What do you think of these people Jow Forums?

ultimate redpilled aryan ubermenschen or retards?

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (583x583, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6k3rNrpcMU
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-38210837
academic.oup.com/emph/article/2018/1/67/4911519
youtube.com/watch?v=EsNhCWsDVQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=x6k3rNrpcMU

watching the footage of Iranians and Syrians killing Israeli soldiers will make memes for the next 10 years.

You are mentally ill. Get off the internet.
Also you're low IQ and your dumb posts make me cringe.

can we talk about the video i have provided instead? its quite the anomaly.

I was laughing and clapping throughout the NZ shooting as were my friends. I can't wait for a synagogue one

Definitely Ultimate Aryan Ubermenschen

Attached: pepz.png (742x512, 154K)

Attached: bye.png (500x472, 223K)

Wow the baby didn't die. Should I call him lucky or unlucky?

Same.

Same I've watched it hundreds of times , get fucked shitskins

Attached: 1553728740809.png (480x320, 64K)

wtf I'm gay now

My parents videod my birth. I've fapped to my mom''s vadge so many times while watching my head pop out of her

Strictly speaking it's not unnatural, but if you take a gander at statistics tables for "death from childbirth" before the modern era there's a reason why even those wanting to go for a 'natural birth' have at least a midwife on hand. And possibly a medical suite in under a half mile.

Attached: But why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

She is just retarded, why wouldn't anyone be helping her catch the baby?

I hope to god that kid didn't bonk his head. Holy shit

What did she mean by this?

Attached: IMG_2244.png (1136x640, 867K)

Bot detected

FUUUU

Attached: IMG_2245.png (1136x640, 648K)

The human bot is the user I was replying too.
I've seen that retard post so much I can recognize his posts instantly.

BONK ALERT

I meant ME

Here our some dead jews that make me smile

Attached: israeli-settlers-brutally-murdered-family-west-bank-01-150x150.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Attached: israeli-settlers-brutally-murdered-family-west-bank-02-150x150.jpg (150x150, 8K)

It's beautiful! Don't be jealous that you don't have a wife and a large family of healthy children.

Instead, organise your life to earn these things as well.

I can only dream user!! I will have sweet dreams for the rest of my life. God bless you.

Its hard to find dead Israelis

Attached: israeli-settlers-brutally-murdered-family-west-bank-03-150x150.jpg (150x150, 6K)

bruh

Link?

last one

Attached: israeli-settlers-brutally-murdered-family-west-bank-04-150x150.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Yeah unfortunately they have all US tech and military equipment against rock throwers.

That's why we need Iran and Rus to step in and wipe them off the map.

Did you make her cum?

If they did that their greatest ally would step in and cause world war 3

Russia seems to be a stooge for part of Israel's master plan.

naw senpai, gas the whites too wtf

Attached: 1552423295525.jpg (960x960, 46K)

I would turn into a 70s style anti war hippie if thats the case

I can't stress it enough how I want for ethnic Germans to be replaced by Turks, Kurds and Arabs. That day can't come fast enough.

Stop giving the jews so much credit

Yeah hopefully the kid isn't absolutely fucked. I genuinely don't understand why she'd treat catching her new born child like it's catching a baseball.

Oh and I heard that due to the increase in C-section births from the 50's onwards, the trait is hereditary and evolution is in action, so the kids of c-sections will need a c-section too.

This means that we're becoming evermore dependant on modern medicine and ought to be aware of the consequences and implications of that.

Not a fan of broadcasting such a thing, but that was really beautiful.

Evolution doesn't work like that, dickhead

Well, she does look like llama with glasses so I guess you are used to it.

Why didn't she use the slide, wtf missed opportunity.

>What do you think of this slope headed Turdroach OP, redpilled Ottoman or untermenschen?

Attached: Jx7tm7dMVxTEq6c-zIt9y8y4kELCkPSbyN7U6Bersdg.jpg (640x480, 36K)

That's a fair point and an obvious oversight.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-38210837

Why not?

Mother with too narrow hips dies in childbirth.
If that mother is saved, her kids may well have too narrow hips.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 07.56.42.png (669x736, 380K)

Really, birthing like this would involve many of the adult female members of the family (experience is significant). So her doing this 100% on her own is not ideal.

Good on her I guess but there's a reason Midwife has been a profession for the entirety of organized human history...

>BBC article spews bullshit once again
Saying there's a micro evolution due to Caesarian sections is like saying there's a micro evolution due to circumcisions.

It's just not the way things work

primitivist bullshit, no wonder they're both very ugly people.

birthing is somewhst risky and straining.
Generally it shouldn't be a problem for a 13 year old to naturally birth a baby tho

Birth is unironically my fetish, but with a nine month pregnant Anne Frank.

Just imagine her, sweating and panting, desperately trying to hold back crying out in pain. The hot tears running down her cheeks. Being too sick and exhausted to even sit up, but still forced to continue enduring because she no longer has control over her own body. Feeling her pelvis split in two as she bears down hard and pushes with her rapidly diminishing strength. having to content with not only that of becoming a mother far too young, plummeting self-esteem at the sight of her once slender body becoming the size of a planet, fear of being socially ostracized, but the unending terror of Nazi persecution of the Jews as well. Fearing that her cries, no matter how muffled, will attract attention and be a sentence for her and her entire family.

God, it makes me so fucking hard.

Attached: 1527638947270.png (1050x1500, 2.71M)

It‘s pretty based.
I‘m actually impressed at how relaxed she stayed the whole time.
I‘ve given birth to two babies at home and i know i‘ve been screaming and moaning.
Also, the dropping probably wasn‘t optimal. Wouldn‘t have hurt to have her husband catch the baby.
And i‘m not sure i would want kids around. Seems distracting.

Attached: F549E66C-BF5D-4D08-869C-B64B66274B69.jpg (900x601, 307K)

>be woman
>mother gets a caesarian
>hypothetical woman me now also has narrow hips
>depending on fathers skeletal build his genetics will also either benefit, or handicap me
>go with handicap scenario
>will majority of the time tap out, and require some form of medical assistance
>now have a generation of engineered niggercattle women equal to what we view as soibois
>they HAVE to rely on a c there's no butts or coconuts

Attached: the-point-you-30719018.png (500x325, 6K)

>femanon

You know the drill, birth pics/vids or GTFO

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (1269x1687, 946K)

t. cutfag born via Caesarean
COPE

TITS OR GTFO

Very literally based and red pilled

Before modern medicine, women that were dependant on Caesarian sections did not pass on their genes and died. Today they can spread their genes at the same rate as women that don't self destruct from childbirth.

You know, maybe Islam should take over the west after all.

Attached: 1526594900522.jpg (342x336, 40K)

>And i‘m not sure i would want kids around. Seems distracting.

There's nothing that makes a responsible older brother more than watching his baby sister/brother come into the world.

Attached: tumblr_opbyhhjilY1w4pd74o3_500.jpg (500x750, 71K)

Probably should have caught it but yeah props for enduring something that gnarly I guess.

filthy whore, treating a newborn like a toy.

More academic reference for you to ignore, just like you can't be bollocksed to read the MSM article.
academic.oup.com/emph/article/2018/1/67/4911519

Please back up your rebuttal with data rather than your feels.

Plus interesting you chose circumcision... there may be evidence to support that too.

But more generally, how do you think different races evolved? Or for that matter, dog breeds. Or sheep, or cows? Selective breeding is real, check any farm. The farmer does not use weak, small, unhealthy animals in breeding because even one generation can fuck up years of work.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 08.16.01.png (362x549, 367K)

God, I wish fuck a nine month pregnant Anne Frank while she was in the throes of labor.

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

Oh hey I've masturbated to this video before!

Attached: 1521076300010.jpg (546x395, 25K)

Why have the baby in such a way that he falls on his head and hits the ground? There are people around that could have assisted.

Post the video, I want to share in your Nirvana.

Attached: tumblr_nszqtoxr351ut1x8po1_400.jpg (351x489, 66K)

Fucking same dude.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

>Synagogue shooting
Why not just put them in camps and get rid of the entire problem efficiently?

Also, are you from Jow Forums by any chance?

Attached: DF-SD-06-15652.jpg (3008x1960, 1.65M)

Sick fucks. The thread.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Attached: Charge Bayonets!.png (736x692, 335K)

Stay made faggot :)

Attached: Anne Frank confederate kepi.png (687x1117, 728K)

Without needing to reply to any posts, she would have done better with at least a little assistance. Birthing physically alone is more of an apocalyptic or weird tiny colonial thing, it's obvious that the normal state of affairs even in primitive times had it as a pretty social event; the times when it wasn't are notable.

i mean, i wouldn‘t have wanted to get interrupted by some kid needing attention whilst giving birth.
During natural birth, the hormones completely alter your mental state. You have no perception of time or your surrounding anymore. I can imagine a kid being around could easily snap you out of that and being in that bubble was pretty important for me.
I can imagine it being very impressive for a child to see their siblings getting born, but i personally wouldn‘t want to risk stalling the birthing progress.
I remember that my sister and me played in the other room whilst my mom gave birth to our brother. As soon as he was born, our dad called us. I feel like that‘s close enough for kids to experience their mother giving birth and welcoming a baby.

Attached: 8BBCA681-8E10-4551-AB9E-6F581291C717.jpg (500x392, 62K)

the ultimate fap

Attached: 1522816934736.jpg (257x231, 27K)

If something bad happens like mild hemorrhage, they are good as dead without prompt medical support.

I'm surprised this isn't a Canadian post.

At least I'm not a flaming homo like you.

You're supposed to have the baby in a creek you learn nothing from abos

>what do you think of these people Jow Forums?

That is one hardcore woman.

Irrelevant. Women with wider hips still have more children.

>You're supposed to have the baby in a creek you learn nothing from abos

This post is made by a witch shaman who wants to hide in the creek while transformed into a platypus and snatch the baby.

just crapping the 4th reich out one little masterrace at a time. love it

Or you create degenerates likes this one

>During natural birth, the hormones completely alter your mental state. You have no perception of time or your surrounding anymore. I can imagine a kid being around could easily snap you out of that and being in that bubble was pretty important for me.

Fuck, that's hot.

I'm supposed to go in for an interview tomorrow but screw that. Post more birth experience/pics. My dick is gonna need a diamond cutter.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

I just thought the water in white man land would be extremely cold compared to abo land might kill the baby maybe the women also

>her sixth child
what are you doing Jow Forums? are you really gonna let her have all the glory???

That was interesting
Why didn't she do it in the pool though? That baby fell on its head, can't be good

>interview tomorrow but screw that

Don‘t let your sexual urges ruin your future user.
See it as an investment into bettering yourself in order to be able to support a big family and experience your cute wife giving birth irl.

Attached: 0B54042C-8F5A-420E-AABD-D594AC35AF6F.jpg (533x800, 90K)

>That baby fell on its head, can't be good

It's probably fine.

This is how Adolf hitler came in to the world, think about this

You mean like this? God, I've blown my load so many times to this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsNhCWsDVQI

I'm a c-section baby though.

Attached: waterbirth_headchest02.jpg (922x664, 80K)

that's an übermensch right there user

It's a non matter at that age.
We're made for that.

Giving birth while lying is an abomination

>Don‘t let your sexual urges ruin your future user.

It's a shitty temp position and I've got a shit-ton of coffee to wake me up tomorrow anyway.

Please post more greentexts of the experience. I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I nut at least twice anyway.

Attached: LFP-birth-Bancroft-65.jpg (2048x1367, 1.32M)

You bring this up so often that I’m starting to think you’re serious