I'm going to print 1000 copies of Brenton Tarrant's memo and attach them to 1000 hydrogen filled balloons and set them...

I'm going to print 1000 copies of Brenton Tarrant's memo and attach them to 1000 hydrogen filled balloons and set them free to fly off to New Zealand and and land for the people to read.

Attached: memo.jpg (617x951, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
docdro.id/Q4nIbBM
ghostbin.com/paste/mn4n4
pastebin.com/raw/Ma1ubUei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552870090084.png (708x472, 671K)

You're not gonna do shit. You'll just sit there alone, behind your computer, and drug yourself with vacuous shitposts (just like all the other retards you're talking to here).

What exactly will dumping 1000 copies of his manifesto into the ocean accomplish?

probably the most retarded idea I have read aside from BTs clusterfuck of a plan.

accurate observation

most retarded ideas
1)manletfesto
2)your plan
3)banana shaped banana slicer

Was thinking of doing something similar but putting them on public transport and around different busy locations
Would probably cause a city wide shut down from the cucks crying though
CCTV is everywhere these days though

You won't. Fuck off

That's why it's better I send them off from here.

become a tranny for a day
borrow clothing and make up from a female relative (cause chicks not related to you probably keep a wide berth)

do some vandalism on CCTV like a tranny would do
"it's MAM CUNT"
distribute the idiotic cringy manletfesto

hope to christ that you don't discover you are an actual tranny

We don’t need your hate speech over here faggot.

>Jacinda
>Make New Zealand great again

This is exactly the type of autism Jow Forums has been missing for awhile. Godspeed leaf.

A fucking tatoo sent people in a panic recently. If you do it, be real careful.

His manifesto has been refuted:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

No more propaganda!

Make sure you somehow use a public printer in a way that can’t be traced back to you or use a printer that doesn’t invisibly imprint information about itself on every sheet of paper which is really common among most, if not all, manufactures, otherwise it can be tracked right back to the printer that was used and possibly to yourself. If doing this is completely legal under New Zealand law though then disregard everything I said I guess.

This. Rather put them in newspapers or magazines or put them in random mailboxes (well, not THAT random, should have "white" names on them)

I call BS, it's valid and still available.
docdro.id/Q4nIbBM

I spent the time to refute his obvious propaganda, which is the accelerationism used by the establishment. The only way to truly wake people up is to be public about what you want to do, for your people, not to look like a psycho fuck who needs to either be imprisoned forever. That doesn't inspire anybody. That doesn't redpill anybody.

just beat up homeless and steal their bottles, then put them in the bottles and chuck them into the ocean

Do they still have fax machines in New Zealand? Because you can fax PDFs online. Hypothetically speaking of course.

But it does redpill people about the Muslims and the darklers.

What happened with the translations?

Something weird about the manifesto

it is a word document filled with mistakes (grammar, spelling, various writing styles) something the software should have picked up. He never used the spell check which means the mistakes were left there deliberately to make him seem uneducated.

he also claims to be 28 but he is more like 42

people abandoned the project after they were being jewed by the jews, realizing they were working for free

It redpills people into feeling more compassion for Arab Muslims? That's not redpilling. What planet are you living on?

Just have a look at the refutation of the piece. the manifesto was a psyop in itself.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

The real joke here is that he, as a jew, thought he was white. Those memes are not kosher.

Attached: teeth.gif (320x212, 784K)

I'd try translating it in italian but I'd probably get tired halfway

>Would probably cause a city wide shut down from the cucks crying though
Which is a bad thing why?

He's no Jew, he's a filthy darkler.

>downloading a SIS virus
no thanks glow nigger

based and blackpilled

I don't blame you.
When you get to the marine meme you will probably feel silly for translating an old shitty meme.

You had better fucking deliver.... the manifesto.

It has an anti-virus button on the page before you download it if you want. I'm on the side of ethno-nationalism and traditionalism. Tarrant is not, clearly, if you would read my reply to him. Wake the fuck up!

>1000 hydrogen filled balloons
>using hydrogen instead of helium

user, I...

Attached: Hindenburg disaster.jpg (310x253, 18K)

He's as 28 as a child migrant is 16 in the uk

I doubt balloons from Canada will make it to NZ. And if they can, how are you going to calculate where the land?

LOL
humorously put

Good point, the first thing any average writer does is put their work through a spell check because they worry about looking dumb. Then they do a word count every 10mins because the more you write the more intelligent you are

the manifesto was purposely written to make him look dumb because he claims he is uneducated.
Who the fuck writes a manifesto, his message to the world but doesn't apply spell check.
It is so unpolished that he repeats the same word twice, this would be picked up by the software automatically

But you are too retarded to have noticed that

Maybe the mistakes are intentional and hide a secret message?

Put it in an archive.
archive.is

I think a better thing to do would be to condense the manifesto down to it's serious points because there's alot of things which appeal to us but normies wouldn't understand. Also getting it down to 10 pages or less would be nice for normies on a train

They'll follow the Atlantic jet stream.

The Manifesto was more inteded for us then for the general world.

>the mistakes are intentional and hide a secret message?
THEY DO.
That's why he kept the original 240 page memo a secret.

could be
they are there intentionally that is for sure.
more creepy is his different writing styles.
seems to have been written by different people
I used to proofread for a living so I learned to pay attention to writing details.
I recognize 4 styles of writing throughout the document.
Some sections have 2 or 3 styles.

Ya that's quite impossible to do because it can never cross the Equator

Attached: impossible.png (1024x512, 195K)

>for us
I believe this to be bullshit also. The memes he used are old. It is as if some boomer picked up memes by lurking.

He says he deleted it but I find it hard to believe that a gym guy could write 70+ pages, let alone 240. Again (to me) it seems like 4 different people wrote it.
I will isolate the portions I believe were written by the people and present it here when I am done. It will be easier to spot for people who are not accustomed to analyzing texts

It's not like he was name calling memes but it was the way he constructed his manifesto. Like thanking Candence Owens for inspration for the shooting and shit like that. Doing shit that an aussie shitposter would do. Remember the dude is 28.

Mate send them off on Friday night in Victoria a big cold front is coming through and the winds will carry them all the way to NZ.

No way he is 28
he is in shape so he looks younger but I believe he is 42.

Why not just put it in every public library change the authors name and give it a communist liberal looking book cover

If you would have gotten quads, I'd say do it but kek ain't with you. And you'd need magic and/or advanced meteorology to get balloons to land anywhere even near NZ from Canada.

Nah you're not, but it would be cool

I mean his face looks like that of a 30 something or younger

Attached: chuck_norris.jpg (600x386, 37K)

Well at that point make it one or two pages

I would say 40 with those wrinkles around his eyes and forehead

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich?
Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
Von 1000 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Denkst du vielleicht grad an mich?
Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
Von 1000 Luftballons
Und, dass sowas von sowas kommt

Have you considered stress as a possibility? also what wrinkles in the first place?

Well ya but anything sub 10 pages would work.

That plan is as retarded as I can ever get

No man, tranny is a bad idea

anons pls, you’re better than this. This can easily be distributed from your chair (in Minecraft)
Here’s a list of open printers in aussieland and various Islamic countries.
ghostbin.com/paste/mn4n4
pastebin.com/raw/Ma1ubUei
if you connect to port 9100 with telnet, type something, and then disconnect..the printer will print whatever you typed. Some clever user could no doubt script this process with minimal effort...

Just photoshop a pic of him with a big smile on his face and place it everywhere to mock them.

Holy shit look at all those printers lmao this could cause a shitstorm. Can the baconator manifesto be translated into Arabic?

Attached: C0933C2D-8D9C-4EB4-8C89-04FAE7A0B694.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Go Paper Boy style instead. Oceans love balloons

Attached: 8F9A41DB-FF70-451D-9FFE-66F1BEAE640D.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

Where can I read the manifesto? Also, I think pol should have a /btg/ (Brenton Tarrant general) or /grg/ (great replacement general) to always have his manifesto ready to read and also keep track of all white nationalist uprising attacks and Islamic terror attacks

You need to pass that to whites, not muzzies. It's counter productive to give it to muslims.
Send it to sweden

You won't do anything nigger