Facebook

When did you stop using Facebook?

>when
>how long ago
>what reason

Attached: 6E731FB8-BBDA-457D-B853-96F622189552.png (325x325, 2K)

I never started.

>2012
>7 yrs ago
> Tired of peoples bullshit

I liked something anti-jihadi that someone else posted. Next thing you know I got a passive aggressive message from fb about how other people can see what i 'like' and I need to think about that in future

Needles to say I left immediately

stopped when they banned white supremacists recently
cant go breaking the rules you know

this

Fuck off Zuckerberg you kike

Just got tired of trying to keep up with what I needed to do to reasonably control access to my stuff and myself. That gave me pause to think about how I use it, and realized to my horror that a FB presence is the last fucking in the world I need.

>stopped when they banned white supremacists recently
You glow faggot. Why are you shills trying so hard to push this alt right shit right now? You're trying so hard to frame and censor this place. False flag incoming. It's gonna backfire too. Mossad and israel will be exposed again.

Years ago, when I started to browse Jow Forums. I still have a fake account just to lurk the marketplace and stalking purposes though

never used it because I'm not some normie pleb

>2012
>7 years ago (redundant)
>found myself using it habitually but with no pleasure whatsoever. Also, read a little bit about datamining back then and was sufficiently disturbed to immediately delete my account. It has, btw, gotten SO SO SO much worse since then.

t. Facebook

Still on it, but I only use it to slowly radicalise the three or four right wing friends I have and slowly alienate the rest of my friends and family with my political positions.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552787747002.jpg (610x610, 35K)

nice autism faggot
im not "alt right"
im pretty far left, but far left policies can only work in a country without nonwhites

I only use it for shitposting memes.

Around 2011 when my extended family all joined lol

>when
4 years ago
>how long ago
i feel like 1 and 2 are basically the same question...
>reason
Fuck jews.

Attached: wtf.gif (500x282, 217K)

2014, realized I was just scrolling through my feed looking for basic entertainment and trying to ignore people's self-aggrandizing announcements to their bubbles

I barely use it but I still kinda do but god do I hate everything it comes with. especially the internal conflict you have when somebody you thought you like doesn't accept a friends request and you don't even know why or what you did to them. fuck all that shit and fuck that the world revolves around social media.

Around 2016

Got sick of all the dramas from my friends circle. Also its impossible to date women who are addicted to it.
Also started noticing people behave different on FB then in the real world. Assholes I knew would virtue signal all day on FB, yet treat people around them like crap.

I run a FB Page just to promote my site and every time I load it I am baffled it still exists. It takes 15 seconds to fully load that cluttered piece of shit.

Never desu.
Facebook is your social resume. When you introduce yourself to someone in real life, 99% of the time they'll try to look you up on Facebook and/or Linkedin.
My sister and her friends actually said to me they don't date people who they can't find on these platforms.

Never had one to begin with...

>joined 2007, permanent leave in 2010
Realized it wasn't healthy for me as I obsessed over responses, likes. Pruned my profile to make it perfect, shaved off friends to have a round number. Checked for updates too many times a day. Just became obsessive about it. Realized it was taking over my life, and privacy concerns. I hated the website then and happily got quit it. Looking at it today, the UI is much worse and more invasive and demanding privacy violating requirements.

I use Telegram for chatting with friends (@mollymawk), sometimes XMPP and Mumble, Tutanota for email.

I did use VK for some time. Really dig the basic no-nonsense clean interface. Ultimately I don't need a public social networking profile besides an IM.

Attached: 1540182645788.jpg (1550x1161, 375K)

I'm sure fb prioritises showing you the most annoying people. There's a woman who's usually at the top of my feed and she basically asks other people how she should live her life, it's sad and cringe. Everytime she needs to make a decision in her life she'll crowd source an answer from her fb friends. I'd completely get rid of fb but a lot of my work contacts ask to add me so I just keep it around but very rarely check it.

RARE

I've never really used face book.

I have an account because my job is family owned and they post the schedule to fb, but the only friend I have is my boss and my coworkers so I can discuss schedule and days off.

Other then that I never, ever use it. I check my work page once a month, and only post if I want to get extra shifts or get a day off.

Fb is cancer

I used it for a year and hated it, just a bunch of self absorbed wankers.
Lost a couple friends because of it

Social media is how I do most of the marketing for my business. It does get repetitive, but I'm actually pretty good at it. It's all about manipulating emotions - the right combination of photos and text can get people feeling the right way towards your product, then you're halfway to where you want to be. A bit like memeing but without any sarcasm or cynicism

7 yrs ago

>Spamfags

Same

literally exactly seven years ago

Yep

Today when they banned white nationalism.

It's a crime to be Hungarian (white person) and want Hungry to remain a Hungarian (white) nation.

Never used it.
Never signed up.
I took one look at it when it first came about and all my mates gave me shit to get me to go on it and I just went 'nah I don't think so'.

facebook is for people with friends and family

>My sister and her friends actually said to me they don't date people who they can't find on these platforms.
It gets worse.
Universities push hard as fuck for (BScEng) students to get on linkedin.
They had a panel of industry types come in to give a Q&A type deal, I asked them if they are prejudice against people that are "ghosts" (my terminology) online.
Reply was that they don't have time to thoroughly investigate applicants and use social media to expedite the process.
I considered then to make a 'rainbows and puppies' account just for that purpose then decided against the whole thing.

I use it exclusively to message drug dealers

yep

>Never used it.
>Never signed up.
>long story incoming
I had a bebo back in 2005/06 and then switched to myspace in 06/07. Deleted myspace because one of my siblings was murdered and I got a bunch of condolence messages from people who I had considered close friends who then could barely speak to me or look me in the eye in person. It felt disingenuous, although since we were teens their awkward response is understandable however at the time it hurt and made me feel alone in my grief. When Facebook became popular in i'd guess 2009 I decided against signing up. It made my late teens and early 20's difficult because it was quickly the in platform where everything was organised. Id be reliant on friends to let me know when parties and such were happening and girls would always tell me they tried to add me on facebook but couldnt find my profile. I'm certain it cost me many a shag. Encountered lots of these issues but didnt bother signing up. By 2012 I thought the platform was about to die anyway and by then it was well known in conspiracy circles that i'd immersed myself in that facebook was spying on everyone and is a CIA asset. I started posting to Jow Forums in 2013 and found its the best platform for what I want. Moved to cripple for a while but ultimately decided that i'm already on lists, Jow Forums moves faster and is more tolerant of shitposting and funposting so I returned here. Year ago I longed for facebook to die but now its happened im fairly indifferent. Even still, fuck Mark Cuckerberg I hope he goes broke.

i use it to stalk lolis
same reason i have jewtube to czech "dare" streams and elsa/spiderman preggo vids and such

but in reality:
>don't have faceberg
>don't have jewtube
>don't have (((apps)))
>hate smartphones

i like being alone and maladjusted to this retarded society :)

Attached: 1553574474230.jpg (630x630, 20K)

>the week trump got elected
>this is the same question
>guess

>>when
>>how long ago
>>what reason

I made an account in 2007 or 2008. I lurked a bit, connected a bit, sent some messages, I was tagged in images a few times. I Think 2009 or 2010 I stopped posting anything. I had made a few dozen posts at most in 2-3 yrs, so wasn't a power user. When I stopped posting, I never got back into posting anything ever.

I still have my account, I sometimes log in, but never do anything there, and do not check my "Timeline".

Reason? I grew up, I have my family, my friends, I don't need Facebook. I am also not interested in all the baby pics of housemums and party pics of other idiots who can't grow up.

Also, GOOD DATAMIninG THREAD!

Attached: germany-greece-politics-economy_4737_48618831.jpg (980x551, 401K)

>My sister and her friends actually said to me they don't date people who they can't find on these platforms.
Id say that was definitely true about 5-10 years ago but in the last few years its not been an issue for me. Girls are more likely to try and connect on insta and snapchat in the last few years but are less bothered when they find out I dont use those sites.

2-3 years ago
I never updated my profile and couldn't be bothered. I never liked it anyway and only joined because of university study group shit
it also made me feel bad about myself because you constantly compare yourself to idiolized pictures of other people with their traveling and love life etc.

none of your business.
you are all done for, we know what you did.

This. Never trust Jews.

Digits like a fine wine

Attached: kekkisance.jpg (570x761, 51K)

Never used it. Had a Myspace back in early high school so I'm not totally social media free, but that's it. They really tried to push it when I went to college (2008-2011), so it was just taking off but still not basically mandatory like it is now.

I worked at a investment bank for a few years after college and was active in the recruitment process. Our VP and associate literally told us to "look up candidates on Facebook". I thought it was absolutely sickening. A lot of people (myself included) just hate social media but you're at a disadvantage if you don't use it.

Same thing. You have to be on A platform.

Never used. I wonder how important and effective would be to keep a nationalist presence there. I always see people saying Twitter is dead, but isn't Facebook still pretty used?

Attached: 1548801269815.jpg (960x616, 61K)

Three years ago
when is the same quesiton
i don't have any friends anyhow

ITT: datamining

>ever using facebook

FPBP.

Still use :/

Attached: pep.jpg (800x850, 103K)

Never used it, only use messenger for girls from tinder.

I disagree. Only young girls who seek status care about social media. Im 27 and girls 21-26 dont care about wether im on social media. Even the status chasers are more interested that I have my own house, a nice car, and a decent job.

>when
>how long ago
stupid question, fag
>what reason
I found my account suspended and they required me to upload my ID to prove I owned the account after having used it for 7 fucking years. Facebook isn't getting my fucking ID.

>post
>people ignore me
wtf did I expect?
Ill use whatsapp. I find that more fun, because its more private.

Attached: 1536116526403.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

2010, could tell it was becoming an arm of the govt.

Whatsapp is also owned by Facebook though.

good for you.
i haven't had sex since i was 22. im now 35.
girls are bothered by the fact im a fat, balding, yellow-toothed wierdo whomst racistly rants about the fact that the earth is flat and shitskins should all be murdered, gibs should be shut off, deport/murder all immigrants, shut down all air travel, have a military coup, murder all immigrants, destroy the internet, murder all immigrants and finally murder all immigrants no matter what generation they are.

get on my level, enter the pro zone.

it's also hilarious how you move into a new area and the local old witches can't "look you up" on faceberg etc so they assume you're dodgy as fuck.

hurrr yeah that's right, i'm a drug dealer because i'm not on faceberg. excellent sleuthing, grandma

Attached: 1552015912183.jpg (750x734, 90K)

A month after I made the account in 2008. I didn't want to talk to anyone I went to high school with, and I thought it was stupid like Myspace.

Right, but I mean.. you haven't met a single girl who doesn't use social media right?

10 years ago. they opened it up to the general public instead of just college students. it was instant cancer

Only used sock accounts on Faceberg.

Yesterday I deleted my account because they locked a post of mine. It was link to a simple interview with a German politician hosted by official media. That shit triggered me hard.

4 years ago
no one gave me attention :(

2006 was 10 years ago?

Attached: 1553575095694.jpg (778x675, 66K)

Same kek

I was once an enthusiastic user. Stopped a couple of years ago after multiple 30-day bans for very trivial reasons. I got sick of the anti-conservative bias.

/ felt disconnected

i dont remember the exact year but somewhere around that time. whenever the shit went public is when i deleted

you had a faceberg account until yesterday.
faggot.

2 years ago, toxic jew site

>Assholes I knew would virtue signal all day on FB, yet treat people around them like crap.
I have found that the left-wing/progressive virtue signallers are, on a personal level, some of the most obnoxious and toxic jerks you will ever meet.

I had a facebook page where I sorted my imgz folder and posted the best shit as a way of providing a means to actually sort them, unfortunately for me, I have interests that lie outside of what facebook considers polite, so eventually I ended up posting extremely funny nazi and hitler memes and images
they deleted my page which I mean, I could understand
but now, now facebook harrass me every month with a reminder of what I have posted in the past even though my page has already been deleted BY THEM
I get little notifications from Facebook all about how whatever post "goes against their community standards" even though they removed my page and I have no control over it
it is actually targeted harassment of an individual from a private company in a position of institutional power
I stopped using facebook in any meaningful way and only keep my account open so that friends and family can message me, but I still get these messages from facebook every month or so just to remind me that I'm an evil right wing alt right internet nazi who doesn't deserve a chance to contribute to the discourse on the web

it's fucking pathetic

Attached: this post goes against our community standards.png (365x635, 50K)

Yes indeed I had. Needed it for buying car parts and discussing mechanical stuff.

> When did you stop using Facebook?

never used it at all. it's just TOO lame. and I own a couple of domains. So why would I even _NEED_ it ???

you could even set up a personal web site on github if you wanted to. Faece-bitch is for LAMERS.

Attached: facepalm.tactical.jpg (476x349, 44K)

even more pathetic is the fact you still have a faceberg account

Attached: 1553022169166.jpg (760x797, 168K)

How do you even get on nosebook? I tried making an account but they asked so much crap I just decided to come back to 4chinz instead.

Attached: Npc.jpg (960x720, 122K)

wow you are such a non-conformist
well done you

>datamining thread
niggers
niggers
niggers

of the plethora of fora and merchant sites you could've chosen you decided you "needed" faceberg.

what a fucking n00b. i thought germans were supposed to be efficient,
no wonder we're leaving the EUSSR.

Attached: 1553573783382.jpg (2283x3000, 2.2M)

no i was just on the internet in the 90's and am therefore not a fucking n00b like you

same reason i never used myspace you widdle babby pissypants

Attached: 1552315544954.jpg (640x640, 116K)

You just have to pre-empt it.

I just say I don't use Facebook when we first discuss contacting each other. I say I have whatsapp/snapchat/texting.

That said I do have a Facebook account which I only ever use to message friends overseas once in a blue moon, I never update it.

OH WOW GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY
HE USED THE INTERNET IN THE 90S
FUCKING WOW
THAT'S SO COOL

Tried to use it to redpill people I knew and connect with other secret internet meme nazis. Didn't work out. Deleted last year.

Attached: 1546746255079.jpg (751x840, 113K)

PLEASE TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW THIS MAKES YOU BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE
PLEASE
GIVE US YOUR TIMELESS WISDOM
GOD AMONG MEN
SAVE US FROM OURSELVES

I really don't get your point. It was comfortable for finding rare parts for good money. Also was good to discuss problems. If it's useful, I will use it. What's the problem?

"triggered" eh?
u mad?

before "pool's closed" it was the geno invasion.
get your laughing gear round that lot.
faggot

Attached: 1551374594203.jpg (840x960, 119K)

you're not special

Never signed up. They wanted a fucking phone number. Fuck that. Same with Signal and Telegraph - anything that wants a phone number is fucking evil and dodgy.

also nice cruise control m8

Attached: 1551739508837.jpg (669x668, 79K)

I really appreciate that you leave the EU. Hope your economy shatters and all of you die in starvation.

[s]god[/s] allah willing

Attached: 1553205607605.png (655x812, 195K)

2 years ago I think. Got sick of retards trying to message me.

I don't use facebook for like 5 years now, still check messenger regularly so I can keep in contact with family and college mates.

gay and fake