Germanbros help me out

>be me housesitting in Hawaii
>strike up conversation with some airb&b visitors next door from Germany
>one of them has great English and translates
>they've had a great visit and I offer to answer any questions they might have about this weird place
>finally the translating guy asks me 'so, whats your honest opinion about your president Trump?'
>answer that I voted for him, love him, and will vote for him agqin
>groans around the table
>I say what about merkel throwing open the doors and letting turds fro waaaayy south of them in
>they say 'yah, that isn't working out so well'
>I say 'yah look at OUR mess to the south, I'm glad we have a leader with some balls'... what?? Hillary? Obama was so great for the US??
>all he can say, several times, was ...blah blah the rest of the world hates him... blah blah

So, fuck it. I stood by my man. We agreed to disagree...

Attached: download.png (290x174, 335)

So what is the purpose of this thread?

It's literally Hitler.

I'm curious how common this hate for DJT is. Do any of you wish you were led by an abraisive 'fuck you' man like this or are you going quietly into that night?

Israel did 9/11

Donald Trump is disliked by the vast majority of germans, he is openly being made fun of by the media.
Teachers also say "orange man bad" from what I've heard.
He is still a puppet, and lost all respect when he made Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

Wow. Very deep.

Well it's not like Angela Merkel is a Stasi operative or has any children.

Oh! The media! Well that settles it.
Forgive me if that holds no fucking weight with me.
When we bail on Israel it's only fair that we yank the rug out from under Germany as well then. Foreign aid wise.
And countless other countries that are being mismanaged...

Every sane German hates America in some way or another

I think that's mainly a coping mechanism.

The insane ones hate america because stronk and trump the sane ones hate america for defeating us and thinking they defeated the right empire.
You see, politics to germans is a popularity contest much like it is in america. people don't vote because they inherently believe in a value, they want to feel nice and cozy and fuzzy on the inside after having done something political, and putting 6 hours a day to think about politics does not compute well with /nu/-germans.

We live in privileged times, it would be the least to feel bad about having it so well every now and then, because we only need to peer across our border to be glad that we are not them.

>When we bail on Israel
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

To prove that americans are retarded and deserve the genocide that they're experiencing.
They will much rather die for the synagogue of Satan than speak the truth and act upon it.

SAGE
I hope burger Jow Forumsacks, the true ones, rope you when the day comes, fucking disgusting nigger

In Europe they just regurgitate what CNN tells them and 99% of the people hate Trump.

I can guarantee you that they respect you far more for standing your ground than just nodding and agreeing with them.

>America helps defeat Germany in WW2, the only country holding back communism from all of Eastern Europe
>Eastern Europe falls under communism and poverty for 50 years
>America helps out the Jews with their own homeland and gives them extensive international aid
>American-Jewish Hollywood produces anti-German media for 70+ years
>Jews backstab America with USS Liberty and 9/11
>International aid increases
>America starts Middle Eastern and North African wars and revolutions, pushing the migration of millions into Europe
>America declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
>America declares Golan Heights to be Israeli territory

yeah every (((teacher))) in (((germany))) makes fun of trump. germany is full of cucks and degenerating to hell its pathetic

Attached: Jeremy_Mann_His_Website_Httpredrabbit7com_3.jpg (1280x1609, 301K)

First of all nobody really cares about you. Nobody knows of your countries current struggles. The only thing that people hear and think about you is easily put in 3 terms.

>Obesity
>Healthcare
>Warmongers

99% of your press coverage is negative. The world hates you. Germany hates you. That's why everything pro american like your current President is hated as well. We do love your liberal morons and self hating, self destroying democrats.

>yank the rug out from under Germany as well then.
Please do and take your rabid dogs and niggersoldiers with you. It's holding our politicians back from properly arming our own forces.

this

trump is a daily reminder to german leftist-fag-oikophobists, that politics is not only about `fucking for piece`

because of the lügenpresse. we have literally zero positive news about trump here. even his deal with north korea was considered as bad.

Butthurt from getting your ass kicked twice.

The media shilled against him since day one. A later (((study))) confirmed the manipulated bias. Only 10% were in favour of Trump. Constant shilling continues to this day, to the point that we hear about Trump every day from any kind of media (TV, paper, internet). It goes to such an extent that some people I know have made Trump their "personal arch enemy".

This in a nutshell.

You truly the greatest ally.

daily reminder about our media: terror is not a threat.

death by terror and death by drowning

Attached: a7a2f21cda.jpg (873x489, 66K)

A wonder they didn't compare the total deathcount of terror attacks in the last decade with the 600million jews that we killed.

Germany is very collectivistic for a western country, and Trump is constantly beeing made fun of by the media.
>Orange man bad because lefty TV clown said so

If you know a little bit of German watch German TV, makes the BBC look like alt-right in comparison! They are so scared of another Germanic/white uprising that they've been brainwashing them for 70 years non-stop, we are talking North Korea levels!

That's crazy, look how they started it at 75 to under play the yearly deaths, crazy!

>when we bail on israel

Attached: 1541778783435.jpg (680x680, 70K)

A Dear Diary entry. Dear Diary, today I posted on the 4chans because I wanted people's approval. Then this Germany flag tried to deflate my ego by calling me out. I'm not really sure how to respond to him yet, trying to think of a witty retort. I called him a Eurocuck instead, that sure showed him. Well, I guess I'd better go, my fifth grade teacher wants me to do some after school lessons and Mom will be mad at me if I'm late again.

Attached: 1476313668980.jpg (800x606, 55K)