What happens here? Why is it the second fastest growing state?

What happens here? Why is it the second fastest growing state?

Attached: idaho-map.gif (415x435, 83K)

Ah whole lot of nothing, gonna get the smite from Yellowstone soon.

>2nd fastest growing
because no one fucking lived there to begin with

>Moscow
That's pretty cool

Not as cool as Americans not knowing why the population is growing so fast.... shhhhh don’t tell them

Mexicans and Muslims literally taking it over. I'm not kidding

Whites are subconsciously congregating. Even liberals are moving there because they're sick of """overpopulation"""

How true is this? I was thinking of looking for work in Boise.

Some 40% of those leaving California go there. White flight much? Fucking retards are ruining it and voting blue and for the same policies that fucked up our state in the first place. One of the many reasons I understand why people fucking hate us. The sad part in my case is by the time I establish myself it will most likely be overrun. Nowhere left to run... fuck me.

Attached: 1518071562046.jpg (639x629, 85K)

Boise is almost 90% White, and i'm guessing outside Boise is basically all White people.

Are you living in Idaho now?

Fuck off, we're full.

Potatoes?

The potato industry and agriculture in general brings in a lot of mexicans.
Obama resettled a lot of refugees in Boise to try to change demographics.

>What happens here?
just potato things

Attached: my potato when.jpg (554x715, 74K)

No. But are you guys really getting the shitlib fallout from California, as this user mentioned? I've got friends in CO who've mentioned something similar, but I didn't think Californians would tolerate the weather in Idaho.

>Nigger ruins a good thing.
Color me surprised.

I just moved here a year ago.
>cheapish
>90% or more White
>Arizona-tier gun laws
>No public transit (hence no niggers)

Cause it's fucking awesome. I lived there for 4 years. Up north.

The weather in Idaho is temperate and has four seasons. It's not too disimilar from CA's, except it has actual winters I guess

This is true.

Only in the southern part. Up north it's all timber.

My dad's good buddy lives in Boise and works for federal refugee resettlement program. It's true.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

IDAHO ISN'T EVEN A REAL STATE STOP LOOKING AT THAT PART OF THE MAP GODDAMMIT

SURELY YOU MEANT TO CONSIDER WASHINGTON OR UTAH IM SURE OF IT

Attached: 1549853517298.jpg (500x606, 52K)

Live in the mountains now, lived in Northern California for a while for work. Comparatively, it might as well have been perpetual summer in NorCal.

5!

No, still stuck in the same hell hole county I have always lived here in southern CA. I'm joining the military to broaden my horizons... hopefully. As they say the grass is always greener on the other side. I just hope this is the case for once.

Colorado was a lost cause 20 years ago when hordes of liberal yuppie scum started pouring in buying up everything and then importing vast numbers of mexican workers. And now, gay governor, red flag law, ban the electorate law. it's ogre. I come into these idaho threads because that's where I want to move to.

I live in the Bay Area and I’m thinking of moving there.

>hordes of liberal yuppie scum destroy God's country by repeating the same behavior that destroyed their previous residence
They really have no self-awareness, do they? No wonder they 'empathize' so greatly with illegals and the like.