What are the implications of the universe being a simulation?

What are the implications of the universe being a simulation?

Attached: 1526540294329.jpg (640x980, 286K)

That you probably died several times and were restored via save game?

Well the major implication would be that as soon as we discovered the simulation it would likely be ended. If they're running a simulation then the results would be nulled as soon as we knew we were simulated, thus ending our existence.
If we weren't immediately shut down, then we would all have to live with the knowledge that nothing is real, and life could end literally any moment. It would be the Purge, with more suicides.

We exist in the mind of God as the creations of his Word, which are executable commands and scripts that define reality.

Attached: 1553483950555.jpg (1103x905, 82K)

Supra conciousness.

Suposedly.

i dont think there is one it makes no difference to how we live our lives since it's all we know

>we would all have to live with the knowledge that nothing is real, and life could end literally any moment.
So nothing would really change, then.

Wow, this simulation sure sucks.

Everything makes sense, and god is a fucking dumbass alien kid playing some game and then forgetting about it.

Also, there are no real implications because the meaning we ascribe to life comes from the life itself, not the medium in which it exists.

That materialism and capitalism are somehow even more worthless than they were before. The only things that are real are our minds, and that doesn't even apply to everyone. There's a reason why the term NPC became such a common insult.

When people say we might be in a simulation, it's like they are holding onto the last straw of hope that we have some free will or control of things even if it's all fake. It's the sadness of humanity on full display. We want to understand and have a say in our future. But really, we have none. Enjoy your time here and don't make life so complicated.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

fuck, this Jew level is pretty tough
anyone got any tips on how to defeat the jews?

The implication is that the simulation theory was invented by brainlets. If this is a simulation, then the "real world" is a simulation - the "real world" of which is a simulation as well etc. etc. It's simulations all the way up.
We own this place and we don't need to explain shit. We just are.

the implication is that you are a massive faggot

Maybe I can get to fuck Asuka IRL? After all I am a virgin just like her, I can try my chances.

Simulation of what?

>Imitation of a situation or process.
>the action of pretending; deception.
>the production of a computer model of something, especially for the purpose of study.

It is the first objectively, it is the second subjectively and it cannot be the third by definition.

That terror attacks and making sweet love to your girlfriend, or ass raping your own mother or granddaughter all means the exact same thing
it's just an action, nothing more, nothing less
Morality is a huge disgusting joke.

>the meaning we ascribe to life comes from the life itself, not the medium in which it exists.
>I have literally no argument against terrorism, the post.

Every moment of you fapping to anime girls is literally on record

We're pissing off a lot of Youtube watchers for how shitty we are at beating the (((stage 1 boss)))

Nothing is true.
Everything is permitted.

Everything would be kinda pointless.

Attached: 1829211__suggestive_artist-colon-lockhe4rt_oc_oc-colon-filly+anon_oc+only_black+underwear_clothes_ea (876x1199, 179K)

You don't own your thoughts, body or spirit.
There are countless gazillion copies of you in other universes and timelines.
Existence is completely pointless.

None
Even it was a simulation, it's easier to just believe it's not and go thru your day to day not worrying. Simulation or not, enjoy ur life and love urself and others. That is all

You have to either join the good goy faction and get the Jewish stepson perk so you can get connected enough to take down the Jewish elite but this is risky because it might turn your character Lawful Evil, the other option is creating a grassroots political faction and somehow get the Nazi ideology leading the American server but that's ultrahard mode. If I was you I would just respawn.

cheat codes should exist
quantum immortality makes sense
universe is cyclic in that the scenario could be refreshed / restarted / reitterated

look at it like dorf fortress...

Attached: 1545336893562.jpg (773x926, 140K)

barneyfags are not welcome on this board

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough (ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag)).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Is this how you justify raping children? By telling yourself the world isn't real and we're just a game? Kill yourself weeb.

See you in the next kalpa.