It's been almost 20 years now, was it a false flag boyz?

It's been almost 20 years now, was it a false flag boyz?

Attached: columbine cctv.jpg (900x600, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQilqOveh2s
texemarrs.com/columbine_hate_crime.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

Attached: 1540172498360.jpg (648x516, 71K)

of course

No, they're clearly seen on vid killing.

Kids talked about them. They wete nerds that went to extremes that could gave easily found a solution.

There are many mental health facilities in the US.

>No, they're clearly seen on vid killing.
Do you even know what a false flag is retard? Just because it's a false flag doesn't mean they didn't kill for real.

>no, video of them killing people doesn't exist this is one of the only known images of them in the school during the shooting.

It was the most kino shooting of all time, two friends enacting revenge on their school. Imagine if they have livestreaming like Tarrant

Yes

Attached: 3othershooters.jpg (450x340, 19K)

I predict a mossad false flag tomorrow based on all the sihlling threads about calls to violence

Attached: 7yhrwzvg9mg21.jpg (996x776, 62K)

They were helped by the intelligence agencies to pull off their most macabre of desires.
They served their purpose and the deep state got what they wanted out of it.
To imagine that 99% of us didn't even know what the fuck a false flag was when this shit sent shock waves throughout the world.

Their bombs didn’t work

what am I kidding
99% of you were still in the pouch

follow the active shooter drills

Attached: liveddrill.png (1366x768, 201K)

No, this was before the CIA/FBI/DeepState got into the whole active shooter drill psyop thing. Harris & Klebold gave them the idea for staging school shootings.

more bombs than 2 dudes could carry
people reporting multiple shooters
parents of one dude was military intelligence
strange dude seen hanging with the boys

This was the original big show

>Harris & Klebold gave them the idea for staging school shootings

I can believable this, these guys where OG trend setters, edge lords on levels never seen before, left tons of evidence as well.

what's more likely, a giant government organization orchestrating some bullshit, or some kids being evil and crazy.

>military intelligence
iirc he was an air force captain

Real.
Rammstein and KMFDM along with DOOM and action movies inspired them.

Just the other day there was active shooter training at LAX, yet nothing
Autism is a sad sight.

something of that nature

Again everyone ignores Charles Whitman. He even had a higher score than Columbine.

yes, as with everything in life (up to and including possibly life itself), it was a mossad false flag

Not a false flag, Harris and Klebold set the stage for school shootings.

>more bombs than 2 dudes could carry

Shitty pipe bombs that a dozen could easily fit in a backpack and didn't even go off?

>people reporting multiple shooters

Yes, there were two shooters. There were also claims of three shooters in San Bernardino and multiple shooters in pretty much every shooting. Americans think the sound of breaking glass is a gun shot.

Stupidity is worse and you have a bad case of it.
Dozens of drills take place but nothing happens
But every time there is an active shooter it coincides with one of these drills

Charles Whitman wasn't edgy had no style, didn't write about using F-16's to bomb Denver.

you should go read that case again
your memory is loopy

Nah, Not Columbine. If anything, they set the school shooter/ing standards.

Who knew adults growing up in a degenerate free era weren't edgy?

No, but one of them was a Kike.

I was just thinking about how, I'd do anything to live in his era and he threw it all away.

Attached: Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg (351x512, 29K)

Everything is a flase flag even when it's not, because those in power would rather people believe they're actually carrying out false flags than believe in someone carrying out attacks as a form of justice because some people might actually agree with snobby highschool jocks and cheerleaders getting iced for being fucking cunts.

Just like with the OKC bombing. It was a "false flag" because the the only way to make people who are like-minded to Tim McVeigh's beliefs is to make him seem like a fed because that's the only thing that would lower a patriot's opinion of McVeigh. If he's not a fed, he becomes a hero, after all.

Attached: 1278853847613.jpg (1920x1200, 822K)

>didn't Eric freak out a bit when found out Dylan was 1/2 kike?

everything is connected. everything is fake. its all the reptilians and shit man. I know the truth and everybody else is brainwashed

moon is flat

Attached: schizo2.jpg (1035x732, 404K)

It's pretty legit. They had bombs and everything. They definitely created mayhem with local weapons and homemade explosives. It's this shooting that makes me question so many others afterwards.
It left so much evidence, and the school and survivors affected still live on, whereas Sandy Hook was swept under the rug and even destroyed to hide foul play.

Attached: 521541_483986744986846_1.jpg (960x566, 139K)

What did that false flag accomplish? Increase sale of trench coats?

wat is dat?

Attached: pepe.png (552x446, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bQilqOveh2s

Probably not. Really edgy though. Those faggots really opened a kettle of fish in terms of copycats. It's what Eric Harris wanted anyway. Surely he's still laughing somewhere in hell.

Eric and Hitler are having beers right now laughing at this thread.

Attached: Twilight+Stars+Making+Store+Appearance+Sugar+BQ4Ez1MYddjx.jpg (1024x987, 167K)

Nice digits.
The Columbine shooting was definitely legit. I grew up there, went to a neighboring high school at the time. The political response was too scattered to suggest an agenda-driven false flag. Sure, some people blamed guns. But plenty of others blamed trenchcoats, Marilyn Manson, video games, bullying, nonconformity, antidepressants, and all other bullshit ills of society. It confused the fuck out of people.
Rep Tom Tancredo even came to my high school afterwards to tell us why he still supported guns rights and why he thought students should be armed. It wasn't like the knee-jerk Jew gun grab of today's false flags, but it definitely inspired it.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 19K)

tinsel korey remember that name

Attached: Kiowatinsel-550x366.jpg (550x366, 49K)

>definately
yea im always want ing to make sure someone tellsm esomething then gives me their credentials without even offereingq

wat? you drunk?

?

Attached: cortez-corey.jpg (1038x834, 546K)

stupid fucking kike
its the same guy with the same girl

my whole life is a false flag

It was interesting how nobody jumped on the guns are the problem bandwagon at the time. Maybe its because the Clinton AWB was in place at the time.

yeah, you drunk. or a Jew. I smell a Jew. Smells like sulfur.

Every thread tonight is spammed with ridiculous face blindness infographics. There are so many varieties all at once, and I've never seen any of them before.

Attached: dan pratt.jpg (600x359, 42K)

Honestly fuck these two emo faggots, they're literally responsible for all the gun grabbing horseshit of the past two decades

Fucking pussy bitches weren't bullied hard enough

obviously the same guy

Some people jumped on the "blame tuh guns" bandwagon and put pressure on the NRA. That's when Charleston Heston infamously held his rifle above his head saying "from my cold dead hands". But just as many others blamed goth culture.

jew are a fucking retard

someone link the video fo that faggot claiming he called in the NZ shooter and obviously its R E A L L Y R E A L so must keep news up about it all day every day. white power brothers death to the muslims. fuck muslims... which i cnat think of a reason for.
can anyone come up with one?

Attached: jewsdid911.jpg (900x900, 60K)

>what I'd give for people to blame goths over a school shooting.

I just think about how now anytime a school shooting happens its always a AR-15, its always "if only he didn't have that gun!"

dude, lay off the jews booze

Massive glow.

stfu faggot your a shill kike nigger fuck you godamnit

go to hellyou say absolutely nothing jabber some nigger bullshit then bitch at me. what the only thing you niggers understand is direct threats. you're teh one living teh fantasy and im the one talking real
fucking idiots

u arent sayuing anything
you've showed nothing
fuck off

Attached: fredrogersmiddlefinger.jpg (600x412, 28K)

Yeah, the modern-day false flag shooting is a gun grab for sure. It's so obvious it's laughable. The 90s were a simpler time. Goth culture and vidya were literally the devil in the minds of many politicians. Then 9/11 happened and nobody gave a shit b/c muzzies were the new devil.

No it wasn't a false flag
The media outrage over it is what inspired all the false flags that followed after because they realized it was an effective way of controlling people

ok, you've proven yourself to not be a jew but a fellow drunk american. you're alright, friend. drink some water, get some sleep, and we'll 1488 together in the morning.

Tipper Gore had a lot to do with that.

i wonder (((who))) gave them them the idea of stealing a plane and crashing it into NYC of all places.

>Tipper Gore
Yeah, you're probably right. Forgot about her. So did Al, apparently. Fuck that bitch.

Attached: altipper-7688482d5175b5256bf779b83c5c2e48705796c1-s800-c85.jpg (736x552, 67K)

Nigger lover.

Everything is mossad
You are Mossad
Moot is Mossad
Hitler was Mossad
Kant was Mossad
Jesus was Mossad
All of human history is Mossad
Only way to escape mossad is to destroy the planet.

Attached: clown art.jpg (600x800, 80K)

There was a Canadian user on here a few months ago who dropped some red-pills on this event, he wasn’t a schizoid false flagger his position was there is evidence that inducates there were more than two shooters i.e the Trenchcoat Mafia.

>The two were members of a clique at school that called themselves the “trench coat mafia.” The group was widely identified as homosexuals by other students.

Attached: 1495227263849.jpg (400x400, 29K)

You know it's funny. I'm watching Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man as we speak.
X-Files episodes deserve more cred here. Such as when talking about pizzagate, reference to Die Hand Die Verletzt.

Attached: 8.jpg (475x701, 40K)

t. mossad

sure thing Gus Van Sant

Everyone was a homo in the 90s it just was not acceptable to be a flaming fagot yet.

>Harris and Klebold had taken to wearing Nazi insignia and scrawling swastikas on the bathroom walls at school. They began calling to each other in German in the halls.
>"Ich bin ein auslander!" they would cry. "I am an outsider!"
these two were such cringy self loathing jews

Yes, and the parents and other students had that realistic hysteria you get with tragedy, that surfaced in the media periodically like you’d expect. With later shootings the parents got back to normal like the contact was over

they sound like the OGs of Jow Forums

Did you know Eric and Dylan, or anything about them?

No it wasn't. The brothers that did the shooting went after their bullies. The people they shot to death were their bullies. The only one that wasnt and didn't deserve to die was Rachel. Notice how the movement was made to support schools and shit surrounded her and none of the others. Because some actually say the people they shot deserved it. Point made they tried to bomb their table prior to shooting but ran in last chance. The whole anti bullying movement started so people didn't go Klebold in life again.

Regardless of the situation it wasn't a false flag. But most after started becoming false flags. Due in part the amount if support the people gave the media and left after it was so delicious they had to suck on it like a parasite. Nuff said. Shitty events that shouldn't of ever happened.

what brothers?

Shooting staged on CCTV on Adolf Hitler's birthday.
Gunmen "Suicided"
Nothing fishy about that.

No, didn't know anything about them. Just lived in town.

Only intelligence agencies have the resources to pull off terror attacks.

> everything is a false flag.

Me wreaking havoc your mom's pussy is not a false flag tho.

I knew a girl from Littleton in college who's brother when't to school with them. I talked to her a lot about them because I've always been fascinated by them, she joined a sorority shortly after and died from a drug overdose, it was pretty surreal for me. Made me feel like there was something cursed about that town.

Brothers in Arms ; ;7

I don't know about cursed. Littleton was pretty much anywhere, USA. Pretty normal town desu. I think that's what shook people. If it could happen in Littleton, it could happen anywhere.

The two boys considered on another brothers. The media eventually just called them the "Klebold brothers" because Harris virtually lived with Dylan. They were brothers to the end.

* one another

>If it could happen in Littleton, it could happen anywhere.

I understand that, just a weird thing that happened to me that was connected loosely to Columbine.

They basically got their whole aesthetics from natural born killers with woody harrelson

Was 1000% mossad getting guns banned in Colorado and beginning the shitting on white kids. Blood bags in footage, dead kids bodies never shown in full Gore, school was immediately torn down. Literally every shooter you've ever seen and every Muslim attack are just false flags between governments to get whites to give up freedoms. Scratch that, every terrorist attack. Even WTC in Oklahoma. They control everything. Give up. Even here offers no hope

history offers a lot of hope and it repeats, and repeats and repeats..

everyone a tiny bit serieus knows this, friend a foe alike

kikes just need exposure ... the spark is fully automatic from there on. just takes time. and history

On the contrary. Attacks like those show just how much of a statement a one or two guys can make with minimal gear. Even the OKC bombing was done with minimal equipment and materials.
Granted, getting a couple tons of ammonium nitrate is now much more laborious. But there's always sodium chlorate and that can be made with salt water, platinum electrodes(not too expensive actually), DC current, and as much time and patience as you're willing to put into it.

Or if you REALLY wanna make a statement, you could just attack the US power grid. That can be done anonymously and would throw every US urban area into a mass panic. Without ever firing a shot or actually attacking any people directly, someone could absolutely command extraordinary power and control over the entire first world. After all, global banks and markets can't operate without electricity.

Attached: fd6fec6dac43546d07d8c36d44f8a9a4.jpg (640x480, 163K)

>Or if you REALLY wanna make a statement, you could just attack the US power grid.
This. Replacement transformers aren’t just sitting on a shelf somewhere. They can be long lead time items depending on the size.

>went to zionist youth camps parents are Feds

texemarrs.com/columbine_hate_crime.htm

>yep

Fuck transformers. Hit those high-tension lines in a few spots and you cause a cascade effect that can take out an entire region, like the NE US. No need to kill anyone or anything of that sort. You let the niggers and spics and other savages placated by gibs and circuses do that for you. Show city liberals what it means to be alone in the dark while their pets rampage through town looking for valuables, food, asses to rape, etc.

All in theory of course. In Minecraft, right?

Hell if you're really clever, use some kinda PGP messaging to a guy in another country, say Britain, who could take some welding equipment of his own out to the sticks and make some cuts to the high tension line towers feeding London.
Hit NYC and London and global markets crash like a rock. Four manly men could theoretically devastate the modern world by hitting the correct lines. That's what happens in a world tied to electric power and computers.
And best of all, it works because leftists have used their stupid environmental laws to station major power generators outside of the cities they inhabit, with countless thousands of miles of power transmission lines crossing rural nowhere completely unguarded.

Again, all in theory and highly illegal and thus I'm not recommending it except in a fictional world, right FBI? ;)
>If only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 1476190256374.png (351x329, 216K)

this. I saw a Connecticut .gov page hosting a fema class on
>emergencies involving children
the same morning as Sandy Hoax. the class was held ten miles from the school

every square is a rectangle, yet every rectangle is not a square.
is this comparison too IQ for you?