Explain this Jow Forums?

Explain this Jow Forums?

Attached: 1410421388586.png (1125x1378, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyextra.com/period/viking/vikings-myths-busted-janna-ramirez-did-wear-horned-helmets-violent-barbarians/
youtube.com/watch?v=lruWKAeyoHs
youtube.com/watch?v=3BVyKPYM2cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In group preference

No one here cares about vikings take your half baked strawman and fuck off

Vikings were literally white niggers.

Attached: 524A2D12-0E6C-4B97-ADE6-AB2D9F26E5C5.jpg (960x960, 229K)

It's okay when my group does it (unironically)

Isn’t that top image representing something that happened about 1300 years ago?

>Comparing Middle Ages with modern world

/pol is full of imbeciles

Fuck the vikings and fuck the niggers

The explanation is that the comic is not representative of a real situation. People do not support the vikings and do not support the looting of anywhere. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1530146558752.jpg (799x924, 209K)

Well op, I'll humour your BS. Nigger rape is 100x worse than white rape. Niggers have had over 1100 years to catch up with the rest of civilization, but it's clearly an impossible task for the bix nood to rise above subhuman shitbeast status.

historyextra.com/period/viking/vikings-myths-busted-janna-ramirez-did-wear-horned-helmets-violent-barbarians/
Vikings weren't that bad thats just propaganda

To make a comparison and put things in perspective, the vikings, like people in the american southwest during the 1800's, lived very mundane, very boring lives highlighted by a tiny handful of interesting happenings that, of course, became legendary.

Niggers as a people however, live like chittering subhuman monkeys that steal the shiny and chimp out because me want banana, from week to week.

Comparing some Vikings looting some churches and villages to niggers is stupid. Only a simpleton could arrive to such a thought. Vikings eventually settled down and largely became just like any other peasant mostly.
Now their genes are part and parcel of western societies that have plastics and electronics and all the rest of modern civilization.
Nigger morons will never be normal. They will always cry gibs me dat, as they are an inferior uplifted race propped by superior beings, and always when left alone revert back to their ultimate heights of accomplishment; living in a mud hut, muh dikin' to the local sheboons, and dindu-ing around like an advance troop of monkeys that can oogah boogah to one another and craft sharp sticks.

That is the difference.

Based

We're not in the age of Vikings anymore lad, niggers aren't conquering lands because of their strength as men - they're doing because they're niggers.

How much do you think Africa population would decrease without white people feeding them?.

Attached: niggers 91.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Black men are better at being white men than white men are. White men set the standard for what it means to be a man, black men are just better at it LOL

Attached: 62177732999395fdf62b42f45e0c7a41.gif (378x462, 3.86M)

useless subhumans who can't do anyhting right whitout white people babysitting them.

Attached: niggers home.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Your women still want to travel and suck black dick, so exactly who is superior here

If that weren't complete garbage i might be inclined to debate

Viking shit happened 1 thousand years ago, niggers are today.

because ingroup prefence

vikings were bloody good at it, organised as armies and everything.

niggers are just undisciplined savages.

1. Literally no one talks about vikings like that

2. Even if someone say that "they were cool" they are talking about the "what if" scenario (so to speak) not the actual stuff they did.

>Americans think Vikings are cool and want to be like them.
>Americans also think blacks are cool and want to be like them.
I dont see the difference.

I dont care about vikings. At least they are one of us, one of many Europeans.
And at one point we've all fought each other anyway so...

Okay so vikings were once savages and niggers are still savages to this day? Does that explain it.

Alright .. you want an explanation... here it comes, are you ready??

THERE IS MORE THAN 1000 YEARS APART.

You god damn moron.

>Vikings conquer because of superior technology. They're the first to develop iron stirrups for cavalry
vs
>We gave women the vote

WOW TOTALLY THE SAME THING XDD

youtube.com/watch?v=lruWKAeyoHs

youtube.com/watch?v=3BVyKPYM2cw

Attached: tommylee.jpg (456x297, 31K)

>THERE IS MORE THAN 1000 YEARS APART.

Attached: blue nile bridge africa.jpg (1800x1211, 854K)

Kek demands you save it

/thread