How do you sexually satisfy a woman?

Help pol

Attached: 05C1CAC0-96A4-44D1-823D-1472F29D6D9B.jpg (750x917, 468K)

For you? Pay her.

You got to get a dildo and let them put it in your asshole, faggot.

Put your pee pee in her

Just believe in yourself

Attached: tumblr_m850wkhYeV1r9a32bo1_400.jpg (300x221, 7K)

Rape her.

/pol - Sex Advice

Hit the G-spot. If shes on her back, reach in with 2 fingers and your palm facing upwards. Curl your fingers in a "come hither" motion and hit the back of her pubic wall in the area directly behind the clitoris inside her vagina.

You can use your dick to do this too if you push all the way inside her, then gyrate up and down so your penis moves horizontally instead of in and out.

Jus bee urself!

Attached: 1544972347786.jpg (650x500, 82K)

Cum inside of them.

What’s a clitoris?

bro, just hug and shit after you cum. ithe emotional aspect is more important to women than the actual cumming. dont let the media brainwash you about that shit.

You don't, no matter how much dick you give them they always want more, they'll suck you dry.
The only solution is to impregnate her.

Find a bull.

Honey for me, not for bee.

Attached: 55j3bqf7nsx01.jpg (650x500, 55K)

The male orgasm is required for procreation. The female orgasm is not. If God doesn't give a shit if a woman has an orgasm, why should I?

Probably the only non virgin post in this thread.

Why does this innocuous meme seem so nefariously sinister?
Is it the pepe face?

Play with her balls.

who cares

First you need to feel her, touching, kissing etc.
Then check down there, if it sounds like donald duck she is wet and ready.
Use your fingers first unless you have a circumcised penis, females orgasm faster with circumcised penis as shown by many research.
Hope I helped.

Denver was a shit dinosaur

with my dick.

Attached: UmSP.gif (480x270, 619K)

You have hands and a mouth, I suggest you use to them to the fullest extent. Big wet kisses, nibble her neck, talk dirty, slap her ass, pinch her nibbles, etc.

Womyn don't actually orgasm. They simply experience pleasure vicariously through the cock that they're currently pleasing. The answer is raep.

Be black

Fuck off.

1. put pen in vagoo
2. move around
3. ???
4. profit!

prep the bull

God I wish she would burp in my face after chugging that

Just bang her Doggystyle reach around and massage her clit while doing so and she should orgasm

there are ways

Attached: ca329a22f63474f1845122954cb52293.png (443x340, 287K)

Foreplay is essential. Unless you're packing a top 1% of the 1% Weiner most women struggle to cut from just sex. Dominance in both bed and personal lives is important. Call her a bad girl for xxx thing she did, spank her, establish that you are in control of what happen. When you finger bang her, don't let her cum, bring her as close as you can then stop, choke her, rinse repeat until she's soaking bed sheets. Don't ask for anything, do whatever you want to do and read her body for responses.

Idk tho I'm drunk as shit and just beat my meat to hentai so

Work that clit. At first, go mad, she'll let you know when it's too much. With practice, you'll know what's right.

Fuck her best friends. Make her lick your ass. Then, never return her calls.

/thread

>hug and shit
You mean at the same time or? Poo on woman?

who cares.

fuck her right in the pussy

Rubbing and/or licking and/or using a vibrator on her clitoris is also a very good idea. I've known multiple women who immediately fell in love with the first man who made them cum. One was actually 32 and had never had an orgasm before, even via masturbation. She was very proper. Man, did it blow her mind LOL. Was kind of cool to see, actually. She was and is still devoted to that guy 20 years later.

Never underestimate the importance of:
1. orgasms
2. romantic behavior/words upon occasion and generally being affectionate in a genuine way
3. a good sense of humor. chicks love a guy who makes them laugh.

It also helps to be responsible, hardworking, charming, reasonable (as opposed to temperamental) and fairly tidy in your personal habits. I mean, you can be a fucking slob who never showers but I guarantee you will attract a much lower quality level of woman. Likewise, though it's good to have a reasonably ambitious, organized approach to your career and life, the kind of woman you'll attract by being EXTREMELY ambitious, enterprising and hard-driving, particularly in career matters/$, is far more likely to be a cunt.

I'm not saying you should be lazy and/or chronically poor, but uber-type-A guys draw greedy, materialistic, status-conscious women who seek to be the power behind the throne. Such women are often gorgeous trophies, but I personally find them repellent. YMMV. Better to be a mostly-average dude with really decent, solid values. You will attract nicer girls.

I'll tell you who don't care: faggots like you.

I am virgin, how would I know

Attached: 1519972675227.png (666x500, 239K)