Farewell, White Warrior

not much of a life, but anyway

F

Attached: James Fields Life In Prison.jpg (753x427, 107K)

I'm going to laugh at the thought of this slack jawed loser getting fucked in the ass by some HIV positive nigger for potentially like 50-60 years

Let this be a lesson kids, never take any kind of personal risk and always avoid cringe!

Attached: 1553624072567.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

He's going to be released in 2020.

Honestly he should have just plowed into them on purpose. Same result either way

or just plowed into them at all

Attached: 1502756815396.jpg (513x348, 61K)

Jussie had all 16 felonies dropped

Sure thing incel lol

larptards deserve worse

Didn't the woman die of a heart attack?

Corn bread > turnips

kys incel

prison revenge is a gay fantasy that women love for some reason. nobody gives a fuck in prison and youre a woman and weak "man" if you think otherwise

>Be a good goy!
Gas yourself

I love the west, we let niggers like OJ Simpson get away with murder, but put our own people in prison for no wrongdoing and all we can do is wait until it's our turn

Attached: Charlottesville difference.jpg (1386x1564, 535K)

Attached: Heather-Heyer-666.jpg (1697x2557, 906K)

The man who shot that Fabian cunt Jo Cox didn't wait his turn.

I hope to god he gets less than 20 years(please not life).He's not a bad person or a stone cold Avenger like Breivik or Brenton.Just let him go you shitty good for nothing judge.

he already got life instead of the death penalty

I never understood the differences in car, could some cunt explain?

She did.

The jury sentenced him to life.The official verdict of the judge will be given on March the 29th.

One has a 2-toned paint job "racing stripe" and the other is solid black.

He won't serve his full term. America will have balkanized before he dies of old age, and he won't be forgotten.

Crisis actor

What the fuck kind of clown world are we living in. Presidential pardon when?