Why does Jow Forums pretend to be into guns?

You're not hunters. You're not worried about your self defense. You know you won't stand up to the government if they made them illegal. You guys just want to be anti-progressive.

Attached: 01349756.jpg (500x486, 50K)

How would you even know that?
You have zero idea of how the average Jow Forumstard looks like or acts in real life.

because /Pol is mostly angry beta manlets who need a sense of security and firearms trigger the libtards

>you don't use your guns
>we need to outlaw guns because you use them

I would kill people with poison. That would be my thing. One vial and a whole synagogue goes

>You know you won't stand up to the government if they made them illegal.
These posts are artistic works of fiction

Most Jewish post in Jow Forums history award goes to OP, the glow in the dark dataminer.

What a treasonous faggot

Liberals
>YOU DONT NEED GUNS!
Also liberals
>KILL ALL WHITE MEN! TIME'S UP! THE FUTURE IS BROWN!

speak for yourself nigger

Imagine being this cucked that you'd rather just passively go with the political flow rather than even give yourself the OPTION to resist.

>a leaf
Your gun laws aren't the worst but they're not spectacular either. Most of Canada would cuck right over, the most prolific self defense case had a guy lose his gun rights.

lots of Jow Forumsommandos also post here, and while most of them dont own guns they do like them and intend to own them when they're done being poorfags.

>implying

Attached: implying.gif (312x234, 1.73M)

>posts earlier "who would fight the government" thread
no one responds to obvious data collection
>posts "you wont use your guns, lol; fags"
people start identifying themselves as gun owners who would use their guns

Attached: 4-3.jpg (465x600, 87K)

Who could be behind this post?

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

>You're not worried about your self defense.

Hell yeah I am. Burglars exist.

Guns are great for defending one's home.

Range card, nice

>You guys just want to be anti-progressive.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

I kill moose every year if possible you ignorant fuck. I'm from a town of 900 people. Jesus fuck city dwellers are scum.

>You're not hunters. You're not worried about your self defense. You know you won't stand up to the government if they made them illegal.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

They're majority soi.

Our gunlaws are getting worse.

>Trudeau has not started to attack C-42 yet
>Trudeau has told the Safety Minister to look into a full ban on all semi-automatics and hanguns
>Bill C-71 passed the third reading and is now in the senate and will likely be introduced in 2019

C-71 is newly introduced by Trudeau's liberals. It does the following:

>makes it harder to attain your PAL/RPAL
>bans a bunch of rifles which are currently owned by about 10k to 15k citizens
>changes ownership rules for a bunch of rifles
>imprison anyone who owns them if they do not meet new requirements
>there is no plan to inform owners of new requirements
>even if you have the requirements, your guns will be confiscated after you die (ie. can't give it to kids in the will even if they meet requirements)
>tracks all PAL/RPAL holders if they plan to buy/sell/give away guns even if the deal never goes through - failure to do so means jail
>all gunstores must now register you and your firearms you buy
>removes government ability to override or correct RCMP firearm classifications
>gives RCMP more power to prohibit firearms
>law applies retroactively so even if a gun is non-prohibited when you own it, if it became prohibited you are now a felon facing 15 years
>creates a new section of the firearms act that is a catch-all category for firearms owners of guns that may be banned in the future
>makes private sales have to seek authorization from RCMP for sales and provide reference numbers for guns
>creates a registry of all PAL/RPAL owners who are in contact with each other
>revokes Authorization to Transport - you can now only take the gun from store to home, or home to range
>you now need new ATTs to take guns across the border, through the airport, to the gunsmith, to a gun show
>gunstores now have to keep records for 20 years including all personal information available, price of gun sold, and location
>extends the background check from 5 years to the entirety of your life

Jan 1, 2019, 1205AM, a pair of fat, drunk injuns kicked down my front door, armed with knives, and planned to rob my home.

My Dog (All Black GS bitch) distracted them while I got my 9mm.

They surrendered and I detained them until police arrived.

Pic related. These are the fat fuck drunken injuns that tried to rob my house armed with knives and stabbed my dog - she's fine.

Attached: 339775_123567201085108_1558557943_o.jpg (1600x1200, 141K)

/thread

Attached: No white guilt.jpg (1882x1336, 631K)

Because all you want is the option but you'll never follow through with resistance. If you would actually resist you would have resisted a long time ago. It's too late.

Guns are cool. I want one. I have swords i never use, too, but i like looking at them. They're also very fun to shoot when you save up for some ammo and go blow a few boxes perforating some cardboard.

Ultimately, i believe in the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I don't want anyone to take away your dragon dildo or your weed or whatever stupid shit you do while waiting for the end to come. And i don't want you to take away someone else's guns. So fuck off.

Niggers tongue my agnus

Attached: 1553750876154.jpg (1255x1247, 582K)

Imagine if you did a fat rail of fishscale cocaine and then got stabbed through the heart with a steak knife . That would suck so ya Golden Rule sweaty !

Attached: 1553192588656.png (476x346, 163K)

Based and Colonizationpilled

Attached: 1553735703268.jpg (750x684, 355K)

Ideally you have guns and don't need to use them.
But finding yourself in a situation where you do need guns and you don't have them because the government took them away is bad news.

>You're not hunters. You're not worried about your self defense. You know you won't stand up to the government if they made them illegal. You guys just want to be anti-progressive.
wrong/
wrong/
wrong/
wrong/

conclusion: you don't know us..

>you're not hunters

Yes I am. Outside of the boroughs, New York is full of trappers, fishers, hunters and skilled tradesmen. It is my right. Don't tread on me.

hey OP test if this dude is larping or not, show them balls.

holy shit
stay strong guys and fuck trudeau. even if it's boomer-tier help your NRA equivalent fight that shit

Attached: britishmuzzlebayoneter.png (1314x1804, 2.92M)

If I had a gun I'd probably murder people.

Attached: 1553579988458.jpg (686x386, 34K)

Our NRA equivalent has no power. Especially due to the election. We can funnel them all the money they want, but even if we gave them unlimited funding, they are only capable of making at max 101 seats in the parliament. The anti-gun fucks have 219 minimum, but potentially up to 235 seats. As it stands the libs can pretty much push anything they want through the House.

The senate is our best hope. But here's the thing. While we do have 31 senate seats vs. the anti-guns guaranteed 9, there are 65 other seats that can go either way but typically go with the house.

So its pretty much guaranteed to go through.

I weep for you. The worst part is it's nigh impossible, even in the US, to undo such malarkey.
Hopefully enough Canadians don't hand that shit in.

Thank fuck I got my Assault Rifle 15 before any of this shit.

I.. okay you got me OP I jerk to idf female with a Tavor

Its even worse. Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction decided that he's gonna push to add removal of home storage of firearms. All guns may soon have to be stored at the range.

For now. CZs are gonna bite the dust. As are the Swiss Arms.

>You know you won't stand up to the government
Good luck trying to seize millions of guns dumbass. I for one will not give mine up peacefully.

>You're not hunters.
Getting my hunting license soon.

Attached: 1552562050371.png (607x582, 132K)

>You're not worried about your self defense
Why wouldn't I be? I live in Colorado Springs. The police response time at best is like 45 minutes.
Of course I'm fucking worried about defense what the fuck are you on?

Attached: 1534574533403.png (510x332, 66K)

>You're not hunters
Speak for yourself fren. And of course I'm worried about self-defense. Anyone who isn't is a delusional utopian beta male

Attached: DURR2.png (1086x1416, 3.57M)

my CAT defends my home? but, i have the cats back with my 45. I guess i'm a belt and suspenders kinda guy. Mot of my friends and neighbors hunt and carry guns too. Its NORMAL round here where i live. Fuck he cities, did the city thing when i was young. small towns is where its at.