Did I wake up in bizzaro Jow Forums or do you all have a different opinion of Trump in these past few months?

Did I wake up in bizzaro Jow Forums or do you all have a different opinion of Trump in these past few months?
What do you think of Trump user?

Attached: 1e3tsr.jpg (1200x1191, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553717634060.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is the savior of humanity.

President Trump is the greatest President to have ever lived!

Has sold our country to shitskins just like Reagan did. You’d have to be a cuck to still make defenses for him.

FPBP

Attached: 1553288820662.jpg (400x541, 23K)

Trump is far from perfect, a fact he's willing to admit
But he's one of very few that could stand up to the global cabal of influence and come out alright

I think more people would be thoroughly impressed with Trump if they could stop being so reactionary about every little thing he does

This, Trump tweeting and doing nothing about anything just makes look like a coward. He constantly blames Hillary who isn’t even in office. He acts like he isn’t even the president to begin with. Just a whiny cuck who spends his time bitching on Twitter.

Trump is an apostate of Kek. Yang is the new avatar of victory.
>secure the bag
>secure victory

>Trump tweeting and doing nothing about anything
Actually, I'm impressed with his ability to get appointments processed and legislation passed with the full-court press that he's been under since day 1
The rest of your post sounds like the reactionary response we've all come to expect from liberals

The best thing after lesbians

Attached: 59225056-two-girls.jpg (609x480, 25K)

>jews
>niggas

Blah blah.

No, I'm glad Trump is losing. There was no need to hate Obama.

>Chinks are trying to take over the economy.

Blah blah.

Trump is the Emperor God and we are blessed by God to have him ascend at the perfect moment. Trump is going to save the United States and Western Civilization.

Anons in the Hillary timeline are deep in a corrupt ever suffocating shithole that would rival the peak of the Soviet Union.

Attached: trumpshatteringreality.jpg (735x490, 137K)

>do you all have a different opinion of Trump in these past few months?

I got sick and tired of doing free PR and memes for that rich motherfucker...

2 years of my life gone, with literally nothing to show for it.

Jow Forums has always been anti-(((trump))). The t_d raid is finally subsiding because of all the antisemitism here.

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

It's just shills and a change in demographics. Jow Forums has been shilled and slid worse than ever before since 2016.
It says a lot about how (((they))) feel about this place, doesn't it?

Attached: 4877339144.png (247x241, 107K)

My list
1 lesbians
2 trump
3 peanut butter

Attached: 690664_700b.jpg (460x1473, 102K)

This, the only people who unironically still support Trump are either /ptg/ shills or actual boomers who never left when the election ended.

>Muh shills
Jow Forums was never a GOP board, you fuckwit

Attached: 1480900207761.png (618x685, 362K)

Attached: 1553195291682.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

It really doesn't get any better than lesbians and peanut butter. Unless of course trump is also your countries leader. I don't ever want to wake up from this dream

Attached: ali-cobrin-lydia-hearst-lick.jpg (600x400, 203K)

Not true, he is the chaos candidate, incarnate. No matter how you paint it, even with his refusal to tell Israel to frig off, he upsets every establishment he interacts with and then some.
Unless you want to go back to the way things were, he's the catalyst we need.

More people outside of here are waking up than ever before and talking about things you'd never expect.
C-SPAN hosted a talk about how evil Israel is as a state. They hosted another talk on the crimes of Israel and why people are just now acknowledging them.
Normal people are wondering why we give them so much.
People ask why can Israel have a wall but not the US?
Baby pills that, when looked into, lead to the realization of how many Israelis are in our very own government. Without Trump none of this would have happened.
If he were to be defeated, it'd set a nasty precedent and the rush to restore "order" would begin by whoever won. It's best we let him keep sowing seeds because no other candidate offers you anything else.

Attached: 1519941344750.jpg (605x872, 330K)

>he is the chaos candidate, incarnate
He's only made normies more leftist, nationalism is now viewed the same way as neo-conservatism. He put a knife in the movement and now we are going to be under a thousand year Israeli Reich.

I didn't say it was, you faggot. If you think Jow Forums hasn't been slid to fucking hell by shills since the election you're blind as fuck. I stopped posting here since then because of it, but checking in to see how it is and it's only gotten worse.
Only this year have i noticed it die down at all for whatever reason that is. If you wanna go suck some yangdick for some yangbucks be my guest but it's very obvious that most of those threads weren't meme magic; they were cookie cutter works to keep actual discussion focused in one direction.

you dont have to suck trump's dick but you should want chaos to reign a little longer to snowball a bit more so it's harder to tear apart, which they've worked nonstop at for 3 fucking years

Attached: 5541v3423.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>He put a knife in the movement and now we are going to be under a thousand year Israeli Reich.
which is why they keep trying to SHUT. IT. DOWN.
if they weren't so fucking scared they wouldn't be acting the way they have been and when you hit the normie-sphere so deep that boomers are aware of basic shit you know things are at least able to improve.
The media is the one feeding you the nonsense about normies being more leftist and you're eating it up. Go talk to actual normies sometime and they're pretty fucking pissed at the democrats and don't like what's going on with Israel either.

And what exactly will any other president do in the future? Hillary would have supercharged immigration quotas because Dickeye Soros wanted her to.

*savior of Jews

FTFY

My opinion of Trump has seriously dropped over his term because of his responses towards internet censorship and big tech.
which is basically
>just be good like me
while all his supporters are banned from literally everything.

he was still the best candidate, and probably will be again, but that's a failing of his opponents rather than any success of his.
yang is actually interested in fixing big tech but boy is literally every other thing he says complete garbage. at least Trump pisses the radical left off.

What candidate wasn't and isn't?
Intentional or not, Trump has directed more public negative perception at Israel than anyone, including Ilhan Omar.
Granted, she's done her part as well.

Attached: 1517194927073.jpg (438x437, 20K)

>he was still the best candidate, and probably will be again, but that's a failing of his opponents rather than any success of his.
this user gets it.
It's a miracle Trump made it in the first place. It's not because he's the best thing ever, but he's the best option.
Unless we want to meme McAfee into office sometime then we need to focus our energy into the chaos candidate and right now it's Trump.

>It's a miracle Trump made it in the first place.

well, we'll see how he does next time when there re no more miracles available for him, huh?

Who're you proposing will do better?

>Who're you proposing will do better?

I'm not saying anything of the sort, just that i'm done helping him for free.

I got my own shit to worry about without picking up the pieces for a spoiled brat.

Trump is based. MIGA!

>i'm done helping him for free.
>that spacing
brilliant post faggot, you can help someone else for a few shekels a post if you aren't already

Attached: 1520230655932.jpg (450x450, 16K)

you still don't get it, do you?

Well, pennsylvania isn't voting for trump in 2020, thats for damn sure...

Coal promise fell through, didn't it?

Trump, though not nearly perfect, is clearly the best option.
Judge him by his enemies.
His enemies are a vile and contemptible collection of human refuse.

>Trump, though not nearly perfect, is clearly the best option.

meh, I'm starting to like tulsi, now.

she did a tour in Iraq from the national guard.

also, she's hindu... so that means she's not jewish or muslim.

It's just propaganda being pushed heavier on Jow Forums now that it's clear that this is where both memes and presidents are created. Notice there are no #yanggang #yeetyolo threads right now? It's because the Black Cube employees are asleep.

also, she's got the whole person of color / woman thing going for her, that's a hot sell for democrats, as long as they don't overplay it.

Ive thought it was a funny joke since 2016 that he was the best choice from the clown car lined up to choose from
Its slightly less funny now after the nonstop torrent of kike worshipping

>red flag gun control pending
>no wall
>more legal immigration than ever
>the most pro-Israeli president in the history of the United States
>recognizes Jerusalem as the legitimate capital of Israel
>recognizes the Golan Heights as a rightful Israeli clay
>hasn't ended a single military conflict in the Middle East despite having expressed his interest in doing so
>tax cuts for the rich, no tax cuts for ordinary citizens
>issues vague neocon threats to Venezuela despite professing to be a non-neoconservative candidate
>supports the globohomo agenda
>doesn't do anything about Israeli aggression in Syria

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553717634060.webm

Attached: 1553456021229.png (753x705, 639K)

AUS/POL/

the US is, for the first time ever, in talks with Taliban leadership so we can just tell the Afghanis to fuck off.
>no tax cuts for ordinary citizens
im sure a pole knows all about the taxes, even though they benefited most people. Getting LESS tax money back is a good thing. The media knew to paint that as bad, however.

im not going to respond to each bullet point, and i agree his dicksucking of israel's is a bit much, but it's always been the case just never public. Now he's, intentionally or not, bringing to light US funding of Israel's bullshit. No one else is going to do that.

Now the Jews have to financially support democrats who won't even go to AIPAC or Trump who people envision as literally hitler and inspires nationalism globally.

shills shilling. Bluepilled faggots are trying to split the Trump vote. None of the democratic candidates are palatable to even the lowest redpilled person.

Blue shills are also using natsoc anti-trump propaganda to push their crappy candidates. Natsocs do have a reason to be angry against Trump though, but they have no alternative.

blueshills like you offer no alternative. If I want Trump bashing I'll turn on the TV, faggot.

>blueshills like you

I supported trump during the 2016 election, and until recently, his presidency.

here's one of my memes I made... have you seen it?

Attached: MAGA-BOMB.gif (500x501, 388K)

Greatest President Israel has ever owned.

Well, Trump is the best pro-russian president, that's why I like him so much.

Attached: putin-trump-bromance-crimeshop.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

kike puppet

Yangposters are legitimate shills using sweatshop memes.