Its about to go down

> trump was supposed to be already out of the office by now. that has failed.
> the russia investigation failed.
> trump is about to declassify everything.

notice the emp executive order. hmmm.

they are all out of moves. ww3 next.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/454938-syria-venezuela-withdrawl-russia/
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-orders-historic-plan-to-thwart-emp-warns-attack-would-be-debilitating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it’s Gods will, it will be done

My body is ready

Attached: 1553554308368.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>everything.
EVERYTHING?

Attached: 143435435346345940.jpg (350x447, 69K)

>ww3 next.
No WW3. Only the destruction of the zionists.

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

be careful what you wish for. ww3 will be no laughing matter. 10% minimum of population will die.

i think you may be surprised at just how soon it kicks off. it just might happen in a few days user. it just might.

lol ok

Attached: trumpdonald_032116gn11.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Checked.
Israel Dies.

>and that's a good thing!

I’m not wishing for it. If it is what God wants, there is nothing you or anybody can do to stop it. If I die, I die, if I live I pray I am strong enough to bear his image in a way that pleases him, as I do for all anons.

THAT CONFIRMS IT, LAYING OUT MY BLANKETS RN KEK

Attached: p9HcXYi.png (600x452, 610K)

Would that be the same God that said Jews were special above all others... cause I got a feeling you will not be getting resurrected...

You can’t resurrect what never dies.
I hope, some how, you can find the truth.

That would be 4chans best prank ever learn to enjoy the ride and have a laugh bro

We all die. Part of life, no reason to be a little bitch about it.

>> trump was supposed to be already out of the office by now. that has failed.
Who exactly was going to do that? His Jew friends who get everything they want?
> the russia investigation failed.
Failed at what? Mueller's only job was to piss away some time and money and then find him innocent. Finding someone innocent of a crime nobody actually thought they committed makes them immune to accusations of similar crimes they are actually committing. It's the oldest trick in the book. Remember, both Rosenstein and Mueller were appointed by the Trump administration. Now that he is innocent of colluding with Russia (which was an accusation made by his Jew buddies that nobody actually believed), you now can't accuse him of colluding with another country, such as Israel, as he gives them one thing after another for nothing in return. 10d chess.
> trump is about to declassify everything.
Bullshit. Trump is going to continue to suck Jew dick at our expense as you repeatedly celebrate non-victories.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

>they are all out of moves. ww3 next.
They'll JFK him before resorting to that. I'm shocked there hasn't been any attempt yet.

He also called them fake Jews and satanists revelations 3:9

Attached: 1546383987776.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>destruction of the zionists
>trump
top kek

I want to believe.

Attached: 1552754030967.png (1102x967, 501K)

I really liked that the first tweets after the mueller report were about golan heights..imagine using short-term sentiment like that, a true leader

you fools. all of you. you have not been paying attention. you don't know whats about to happen. its over. they have conceited defeat. and they are taking this entire show down. you may just regret your little "ww3". fools. all of you. a majority of earth is about to be in a nuclear hellfire that will destroy everything.

dont come crying to me. I will just say I told you so.

What has the (((Grand Marshal))) done that would warrant a JFK? Securing more money for Israel? Recognize the Golan Heights as belonging to Israel? Begging the fed to lower interest rates and print more money? Getting his face on the temple coin? Moving the embassy? Receiving the friends of Zion award? Backing the creation of an international goyim brainwashing organization in Israel? Pimping his daughters out to the Jews? Ramping up drone strikes for Israel? Keeping the wars going? Keeping whites complacent via online LARPs? Banning bump stocks? More than doubling H2B visas and calling for more legal replacement of whites? Repeatedly sucking Jew dick on twitter? Which policy exactly do (((they))) hate?

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

So what can I do to stop it?

Attached: the future you chose.gif (606x423, 467K)

FYI, the EMP executive order directly stymies S.W.O.R.M. which is a project of Obama executive order 13744, "Coordinating Efforts To Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events." This order came in on October 13th, shortly after Wikileaks dropped the democrat email leaks which revealed Podesta's involvement and all those "pizza" emails.

So why an EMP executive order? That executive order of Obama's was used to establish a committee which had access to all the major departments. Military, alphabet agencies, economy and infrastructure, all things that would be affected by a sudden knocking out of the power grid and wiping of hard drives from a geomagnetic solar storm. This committee had access to all those highly classified departments, meaning they could operate effectively in full security as anyone who sought to figure out their clandestine meetings would also have to have access to all those high security departments.

The EMP executive order will probably be used to remove bureaucratic red-tape from preventing observation of this committee. Space Force was the first attempt to override this group, they probably turtled their authority behind the relevant emergency of EMPs. Thus, the EMP executive order.

Okay, enough red pills for now.
Do your own research.

>Now that he is innocent of colluding with Russia (which was an accusation made by his Jew buddies that nobody actually believed), you now can't accuse him of colluding with another country, such as Israel, as he gives them one thing after another for nothing in return. 10d chess.
This. Nothing else matters, it's the only thing important and you guys don't even know it

mfw Trump is about to "declassify everything!" when will it happen? ...when hell freezes over.

Attached: 1502705939222.jpg (707x709, 144K)

The best part is the left has been so monumentally retarded while Trump is in office, he has virtually no one to run against in 2020. Like who, Elizabeth Warren? Lmao

t. zog boomercon

russia has been gearing to strike USA with multiple EMP bombs. Venezuela has reached a boiling point. this was a power move by trump to tell them back off or else. russia is not backing down. it's happening in a few days

youre an idiot

A true exhibition of your ignorance

This. You had your chance in 2012 with Ron Paul, and again with Rand last election. He also payed lipservice to the Jews, but because of his father you knew it wasn't sincere. One look at Trump's family tells you all you have to know about where his allegiances lie.

WTF are you talking about, be careful what you wish for! I'm hoping for a 50-65% population reduction on this rock. I've been hoping and praying it happens sooner than later. Be careful what you wish for. JFC.

rt.com/news/454938-syria-venezuela-withdrawl-russia/

Tbh it feels like lancing a huge pulsating pustule. Its awful but probably what the world needs and will be better and healthier afterwards.

I see a lot of posturing over energy resources as countries get ready to admit solar minimum is going to cause a cooling and energy will become MUCH more important for things like growing food and heat.

B-but he had his media buddies give him obviously and outrageously unfair coverage, which totally wasn't just free publicity and reverse psychology "outsider" marketing. The Jews fear Trump! Just trust the plan and wait, he will betray his friends and family any day now!

mark my words anons. you dont know what i know. you will get your ww3 very very soon.

War with Venezuela and/or Iran, both are Russia allies. Is that what you're saying ?

This so much, when will Americans realize that they got buttfucked, yet again? I think that world wide revolution starts at that moment.

You have 49 hours and 30 minutes

Miltiple EMPs 0900 Zulu time

Attached: emp-attack_0.png (750x500, 574K)

Nice

Attached: 1553078532795.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Why so many hours, why not just like 30 minutes? Tell us again in two days.

Good. Fuck this gay ass clown world. I'd rather see Israel Samson option the entire planet than continue watching this slow boil.

Free us from this world ww3chan

It's probally that faggot on a boat that posts skeletons and says the world is ending every other day.

sauce or gtfo

If we're going to have ww3 anyway just tell us what you know faggot

That would explain why they brought in the nuke bombers.

No fucks given.

nothing will happen, its all a show to keep us from demanding death to israel

It is nice for them to do it in spring. Seems like if they wanted to do max damage with a EMP they would do it fall.

>be user
>has unoriginal thought
>burrrr it happen!!

Remember when that phrase used to mean something?

>enforced free speech in the cultural enclaves
>just before dropping the most controversial shit
Kike stooge or not, he's a fucking genius.
Time to purge unis, burgers.

It's another "WW3 is about to start and only I have the inside knowledge!" episode. Well, tell us some details you faggot, what does anyone including yourself have to lose at this point?

Trips of Truth checked and witnessed.
Don't really care anymore. Greater than 50% of people in the world are hylics that have no spark of creation, no soul to them. They have fully internalized the kike propaganda, there is no getting through to them, and they drag everything else down into the abyss that is their void of consciousness with them. It's better that such unaware tools of complete destruction are removed from reality.

not at all. considering most Americans live in areas not effected by cold weather, where its 60-90 year round, what do you think is worse? putting out power in the winter where only the north freezes? Or putting out power in the summer when everyone burns? People don’t realize how much AC makes these areas livable for tens of millions. Adding to that, EMP means no car, no refrigeration, no groceries, no super market, no TV. So what do 350,000,000 people do when they’re roasting in their homes, starving, thirsty, hot and uncomfortable, with no connection to the grid do?
its gonna be a long hot summer user.

Ready yourself. The time for blood approaches.

Attached: 1497334355219.jpg (1024x688, 123K)

ok but what does this mean for bitcoin

It's happening, again, but this time it's seriously happening. Really.

Don't worry user.
They're just literally all out of moves.
After this... No one will ever ever believe the MSM again.
Trump has been handed 2020 - hell, maybe 2024 - on a silver platter due to the fact that he'll campaign against a party whose last President committed the most egregious surveillance crimes in this country's history.
The public has no idea of what's about to happen.

Trump knows. They’re getting ready.
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-orders-historic-plan-to-thwart-emp-warns-attack-would-be-debilitating

Attached: 50D38D77-2ED0-48EC-8354-419CD89F9785.jpg (1089x1479, 161K)

>people in the world are hylics that have no spark of creation, no soul to them
Yup, that's me

Yeah Trump only greenlit Bolton and Pompeo's move to keep hitting Venezuela with blackouts as a test run. Take those blackouts and combine that with the false flag in NZ to try to disarm the locals, gee I wonder why there would be a busy for that there all of a sudden? Endgame indeed but Trump is part of it.

witnessed

Attached: 1547865263087.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Checked. Ah, so that’s how “the hammer” worked. Obama will end up claiming Kenyan nationality to escape prosecution. Good times Anons. The happenings will be wonderful.

Who are you and what do you know?

>Greater than 50% of people in the world are hylics that have no spark of creation, no soul to them. They have fully internalized the kike propaganda, there is no getting through to them, and they drag everything else down into the abyss that is their void of consciousness with them. It's better that such unaware tools of complete destruction are removed from reality.

So, instead of destroying the jewish propaganda, you are going to kill your own people?

Quads and it commences tomorrow

off by 529

Attached: 1506453114315.jpg (800x655, 373K)

I couldn't agree with you more.

Wow calm down Jesus

Q sent us. WWG1WGA r-r-right MIGApedes?

they are going to kill trump start ww3 and crash the economy. boom. honk honk. won't be long now.

Attached: 1553051339818.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Magapedes need to go back

Attached: 1541494235564.jpg (677x379, 73K)

Can the sub 85 IQ GLP Trumptard shitters go back? He isn't going to do anything you state he is.