American "Men"

Why are so many american "men" taking the HRT pill and becomming cum dumpsters for superior men? what is wrong with you american boy, are you that much of a degenerate perv?

Step it up, kthxbai

Attached: iddcB0s.jpg (1280x1280, 196K)

Tfw no qt ladyboy bf

Attached: 1550753152364.png (697x566, 329K)

You put men in quotations but still won't call them she?

Social engineering of the emasculated modern man. Better to be a woman than a emasculated man. Or atleast try women are given value for mereley existing. We are getting to the point were you cannot even argue with a woman without that being considered socially unacceptable. Feminism has restrained the modern man. He can have no standards while a woman can have all the standards in the world. Another way the man has been restrained is through laws understand men get things directly we take through strength for example, women indirectly always through attention or manipulation. Both not hindered as much by laws. In this gynocentric society almost everything favors women. So no doeubt the emasculated male sees this either consciously or subconsciously realize life would be easier should they be a woman.

Attached: 1481129230207.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Because they are still men.

what a bigot we live in a clown world

Why do you make this thread every day? Besides trannys on the internet don't represent a growing problem in America. How do you even know those things in your OP are even american

Boipucci feels amazing and you can cum inside as much as you want.

low quality. even for a leaf.

What are contraception? What is an IUD? i was cumming in pristine pussy for 3 years and not once did she get pregnant. And she didn't have her period so we were good to go all the time. Enjoy your shit dick and aids you delusional faggot

>t. aids

technology has made masculinity a choice, not a necessity for survival.

leaf is jealous of our murican trannies

lmfao feels bretty sad man

Attached: youhavetogobackcanadians.jpg (720x633, 226K)

Dunno dawg they look like girls to me

Look at these two krabby-patties so patriotic they'll even defend their faggotry, the absolute state of the mutt.

Fuck off back to your pride parade you shitcocked spooge steward.

Fun fact, most gays don't do anal they just suck cock. Power bottoms are rare

Fuck off back your pride parade you schlong schlurping jism junkie.

i live in an area with an unusually high number of slutty ladyboys and i have to admit i've received some of the best blowjobs in my entire life from them.

personally i don't care if it's a biological man or woman, as long as they're feminine and know how to please my dick. Kinda funny that men are becoming even better women than natural women. Just proves men are better at everything I guess.

The only thing it proves is that you’re a homo.

>tfw no right wing white gf(bf) to bully me for being non-white
It hurts, bros

Attached: 18832989328322.gif (582x404, 1.99M)