that's after several generations of living in one place. Knowing nothing but yiddish didn't work well during the war.

>most men devote themselves to Torah and Talmud studies rather than academic training — only 39 percent of the residents are high school graduates, and less than 5 percent have a bachelor’s degree. Several hundred adults study full time at religious institutions.

Do they even have access to internet? Probably not.

Attached: 1529926975593.png (990x660, 819K)

I’d rather gas noggers and replace with jews

Every child dead exponentially decreases the chances that this world will run out of resources, especially if they're not of European descent.

Gas them all. People of French and German descent are the only true humans.

I'd do it. And they wouldn't even have to be jewish.

>jews always uses money and profit as metric

not unless i had to
first i would just politely ask them to leave

I woudln't gas anyone
it does not come to your credit that you show little kids in order to evoke an emotional reaction
so what if those were 40 year old working class dudes. Those shouldn't be gassed either. But you didn't show that image.
You want people's compassion you show women and children and you play the same fiddle

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|67|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

Yes, off them before they can lay larvae

Attached: 1540654681430.gif (498x211, 1.48M)

Cry more Faggot.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yep

Thanks for the advice.

Attached: 1553713089306.jpg (540x545, 60K)

Converting them won't get rid of their kike genes. That's like a man becoming a tranny and still having XY chromosomes.

Dip them in tar and set them on fire.

Die, Glownigger, Die!

Ofcourse

No, I'd deport them to the Jew Oblast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Omg the little yidlets are so cute

Jews don't live there anymore

Yep. I'd push the button myself.

i wouldnt leave a single one alive

Attached: 1534682498663.jpg (720x548, 31K)

they will grow up and jew our kids. So yes.

i believe this. kek.
even the shills arren't this jewish. top bantz.
check flag, you must be on vacation, why on earth would you go to the belly of the zionist's beast?

Attached: 1552721083529.jpg (1099x460, 83K)

I know. We have to change that.

Get kikes out of White nations and the Middle East. Either that or we reactivate the Führer's Madagascar Plan.

Yeah, they look like zioinists. They dont like biblical jews.

Rest in pieces.

They say you never leave Jow Forums but seriously you guys are a no better than fucking pedogate.

Off yourselves.

And good luck. Clearly there's no god here.

>Hacidum

The average Jew hates Orthodox/Hascidic sects, as they're religious and understand Judaism isn't a race.

Sure! Why not?

No just send them to Israel where they aren't my fucking problem

> Israel isn’t America’s problem
Damn I love MAGA

Attached: 36948AB0-624A-464A-B2AA-CD7AB7E71F65.jpg (784x1024, 111K)

Yes

They won't be if we send ALL of them back, hell and clear out most of Congress

Torah, Tanakh and Talmud says yes.
>Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

> so they run America completly from Israel out in the open instead of behind closed doors.
I don’t think you understand how many non Jews willingly bend over to be fucked in the ass by Jews

It's okay to kill kids. Ask a rabbi.
>Jews kill children
youtube.com/watch?v=4HPRbdXfaOk

And why not? What about roach babys?

I would. With a smile on my face.
I would hang them by their intestines if it meant I got to save one singular greek child.

Is this one going in your holocaust memoirs or the book for a senator that you'll be ghostwriting you faggot kike?

hahaha fuck off reddit cuck go wash your pussy

I wouldn’t kill them. However I would CRISPR their genes to shit making them all slow. I would create stunning women with messed up genes and place them into Israel. All the new children wouldn’t have any intelligence and massive problem. I would create a few with slight problems feeding into their gene pool for future generations.

Attached: 31DD6F54-30E6-4136-B79A-83F55686FC5E.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Damn that's straight up monstrous.