Black American women are God

I was a white nationalist man who put white women on a pedestal. Now I accept the truth. White women fuck dogs, the black woman (especially the black American woman) is God. If you pay attention you can see that Jews are obsessed with them. Even the Bible talks about black women. The Song of Solomon was written by a black woman for a white man. He loved her and she loved him. There is no purer love than that between a white man and a black woman. I’ve fought my attraction for them my whole life, but no longer. I’m free. I’m proud to be a white man and I love black women.

Attached: 73AD412F-5430-4283-B859-9F5A82FB93AB.jpg (1004x1512, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DEk_fRV9n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you nigger

Beware of the white female

Attached: C625AD55-B2DF-4658-A39C-33DE6DF1A33C.jpg (600x702, 49K)

a few are attractive but thats not the average black women

A purer love is between a man and his dog.

Attached: Man-and-Dog--1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 102K)

The white supremacist that roams on Jow Forums wishing for the US to be like Japan fears the Caucasian man rising up and 5aking care of his black brethern.

I don't really care much for black women but I'd like to see more WMBF relationships in TV and film.

why would i choose a black girl when i can get a white latina with the same or better body and white skin?

Huh, you do realize black American women are beyond saving? The entire sphere of black communities is beyond saving in this country.

Latinas aren’t as naturally beautiful as black women. Better than white women, but that isn’t saying much. Even gooks look better than white sluts.

go marry one then and fuck off

I plan to. Our children will be strong and beautiful.

Everyone nose who makes with the race baiting, gender slamming, Christ bashing, divide and conquer threads so shut it down now my hell bound little shit you've been made...

Das rite!

Attached: nigger-fat-6.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Nigger I said fuck you
Same goes for you

Latinas are genetically predisposed to get fat. If they aren't fat when you meet her she will be soon.

Why? They believe they're some other ancient race like the Chinese?

Rhey hate whitey? They hate Hispanics? They hate Asians?

Drugs? Ebonics?

What?

shhhiiiieeeetttt

Your mother (like mine) is an ugly old rotting white hag. I’m giving my children better. I’m giving them a black mother who is beautiful and eternally youthful. Black women age much better.

The ebony-pill is supreme brother

Just look at STD rates alone.
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
Plus almost all blacks are raised by single mothers.

Most of those “black women” with STDs are actually trannies... nigger males. Jews purposely do this in order to scare us white men away from black women. If you actually speak with and get to know black women you’ll see they are far cleaner and more chaste than white women.

I know it sounds crazy, but get this... It’s actually true. Jews want to keep us away from black women, because they know together we are unstoppable. White male/black female couples have the lowest divorce rates.

maybe in America where you have the poor uneducated ghetto niggers.
here blacks are a tiny minority, less than 1%.
As a consequence they're mostly European or African blacks who came over with decent money, had their parents make them get a higher education and look after themselves.

The average nigger here is better looking than the average white woman here.

aged milk vs aged chocolate milk
who gives a fuck?
Fuck niggers and fuck muslims and fuck jews and fuck chinks and fuck nips and fuck spics and fuck russians and fuck hawaiians fuck Indians and fuck spaghetti niggers fuck the poos and most importantly fuck you.

>who gives a fuck?
guys who don't want to have to trade-in after a few years and pay alimony.

Who asked you straya cunt?
Also be more concise. Take a clear stance.

it's wearing makeup you idiot

I live in the south. Fuck you faggot black women are the worst fucking monkey trash ever shot into existence. Laziest most entitled loudest dumbest creatures to ever walk upright. Faggot larper.

Attached: 1544204231242.webm (720x1300, 402K)

>ask who
>say who
>NOT YOU
yikes um....nice one.....

youtube.com/watch?v=DEk_fRV9n-g

dum-dum

black women are the most obese demographic

Slowly but surely the whole world is waking up. Dark skinned nubian women are the rarest of all beauties and as such are the queen of them. The attraction is at a cellular level.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: wow.jpg (750x736, 58K)

God is dead

*Aids filled and functionally retarded cause niggers have an average is of 85.

There I fixed it for you shlomo

Black women from specific parts of Africa are hot as hell. There's a lot of genetic variance there from place to place. You see the really pretty ones more commonly around Europe. American blacks are mostly ugly.

Ok shlomo. There are no good looking niggers period.

Fuck christianity you faggot

Attached: ariana1.png (750x750, 769K)

This

>The black woman is God
Join the congregation at www.ghettogaggers.com

Why would you fuck an ape?
Degenerates like you are going to the camp

isn't that OP's point?

No they are ugly and have a lower iq in comparison to their african counterpart.

FPBP
/thread

Yikes