She cute

She cute

Why are liberal women often more attractive than "conservative" ones?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (566x853, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/caveman-politics/201803/science-weighs-in-conservatives-look-better
youtu.be/8Fu-Op7MlDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a lie.

Attached: 300px-Pathetic_(he-she-it)_sjw.jpg (300x406, 24K)

Rural retards are all inbred. Any intelligent white person knows that the white race needs to die immediately.

>blurry picture
>"she's cute!"

Uni student here, they're not
>Liberals
Art hoes and goths plastered in makeup, think being disgusting and not grooming themselves is quirky and empowering, incredibly arrogant
>Conservatives
Unbelievably hot sorority girls who maintain their appearances, always nice and approachable

nice cherry picking

now show me ONE attractive "conservative" (actually has taken 20 BBCs but now is "born again" women

>Conservatives
>Unbelievably hot sorority girls who maintain their appearances, always nice and approachable
imagine actually believing this, what planet do you live on?

They aren't. Most attractive women have no reason to be progressive unless they feel guilty about being born hot.

Lauren Southern is kinda attractive I guess. But yeah, most conservatives look like shit.

Completely the opposite.

dude weed lmao

Attached: IMG_1183.jpg (640x610, 36K)

>he never went to an American university
oooohhhhhhhhnononononononononono

>So, both conservative leaders and their followers “look better.” OK, I get that partisans in our highly polarized political environment will be drawn to any advantage they can dispute. But the really interesting part for the nerds among us may be why conservatives have this advantage.

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/caveman-politics/201803/science-weighs-in-conservatives-look-better

Their not. Sage.

oh wow so you're retarded. how much debt will you have when you graduate? you'll probably never afford a house, and even if you do it'll get attacked by MS13 and Nigger$, and possibly get destroyed by the many natural disasters that your cursed country suffers from

Women are not and can not be political entities. There is no such thing as a 'liberal' woman or a 'conservative' woman. Women are way too easily manipulated for them to be so.
It so happens that modern universities are brain washing factories, turning our nations daughters (in extreme cases) into this . They simply lack a strong masculine presence in their life to steer them back on track, after being around so many soimales

This

liberal women tend to be more affluent, educated and artsy, and usually come from families that don't live in trailer parks

augdawg.jpg

That’s not cute

Is this (YOU) in PIC?

Attached: my-college-taught-59b0c0.jpg (500x670, 76K)

Nice try, Becky.

Attached: feminist versus nationalist.jpg (256x197, 11K)

its cuter than a 62 year old hag with floppy arm fat

He's not lying. There is only like one qt who is conservative, Roaming millennial, the rest are uggos.
BTW he said more often you low IQ mutt.

Attached: nationalsit QT.jpg (640x486, 63K)

Pretty much this, I assume everyone on Jow Forums is as good looking or bettering looking than me, pic related.

Attached: 59041_1359552438513_4545072_n.jpg (540x720, 31K)

>blog

No.

Liberal women are all fat and nasty. Pretty women can afford to be conservative.

Yes.

Attached: nationalist QT 2.jpg (674x900, 109K)

There's literally nothing attractive about her.

Post a woman you find attractive user.

She cute.

Attached: Lana Red Ice they want you dead white man.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

They aren't, you're just being a fagit.

She's prob the most attractive woman I can think of desu.

Attached: grande.jpg (237x212, 7K)

I have a feeling it's gonna be twilight sparkle.

What do you think about her concert getting shot-up by Muslims? You wanna import more of them?

>met my gf when I was 17 and she was 16
>she was a leftist
>turns out she was just following what her friends had said
>she doesn't really care about politics at all
We're still together 5 years later. Women who care about politics are usually mentally ill, it's more important that you get a girl who's a virgin when you meet her.

Woman are always changing, they will become what they need to take what they want.
It's because of that they aren't good leaders, they can't run in a straight Line undisturbed by The surrounding.
youtu.be/8Fu-Op7MlDc

>he didn’t get a scholarship
OHHHHNONONONONONO

>Nnnnnnghhhhh......fuck Yeah! Lefty womyn are so fucking hawt!

Attached: SJWPsycho.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>looks like a fucking bum
fuck no you dirty white hating piece of shit

>I mean......regular Jow Forums-sters just get such raging righteous erectiouses from these Lefty womyn that they just eternally angrily fap to these FINE specimens of astounding beauty!

Attached: TrigglypuffGif.gif (270x320, 2.45M)

>small as picture
>fake ass spots in face
>looks like a nigger whore
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Stop swimming in the shallow end of the pool.

Hell yeah. Immigration is always a positive thing for any society.

This threads hook has some bate on the end.

they're young

Spoken like a true accelerationist

How Japanese society would benefit from importing 5 million Somalis?

These threads where polaks larp as liberals take up like 70% of the threads nowadays. Its all so fucking tiresome.
I hope you faggots consider suicide.

Attached: lauren rose.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>this is the best picture of a female progreshit the cuck could find

Attached: 6vhql2ySE1qb8m44o1_500.jpg (421x427, 38K)

>Progressive objectifies women based on appearance
>Still claims moral high-ground

News at eleven.

don't pretend to know shit about America cuck. this is ~75% true. they're only unapproachable if you're a loser
>t. American that fucks sorority girls

Is she really cuter then THIS though?

Attached: honk honk.png (1423x1566, 631K)

there you go pretending again. I wish you could understand how retarded you sound

yall realize both of you are retarded for generalizing two HUGE groups right? god it's like that thing with women again

Siren. Siren, in Greek mythology, a creature half bird and half woman who lured sailors to destruction by the sweetness of her song. According to Homer there were two Sirens on an island in the western sea between Aeaea and the rocks of Scylla. Libs are Sirens well to you. They will corrupt your heart

Attached: 37572564_2120305194898944_7039890373866422272_n.jpg (306x306, 19K)

They’ve never had to work so they’re still soft and pliable specially in da puss

I bet money she's new to the liberal society and hasn't been fully liberlalized yet

As an otaku pleb that's the best one I've seen

Mhm yep Tarrant-chan's soooo cute

>She cute
ultra low standards detected

Attached: 34lg0.jpg (236x168, 11K)

XDDDD

>fuck your special relationship
1 minute later..
>I'm in an open ethnic polyamorous sapiosexual relationship with 40 niggers

>Sapiosexual
>Niggers

Blacks aren't intellectuals, toppest of keks.