Based

Based.

Attached: boomersbtfo.png (720x1031, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_rent/derby-KS/5XtP6p_bldg/48536_rid/37.567439,-96.498414,36.954281,-97.436371_rect/9_zm/
kijiji.ca/v-house-rental/st-johns/house-for-rent-900-mth-clarenville/1420943406
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe the fucking boomers should have though of this before they allowed the jews to take us off the gold standard

Attached: 1532264124889.jpg (1245x973, 195K)

Attached: 1518931919200.png (719x518, 63K)

>don't want to
can't afford

Bingo

>don't want to
Pffft.

>buy a mcmansion
>nobody want's a second hand mcmansion
no shit dumbass.

I don't want one. I would prefer a comfy cabin out in the mountains

Like they have a financial choice in the matter.

Attached: 1547576172436.png (400x200, 41K)

Fake News

The boomers are just selling to wealthy Chinese

Nobody wants a 6 bedroom home to live alone how surprising.

>Pass law preventing non citizens from owning property
>Let the banks fail and liquidate their holdings
>Housing is now affordable
>Landlords btfo
>Boomer "investors" btfo
Just try to find a flaw

Anyone under the age of 50 doesn't NEED space, all of our entertainment is contained in a fucking box on our desk or on a handeheld phone. Even if I could afford it, why would I want to deal with a giant house when I can stay in my cozy trailer that's nearly paid off after 5 years?

To be honest I never thought about the whole Boomer hate, but they really were the generation who took the life ladder away after having climbed it themselves.

Buy house for 15k, expect 500k for it now. Blame others.

And that's just a tiny part.

They were the last generation to enjoy homogenous society too, they really did fuck it up for us.

Attached: 1553667405232.gif (360x360, 1.21M)

I-it's not like I even wanted a big house. . . baka!

Attached: fuyukaidesu.gif (496x478, 84K)

Cause they broke. Also,
>dont want multi bedroom home
who doesn't want at least two bedrooms. Is this supposed to fit in with gen y arent having babies meme or are they saying the kids sleep in the same room as the parents?

Also this. The chunks will replace us and then some.

Buying other people's trash. Who does that?

Bullshit. This is sooo fake and wrong. An opinion piece positioned as fact. The real truth is most faggot millennials will never own any joke because their stupid asses have 60k of edu-tainment debt.

Millennials are unironically the most based generation.

Attached: 1553739073879.png (680x575, 432K)

deflation, jews will never have it

I've noticed a lot of "millennial blaming" articles recently.

One was blaming Millennial's for restaurants like TGIFs and Chillis having to close down because they don't go out to dinner enough, But they never address WHY they don't.

I'm an fucking GenX'er and even I understand why.

Attached: 1533051294357.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

>Just try to find a flaw
The ammo shortage from boomer suicides when they realize they can only take one cruise per year will be kinda rough.

Hahahaha fucking tards
Instead the chinese and koreans are buying them and renting them to section 8 beaners ruining cities and neighborhoods

literally can't, it's perfect

They are responsible for all the evil in the world today.

>have no money
>MILLENIALS DONT WANT A BIG HOUSE AND A FAMILY!

Chinese, koreans, and beaners...all invited by the Eternal Boomer.

The housing market will implode when boomers start dying off.
The end is coming.

Of course not. Gender studies majors, neets, and baristas can’t even afford a decent tent.

im sorry. we have to kill the boomers at this point

Why would we? They are money holes. For the past 6 years, I've been living in a duplex. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. All wood floors. Central heat and AC. Attached 1 car garage. Pet friendly. Shed in the back yard. Lawn care included. Rent is 400/month (and has been the entire time I've lived there). I fucking love my place.

Something like that would be $1600/month at the minimum in the US. In a major city it could be 2x-3x more.

I'm in the US, but using a VPN.

Even without boomers home ownership is cucked.
>pick a house
>pay money for the house
>government forces you to pay them for having your own house that you bought or else they take the house away
Home of the free and the land of property taxes. Literally no incentives to buy houses. Most of the houses are insanely overpriced large plywood cucksheds in the suburbs.

Witnessing that trainwreck at home. (Mostly) free rent!.

You must live in a shithole meth neighborhood for that price.

>work more jobs
>work harder
>in my time I would take any jobs
>climb the ladder

2br 1ba no garage or cuckshed. Surrounded by nigger. In the ghetto. 725/month. Pls send help.

Bootstraps bucko.

>be boomer
>have kids
>be a psychopath because of how you were raised and circumcisions
>decide not to give your house to your kids but instead sell it because you want to blow it on leisure time before you die

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

now post the post 2008 side of it.
prices of homes kept fucking rising.

>inhales and laughs

Attached: 1553739313210.jpg (1125x1193, 685K)

The years go by and this is more and more evident. Their comfortable living made them take the most retarded choices

They dont sell, they reverse mortgage it so they can still live in it til they die.

It's a little of both. I don't want a huge house nor could I afford one if I did want one. I'd be happy with a manageable cottage-sized two bedroom like my grandparents built in the 40s.

Nope. Just a small town, about 45 minutes away from Wichita, KS. Here's a rental just a few minutes outside of Wichita, KS. 3 bed, 3 bath, 1800 sq feet. Was the first rental I saw.

Attached: derby ks.png (1227x702, 876K)

Good. Fuck McMansion subdivisions. Build reasonable, affordable homes.

baby boomers were the first generation to be brainwashed by the Frankfurt School.
This is unironically the fault of muh greatest generation.

Millennials are poor as shit.

We cant buy them if were broke. But we should really start a movement and refuse to buy stocks and real estate. Boomers are just dumping their assets on us.

We need to make them hurt. We have to make them sell low fuck them.

Suburbs suck.
Homeowners associations are only good for keeping the niggers out.
Houses are only a good investment if you either plan on staying there near-permanently, or if you think you can re-sell the house and make your money back.
Also I don't know why but I genuinely just don't want a large house. I'd rather live in a smaller apartment or house with much less room than a McMansion. Once I finish college I plan on moving into a local apartment that's only 760 sq ft. And no, I didn't grow up in an apartment, I lived in a normal suburban house my whole life, I really just don't want a large living space, it feels very uncomfortable.

Attached: 1514745229886.jpg (122x121, 8K)

Yeah 1300 ain't 400. You're telling me you're doing 400 a month no roommates or 400 is your half if the bill?

I always thought it was interesting that I am old enough to remember hearing war stories from my Gpa, and 3 great-uncles, all in the European theater of the War and none of them ever said anything about the Holocaust and one great uncle said he never knew anything about it until Schindler's List came out.

You need to ban foreign ownership or it wont work

400 is my total rent. But it's a 1 bed, 1 bath, 740 sq feet including attached garage. Scaling up, what I showed you there is a better deal. Wichita is already one of the cheapest areas to live in, and being willing to live outside of Wichita makes it even cheaper.

I don't think the Chinese will be replacing Americans like they do to Africans and Canadians. The ones who leave china seem to integrate while maintaining connections back home, you'll probably see a influx of Chinese women marrying American men in the tech sector at all levels to get away from china and provide a way to sneak out wealth. In my experience Chinese people are disgusted by the hyphenated Chinese Americans whose ancestors migrated before communism and view them much the same way Americans view central and South Americans.

Attached: IMG_1413.jpg (464x309, 33K)

The problem in the states is that those huge shit built stick homes in the suburbs are about the only thing that is reasonably affordable.

Don't get me wrong, suburbs aren't terrible, usually if you find a nice white one, there are good schools, a cozy community, local restaurants and pubs in a nearby center, and generally good social cohesion.

However, young people and even older professionals are all looking to move back into the cities. Most US cities are undergoing major renovations atm. Most of the old corporate buildings are being lofted out, and downtowns are being turned into urban residential rather than business districts.

The problem is, this is now driving minority and poor communities out of city centers into formerly white working class suburbs on the outskirts of the city--end of public transport lines and such. As these areas begin to fall apart, they're beginning to move them further out into the white suburbs, or bus them into white suburban schools.

Its a major population shift in motion, with a lot of demographic fallout. Eventually suburbs are going to be littered with former inner-city people who can no longer afford to live in the downtown area.

What are computers?

Here's a 1 bedroom apartment in Derby for $555/month.

zillow.com/homes/for_rent/derby-KS/5XtP6p_bldg/48536_rid/37.567439,-96.498414,36.954281,-97.436371_rect/9_zm/

Derby is literally right up against Wichita, so going even further out makes it even cheaper.

Fuck boomers.

They marry into the tech sector because they are ACTUAL SPIES. Fucking grayon post right here.

Attached: 1553725948534.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

This.
Also this. Suburbs combine the worst parts of the city with the worst parts of the country with the benefits of neither.
Oh the other hand, also this.
If you can’t afford a gardener (which means importing low class migrants) and a a weekly maid, houses are a huge time sink, time the one thing you cant buy.
>spend weekend mowing, fixing leaking sink, work on deck project. Oops the weekend is gone again, at least I dont live in the city

Subrubs dont suck if your focus is raising a family with likeminded family people in a homogenous class environment.

HOAs are good for keeping a standard of living and maintaining property values. No one wants some shitty lower-class neighbor moving in then shitting up his house and bringing the rest of the property values down.

As you are a single young person, its obvious you're drawn to more urban living spaces, but eventually if you manage to procreate, you'll need something larger, and with better schools.

Right now, families looking to live in downtown areas have to pay a premium because finding a 3 or 4 bedroom condo is a fucking joke. Then if you have young children, you do not want to send you kids to the local city schools as they're total shit. So not only must you pay a huge sum for a decent living space, you have to look into private or religious schooling for your children.

>Also this. Suburbs combine the worst parts of the city with the worst parts of the country with the benefits of neither.

Depends on what you want.

They can combine the best of both if you have different priorities.
If you want the local feel and tighter community of a rural town, but with easy nearby access to a city, then a suburb is ideal.

If you want the freedom of backyard bonfires OR the bustle of downtown city life, then a suburb is bad on both accounts.

they waiting just to inherit it
>makes sense

Attached: assange cat.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I'm not. My parents pay 300 per month more in property taxes than I do in rent.

anything I inherit from my Boomer parents is getting sold, for whatever, I don't want the crappy world they built or any of the gaudy possessions they valued so highly that they sold their nation out to get them

>mfw buying a cheap house 8 years ago, and it's already doubled in value
Not going to sell it though. I like it here, so I'm gonna spend some more money to improve it.

Attached: norkike.png (715x585, 89K)

Attached: boomers housing market.png (1160x3292, 616K)

Because people like that assume they are the Center of the universe and filter reality through that awareness. They don't see millenials as independent actors with their own thoughts and concerns independent of themselves. Therefore it doesn't become they aren't buying because they are poor, they aren't buying because they hate us.

I don't go to those places because it's easy as shit to make all the food they offer. Seriously, a George Foreman grill, an oven, and an air fryer could whip up a meal for two in under 20 minutes.

I don't want a huge house. I want a decent sized house. With a lot of land.

Based realityposter
>Fpbp
>Spbp

Attached: 1552833979909.jpg (1024x1011, 121K)

>1974
Maybe just a coincidence, wasnt the Lima Agreement signed in the 70s and the start of offshoring to China.

>don't want to buy
The author misspelled "can't afford to buy because they're drowning in student debt"

My mortgage on a 2500 sq ft/4 bed/2.5 bath/3 car garage home in Tucson is only $1200. And I'm not likely to lose it to a tornado.

Tell it to the guy who said having a home like that would cost a shit ton more than what I'm paying.

>Don't want to

I think you mean
>Can't fucking afford

Now fuck off back to your discord you deranged slide thread posting transexual

Attached: 21577278_230185150843237_2911217528598429696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

>millenials cant afford what their parents had

>"millenials are humble and do not want to buy big mcmansions, they're happy to live in cucksheds, right goy, you're a good person for being ok with being poor right?"

China has a huge shortage of women already because of their one child laws. You hear stories of a women of marriage age choosing from a long list of professional men. Most of the homes they buy here in BC remain empty, it’s just an investment for them.

They didn't know man. These are our parents or grandparents we are talking about. They are good people. Just a product of their times, like us.

>China has a huge shortage of women
Why do they have a growing population of "leftover women" then, Chang?

Fuck you
I DO want a big sprawling house but i cant afford shit

>They are good people.
Sometimes I wonder.

>mortgage
You mean rent.
>implying you ever actually own land

Maybe these idiot boomers will finally realise that houses aren't supposed to be an appre iating asset that you flip for profit. They're for living in and passing down to future generations.

Why the fuck is everything that boomers and every generation post lost generation bone a fucking pyramid scheme

>moving out
>not living at home in one of the most desirable suburbs
>no rent
>free food
>save all your money
>chill, active parents that are out and about the whole day anyway
>implying the thot who rejects such a comfy and cozy life is worth a toenail
What gets me is millenials don't wanna share a house with their parents for free, but are willing to share a house with 6 other people for rent - even if they're in the same fucking suburb. Plenty of millenials can live a comfy life, they just choose not to.

Attached: 1548843427723.jpg (240x250, 5K)

Trailer park living is the future

It is kinda both, the ones that can t aren t stupid enough to buy.

I don't think that's an excuse. Look at our generation. Some people are informed and others are clueless. "product of their times" is a poor excuse for not thinking about future consequences.

The amount of boomers that either laugh about young people paying for their retirement, or when told about the shit that's going to happen in the next 50 years respond with "Well I'll be dead by then" really makes them hard to think highly of.

I'll have you know I am happy with my cuckshed and watching Tyrone black my wife!

Attached: 1496201111164.jpg (600x600, 46K)

the ones that can aren t*
chek em

This. Day of the pillow when

>all of our entertainment is contained in a fucking box on our desk or on a handeheld phone.
kek this is actually a good point memeflag. record players, VCRs, massive shelves of VHS tales, big fat cube shaped TVs, DVD players, CD players with giant CD holder shelves and stacks, records, bigass headphones, big boxy computers with big cube shaped monitors, everything with a mess of wires...

I love mcmansions cause I grew up poor and hope I can afford one someday on principle but realistically everything I need would take up like one room in it and I can’t see settling down with any of these damaged women let alone having kids to send to get brainwashed in the education system into being good little communists protesting with blue hair lecturing me on sjw talking points.

Hello, I fall into this category and personally the deal Breaker for us is the fact there is never an EnSuite bathroom. There is no going back once you have one and now I can’t buy a new house because none are coming up with an ensuite

ya up north here you can get a 3 bedroom 2 story house for like $900/mo in newfoundland.

kijiji.ca/v-house-rental/st-johns/house-for-rent-900-mth-clarenville/1420943406

problem of course is you have to live in newfoundland (although it’s probanly still
pretty white hmm...) but if you aren’t a big city person and work over the internet, it’s possible to get a nice place for cheap.

>If you want the local feel and tighter community of a rural town, but with easy nearby access to a city, then a suburb is ideal.
I DID...back when everyone was white and we knew our neighbors by name and could trust them. now with “diversity” meaning a bunch of low iq low impulse control prone to violence and stealing blacks & poos & latinos who don’t speak english as neighbors? no thanks.

That's what fucking happens when you ship all the manufacturing jobs overseas and give all the tech jobs to immigrants.

Attached: 1553434887019m.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)