Oy gevalt

SHUT IT DOWN

twitter.com/johnpaulpagano/status/1110579872932552706?s=20

Attached: 73EE715D-1BF5-4F81-B210-B55DA67F7ACF.jpg (750x915, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
off-guardian.org/2019/03/27/lone-wolf-myth-covers-up-possible-mossad-role-in-new-zealand-terrorist-attack/
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-27/one-nation-mp-mark-latham-calls-gun-lobby-story-entrapment/10943504
youtu.be/pm3j_Ea7V5o
southfront.org/leaked-audio-of-us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-shows-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/
youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
matzpen.org/1983-07-10/מדען-ההשמצה/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Berger_(rabbi)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay and why does he feel like that?

Who is this David Cumin?

Worth investigating.

Because he has a functioning brain?

Because that's how Israel operates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

off-guardian.org/2019/03/27/lone-wolf-myth-covers-up-possible-mossad-role-in-new-zealand-terrorist-attack/

Attached: 2977039_0.jpg (630x630, 43K)

>The Lavon affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2]

I worked 40 years in the Mossad. Doesn't look like us at all.

Because he is muslim and its always the jews to them

Great argument
Yeah but there's no evidence this was mossad so mossad's methodology is not relevant

Attached: 1553068727468.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

The attack gives a ton of justification for Jewish laws all around the world like restricting free speech, gun control, etc

>I worked 40 years in the Mossad. Doesn't look like us at all.
Sloppy Job mossad

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

Doesn't really sound like Christchurch in the slightest, does it?
No motive in New Zealand
No motive upsetting Muslims but huge risk
It doesn't make sense. This isn't Mossad

Attached: nothatsnotitalittlehigher.jpg (1000x1300, 167K)

I smiled.

yes i'm sure we can definitely trust the "new zealand mosque chairman"

There's circumstantial evidence

>no motive

punishing New Zealand for being marginally neutral on Israel-Palestine, increasing tensions between Muslims and the west, and increasing the police states of the west (increased surveillance, disarming the population). Such police state will naturally be controlled by lobbyists aka Israelis and their allies.

>OY VEY GOYIM DON'T BLAME THIS SHOOTING ON MOSSAD FURTHER REDPILLING THE MASSES
kike shills are fucking pathetic

Absolutely based. Don't let the mossad get away with this

>Because that's how Israel operates

Attached: mossad false flag morroco.png (280x310, 140K)

If it wasn't Mossad it was gulf state intelligence.

For the same reason this happened abc.net.au/news/2019-03-27/one-nation-mp-mark-latham-calls-gun-lobby-story-entrapment/10943504

Fuck Muslims worldwide, find them and kill them with no mercy. Crusades now

Attached: Egyptian Human Rights Activist Hany Elsadek Reiterates I Love.webm (852x480, 2.52M)

>"Arabs/Muslims are not your friends goy, just look at the violent ones (imported by Jew non-profits) do in Europe (with the blind eye of Police and Politicians under Jew Authority)".

The American foams at the mouth at the thought of his jewish masters being compromised.

>Active shooter operation conducted using every mossad play from the book
>No evidence it was mossad

Kys glownigger

BUMPING
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>oy vey skitzo

Attached: 1553728803389.jpg (828x974, 304K)

AFAIK memri TV is just satire,people making outrageous subtitles for otherwise normal TV programs.
Can any based mussies here confirm the translation?

The subtitles are correct. There are some edited ones floating around but most of it is real. Memri was founded by 2 Israelis to make Muslims look bad. They monitor arab and iranian TV and translate clips that are easily used to defame them or make them look bad.

>Because that's how Israel operates
True

>"by way of deception thou shalt make war"

Attached: mossad-motto.jpg (599x348, 22K)

(((they've))) been doing it since at least the 50's

Attached: lavon affair.jpg (698x654, 210K)

LOL, white supremacists, muslims, ISIS, what's the difference?

>implying ISIS isnt a Israeli US creation
FUCK OFF

Attached: ISIS is Israeli.jpg (640x2612, 553K)

Attached: isreal wants isis.png (2856x1476, 1.86M)

Attached: destroy syria for israel (2).png (807x757, 483K)

$500 million training us terrorists
>youtu.be/pm3j_Ea7V5o

> muh super trustable infographic
You have the iq of a somali, nigger.

Attached: Israel Funds ISIS.png (791x7652, 1.99M)

Omg the muslims are woke.

Got LOTS more evidence (((CUNT)))
Here's leaked audio of John Kerry (former sectary of state)

They WANTED ISIS to grow, to control Assad

>southfront.org/leaked-audio-of-us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-shows-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/

>Omg the muslims are woke.
of course bro,
why you think Israel wants to wipe them all out.

(((YINON PLAN)))

Attached: yinon_plan.png (720x872, 310K)

NZ shooting is 100% the (((master plan))) meme in effect

Attached: Jewish-Master-Plan.jpg (576x1024, 251K)

Attached: what if.jpg (552x554, 100K)

U.S. strategically holding back waiting for Assad to be overthrown does not equal
ISIS to Mossad you lunatic.
Muslims have organized caliphates ever since mohammed buttfucked Aisha.

not on its own,
but when you put all the pieces together
its overwhelmingly clear

Only islamists produce and believe in that fantasy. Youre seriously fucked and you probably know it.

Who benefits from getting Christians and Muslims slaughter each other? Do you not understand how ideological wars are started and for what cause?

You seriously saying muslims didnt ruin north Africa and havent invaded this Continent since the 6th century?
Well ok then Abdul.

>every mossad play from the book
Such as?

Bad acting, bad casting, bad wardrobe, bad use of special effects and bad use of breaking the 4th wall.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (720x720, 62K)

VIDEO HERE "LADS" kek

youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
>youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
>youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0
>youtu.be/ZHIOYKygOh0

>Only islamists produce and believe in that fantasy.
its EXACTLY whats happened in NZ you STUPID CUNT.

>West gets flooded with Muslim "refugees"
>Guy gets sick of Muslim invaders
>Attacks Muslims
>"has no problem with Israel"
his own manifesto confirms this.

They can go like Hitler in Dunecoonland. I'd prefer to like Hitler here in a White country.

Nigger, please let me know how a man dead before ww1 could state such a thing?

Theres really no limit of stupidity among you uneducated infographic believing nigger-iq schizos

Zionism is an old concept.

Nootropics bruh do you even.

Its a real quote. Pike discussed 3 worldwide wars in letters to another high level mason.
The fist two were accurately described.
The third looks pretty close too.

Does anyone see my posts? I got one reply. Pretty sure Twitter shadowbanned my new account or hides keywords? Maybe they don't want to chat?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-01-58-11.png (800x1280, 370K)

I'm saying manipulation is piss easy once you have people idealogically hooked, from religion all the way down to sports. Don't act like you are surprise.

No, it's an infographic originating from schizoid webpages a la infowars and not reality.
Ni, you were completely neglecting a millenium of wars between the arabs and europe you dumb ginger.

Are all Muslims Arabs? Read what I said you dumb burger.

The Yinon Plan, is literally a communist trope.
a jewish communist newspaper:
matzpen.org/1983-07-10/מדען-ההשמצה/

Google translate it fgts

Of course, people here will lap up the worst commie tripe, as long as it criticizes the Zionists.

You probably think that this was a good guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Berger_(rabbi)

The video of the shooting shows every basic bitch false flag technique in the book. Educate yourself before posting.