Regarding Trump

Remember all the excitement and enthusiasm back in 2015? Can you seriously say now that we weren't all just conned?

Attached: photo_2018-12-19_20-46-36.jpg (719x513, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/185410-181002-support-for-trump-higher-in-israel-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meme'd for him and I am literally way more impressed than I ever thought I would be.

He's turned out to be a much better president than I ever expected.
Would recommend.

that pic, top kek bru

Attached: 1551627674089m.jpg (1024x891, 204K)

All I wanted from him he delivered in the first week. No TPP for US. Based and Trumpilled.

America isn’t getting what she was promised. Name one thing he’s actually come through on in his campaign? Only people who have benefited is Israel

Attached: AD7F211E-4479-4419-BB47-0DEAC3BF0C03.jpg (650x843, 155K)

Hmmmm

Attached: 2AADDEF7-C094-42FE-8509-0810D3668497.png (750x1334, 275K)

Attached: 2EEB2286-FC22-437F-BCF0-F5FFF37D2C6B.png (1024x701, 1.31M)

Not a truthful argument. You're making a propaganda argument and it's obvious.
For example, pic related.
You're not very smart if this is your approach.

Attached: 1553721658378.jpg (624x1219, 151K)

Nah, won't say it Rabbi, quit trying.

That's because Republicans and democrats love Israel and hate America.

you didn’t answer my question. What has he executed from his original campaign promises?

Can you explain how Hillary would have been any better though?

i feign disappointment a lot but really him being elected saved western civilization so even if he was the worst shit ever it wouldn't have mattered because the globalist conspiracy needed hillary to succeed

he's boring as fuck i guess oh well

he can't. AIPAC is too powerful and will block anything America first

>Can you seriously say now that we weren't all just conned?
The more intellectually honest can.
The wise can
Those who are emotionally invested cannot

He was a chaos candidate and he did shake things up, but they have control of him now. Basically he's Jeb! but with a hotter wife.

I think he's doing a good job considering all of DC and the media are working against him.

Why wouldn't I vote for him again when the alternative isn't even an option?

What did President Hillary Clinton do this week? Oh, that's right, nothing. She's not President because I voted for Trump.And will doso again next year.

>half an hour and nothing
I accept your surrender

Lol what a joke, name a single good thing hat has come from having that retarded clown as president.

he did what every politician do.
promise a lot of stuff, keep none.

Attached: 1552332365068.jpg (1024x554, 56K)

/yangfag
gb2reddit

Partially. I mean, I thought if he didn't build the wall by the end of his first term he would be finished. It looks like this massive dem screw-up/ Mueller thing is going to keep him in office regardless. Also while I knew about his Jewish ties, I did not think he would be fellating them so hard His main appeal was that he was supposedly rich enough to ignore lobbyists political demands and do whatever he wanted - and was truly America First.
It turns out he wanted to be liked and loved by celebrities and the media more in his first two years than he wanted that fucking wall built - which is why he kept trying to appease them.
The Russiagate nonsense should be sweeping the red team back into office again come next election - but I don't have any faith that he will use that political capital to build the wall.
As far as being conned? Wall wise, certainly a bit. But I helped him get elected because his message represented what the American people actually wanted when no one was listening to them for the past three decades. A lot of Americans don't want unchecked immigration, this is now mainstream opinion even if you can't say it in public without reprecussion. lol.
The rest of it has been thoroughly entertaining. Watching dems implode and meltdown and spew their nonsense all over the internet every time he made a faux pas has been a source of endless fun.
Unfortunately, Western society seems more divided than ever now, which I did not want, I thought people would rally under nationalism, but I overestimated people's ability to think for themselves, and under estimated the media's willingness to make caricatures of themselves and bold face lie for years on end. It feels like they pissed in the punchbowl, and the lack of a wall is just Don's big fetid turd floating in it.
But truly and thoroughly conned? No, I thought of most eventualities, and reasoned a long time ago that even if he was a dud, he was still funny as fuck.

she wouldnt, but why the fuck are we settling for the lesser of two evils?? WE ARE ABUSED WOMEN GOING BACK TO THEIR NIGGER ABSUER! This madness needs to fucking end, it never ends god damn it. This is why the clown meme is prevalent.

I didn't vote for him the first time around. Now I'm excited to vote him in the next election. Anyone that thinks he is losing support is delusional as fuck.

Better than the other options at the time, way better

you are not based nor redpilled fren. Really think about your post. Is D.C really against him? Are you sure the media is against him? He gets plenty of love on Fox news which is the biggest msm outlet there is. Fox is zionist owned. Trump is a zionist shill and that is indisputable fact at this point.

She would have strengthened aca and not wasted everyone's time with literally retarded tweeting but then repugs would have impeached her for nothing within first year

Attached: 18057640_604599026411457_7261549674720606057_n.jpg (720x720, 71K)

You voted for a capitalist pig.
What did you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zraS8EKw4

Attached: Las-Vegas-Trump-Hotel-8480.jpg (1728x2592, 2.69M)

good for you. nothing is going to change on the border and will continue to be demonized and replaced by brown hordes. congrats on sticking it to the democrats!

you are still operating with preconceptions that simply do not exist outside the matrix. Until you realize that both sides are completely controlled constructs built by those that rule us you will never escape the hamster wheel of circular reasoning that makes you seem like an abused wife in the eyes of those who have stepped out of the matrix

Hillary would have won if she didn't plot against the Jews. Trump bent the knee and gave them everything.

he said in his campaign that he would do these things. Most of the people that voted Trump probably watched his campaign.

Then why do the jews continue to promote the anti trump propaganda?

Yes because I called him a conman.

Gradual economic improvments? Wall once the courts figure it out. Swamp draining can commence now that the probe is done. The real fuck up was leaving a few thousand troops in Syria.

>I'm gonna shill for Israel and make antisemites vote for it
He really was playing 4D chess all along.

Attached: 9912962-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 57K)

He never said we wouldn't support Israel, honestly all of our foreign aid should be dropped.

That's a lie from the alt right fake news media. Trump and Israel are best friends because they both want to exterminate white people with mass immigration of shitskins.

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/185410-181002-support-for-trump-higher-in-israel-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll

Greatest President in my lifetime
>yeah but he didn't usher in the 4th Reich
I didn't expect him to, and if you did, you're a fucking retard. Fuck this thread.

Of course you didn't. You stand with Israel and want to mutilate little boys.

Trump is more of a failure than I could have ever imagined. I get that most candidates over promise/under perform, but Trump has taken it to new depths.
>tax cuts for billionaires and big biz
>crying on Twitter that US factories are closing
>didn't close any of the tax loopholes he said he would
>"We need moar immigrants"
>border and illegal immigration worse than ever
>made every wrong move on the wall for 2 years
>staff mostly consists of his son in law and swamp people who are trying to constantly subvert his agenda
>nuNAFTA not much better than old NAFTA with some TPP crap thrown in

you have to understand that every move he's doing is to consolidate his empire when he won't be president anymore.
all those policies he took in favor of big corps and the kikes will pay off later.

>will pay off later.
for him and his kiked family of course, for the american people it's another story.

The tax cuts were across the board tho

Yes but he triggered the libtards so it was worth is

It*

>middle class whites incur a trillion dollars in national to save 200 bucks on their taxes while most tax cut money goes to the globalist elites
>middle class immediately return the tax savings and more in form of 38 billion dollar payment to Israel

>flags

the funniest jokes write themselves.

you don't belong on this board if you had illusions about what you voted for
or why you did so
you had
1. no other choice. The other candidate was retarded
2. he was far less pro immigration than the other c. that is still true
3. he was never non-establishment and people told you fuckers from day 1 that he wasn't. There is no hope for such a candidate. You can only get a lesser evil.

and he is that. So there ought to be no disappointment whatsoever.
You thought he wasn't going to bow to israel? But of course he had to. That was also clear from day 1

you people are just fucking retarded if you had these kinds of illusions