What does Jow Forums think of Sam Harris?

What does Jow Forums think of Sam Harris?

>is not a zionist
>is a race-iq realist
>crushed Jordan Peterson in debates
>is pro-psychedelics
>is a master meditator

Attached: sam-harris.jpg (220x349, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9vdOk9UotA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

juden

Attached: 1553753997752.jpg (500x669, 49K)

>asks us what we think
>tells us what to think

Anyone else sick of the Mossad psyop?

Just another kike trying to prevent whites from organizing along racial lines.

He's functionally the same as Jordan Peterson in that respect.

he is ok, but his zionist beliefs and the trump stick up his ass, his belief in the russia conspiracy, and fawning for establishment democrats is annoying.

>IS a zionist
>Pro US interventions
>Anti Russia
>Pro Nato
>lobbied for Twitter to ban Trump
>Aware of Race-IQ but doesn't want to talk about it

Attached: intelectual jew web.jpg (970x793, 612K)

ben shapiro is better, he talks twice as fast and uses better vocabulary, step it up lil harry

Attached: iddcB0s.jpg (1280x1280, 196K)

Fake degree pseudo intellectual

He is extremely overrated imo.

Zionist traitor to the United States who is going to be executed for treason once the mueller indictments are opened.

Lol face says girl but shoulders say guy. When will trannies learn?

>(((Ben Shapiro))) is better

They're both kikes who oppose white nationalism. They both belong in gas chambers.

The man deserves little respect. Ben Stiller is a philosopher and neuroscientist, yet he got his ass handed to him in debate by a cartoonist - Dilbertman. Harris whined like a spoiled schoolgirl about Trump and muh Russia while Dilbertman ran circles around him, it was embarrassing. Lost all respect then and there

I think he is based, most of Jow Forums will call him a kike for not believing in their favorite desert religion though

pseudo intellectual

>based
You've got to be kidding me. Scott Adams exposed him for the fraud he is

>he talks twice as fast
That's not a good thing son

I actually haven't watched much of his stuff, what do you mean exposes him?

Attached: bbbbbb.jpg (450x600, 66K)

I like how recently hes taking acid and shit trying to discover "spirituality without god" as he slowly realises him and his ilk have destroyed the planet by removing spurituality in the first place

I wish i could be there when he finally lets himself reflect on what he has done

Attached: PinkWojakMcCain.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: 6f22419f21cd5d00a8d0251270725cf1109402d1cb7e30d76f68c0d7e69c044f.jpg (723x879, 243K)

Attached: 464d8d05a56f5ebdcb33a57c625901ac36fc91c464c592352d79a2e4b294bb39.png (723x879, 697K)

I like him well enough. I don't remember him being wildly wrong on a topic, he seems to have a moral compass and tries to be consistent.
If he's weak on something, usually he just doesn't know enough about it.

>is not a zionist

Attached: 1542162276533.png (1351x559, 1.01M)

based

Listen to his podcast w Scott Adams.
Harris usually acts the impassioned intellectual part, but in this one he gets absolutely triggered.
I've seen it w other guests on his podcast too - the moment Trump's name is uttered Harris morphs into an emotional onions boy and starts bitching and moaning uncontrollably. I don't get it.

Weird, do you think Sam Harris hates Israel?

He was a big time russiagate conspiracy theorist

if anyone wants to give me extra recommendations on what episodes of waking up are worth taking a look at then feel free

>Claims to be objective intellectual
>Can't talk about Trump or his supporters with injecting his emotional bias into the conversation
I don't think very highly of him.

>"anti-russia"
>still talks about zionism and race realism
>baguette flag
what the fuck kind of shill is this

Attached: 1539303499701.jpg (569x802, 109K)

>Is not a Zionist

Attached: Alt Rogan1530559869806.jpg (960x960, 206K)

Sam had a live event with Shapiro. You can listen to the audio for free. Sam easily got the better of Shapiro in my opinion, although I agree with most of what Shapiro says. I agree with even more of what Sam says. Neither is perfect, but maybe neither am I.

And it does grind the hell out of my gears when Trump and his (((guests))) refer to themselves as white.

This a million times. I used to like Sam Harris a LOT but then he started talking about how you should always believe everything the government tells you and that being proud of being white is bad.

The problem with Harris' ultra-rationalist secular "religion" shtick is that he doesn't seem to understand that not everyone in the world is a 140 IQ high functioning autistic like himself. I would donate money to have him tour the poor black parts of St. Louis for a week and try to find a single person who understands what he's saying.

>>is not a zionist
source

Listen to 'Sam Harris responds to charges of Islamophobia after Christchurch'
Oh god, what an insufferable cuck. Someone makes a slight criticism of him in the mainstream press and he gets on his podcast and whines for 20 min straight about it. He comes across like some hormonally imbalanced woman
He loves to play up victimhood anytime even the slightest of criticism comes out against him in the NYT or Vox or some other rag like that.
And yet he constantly misrepresent and maligns anyone to the right of him. Hypocrite!
Listen to the waking up with the ex-neo nazi. At the end they both have a bitch-fest about Molymeme and Spencer. Lol. They sounded like bitter, dried up church ladies

so you think we should structure our logical and intellectual framework around what niggers can comprehend?

oogaboogaism?

I will never take Harris, Shapiro or any of the IDW dorks seriously until they man-up and engage in debate someone actually challenging - Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer to name a few. Even Michael Tracey would be a start

All major religions have their mysteries of the faith for the intellectual types and their basic narratively structured dogma for the brainlets. So yes, Harris Krishna will never catch on in any significant number unless he can distill a more narratively friendly ooga-booga version of his concepts for the hoi polloi.

it would be better for everybody if we simply jihad the brainlets instead.

Probably. Stock up on guns and food before the automation revolution. We might get lucky.

it doesn't matter the world is headed towards the secular new world order, every major religion even the strict islam has started to weaken

brainlets will always be brainlets. religion is just one way they express their brainletness. without religion they will just oogabooga instead.

Praise be to the ever powerful ANAT
She who's Divine might knows no bondaries

Attached: ANAT.png (298x248, 140K)

wow hot a what babhabbiat

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Samuel Hyde - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Johnny Cage - Zionist
Adolf Hitler - Zionist
Brenton Terrant - Zionist

Hillary Clinton - Not Zionist
Obama - Not Zionist
Brianna Wu - Not Zionist
Bernie Sanders - Not Zionist
Jews - Not Zionist
Jazz Jennings - Not Zionist
Alan Greenspan - Not Zionist
Bibi Netanyahu - Not Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Not Zionist
All Bankers - Not Zionist
All Mass Media - Not Zionist
Zionists - Not Zionist
Jacinda Ardern - Not Zionist

>is a race-iq realist

this is often overlooked, glad to see it pointed out.

one thing i will say about him is that his podcast is fucking... top tier.

yes, a majority of his guests are hacks, as is always the case. but imagine someone like joe rogan having a conversation with nick bostrom.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9vdOk9UotA

those extra 30 iq points make a difference.

Zionists are less damaging than secular jews. Change My Mind.

Incredibly smart, but also unwilling to see the utility of religion in morality

Attached: Alex Jones1493688873513.jpg (480x480, 35K)

You Lady ANAT Mistress of Chaos

You defended Ba'al at his defeat with Mot

Attached: ANAT.png (193x206, 93K)

Damaging for whom? It's a containment country next door to a bunch of furious sand niggers who want to nuke the jews off the planet.

US/ Western Europe

>spouts inane pseudo-intellectual condescension
>t. Memeflag
It's all so tiresome.

>IP allocation block is more relevant than self-identified philosophical/political position

nice one brainlet

The only thing I've seen from him is his stuff about not having free will. Which I think he is wrong about, he makes too many assumptions. He just seems like an asshole to me, I don't think I'd want to listen to him speak for very long.

>ignores the obvious negative connotations associated with memeflagging on this board
>continues the self-righteous condescension without an ounce of self-awareness

The religion of universalism at play, once again.

Sam Harris is a classic pseudointellectual. He thinks he's smarter than he really is. In his defence, he at least acknowledges that race realism is true, but refuses to understand the implications (or maybe he's just trying to virtue signal). Also most of his recent podcasts are so boring they're impossible to listen to

>is pro-psychedelics
>is a master meditator

That's where you lost me, and he became an actor.

>groupthink beats actual logical consideration of usefulness

nice one brainlet

He is a psuedo-intellectual charlatan for brainlets. He doesn't seem to know what logic is.

You cause chaps but prayers and offerings are still given to you

Attached: ANAT.jpg (236x383, 16K)

He's one of the greatest intellectuals of our time.

El and Asherah step in to stop you but you persist in Divine Wrath

Attached: ANAT2.png (517x874, 670K)