Are we just like any other older generation that hates their successors or is there really something wrong with zoomers?

Are we just like any other older generation that hates their successors or is there really something wrong with zoomers?

Attached: 1540444127486.jpg (960x833, 57K)

of course we're just like every other generation. we aren't special

Your pic related literally wouldn't happen with any other generation which is why it didnt

test

The screentime, which caused widespread and measurable organic brain damage, is a distinct factor that didn't exist in previous generations. There's also the issue that gen Z was extremely poorly bred and is largely mixed race if you're in the USA. So I would say that it's not fair at all to make the "this is what every generation thinks of young people" argument.

You're special
Just believe in yourself

Attached: tumblr_m850wkhYeV1r9a32bo1_400.jpg (300x221, 7K)

Zoomers are basically the NPC generation. You were born in the MK ULTRA. Molded by it. Millenials were the last free gneeration who knew what it was to climb trees and play in creeks as children.

>Streamer thot I gave money to mispronounced my name.

Attached: 1549069049206.jpg (492x328, 22K)

Every generation seems to be pretty pathetic, we won't know if the next is outstandingly worse for a long time.

Zoomer girls are the best

>when some user who's probably joking says the only nice thing you've heard in weeks

that's why I give my money to eastern european women on chaturbate. At least when they mispronounce it, you know they're trying.

Welcome to life, sonny. C'mon in, the water's fine.

Attached: 1546885458452.jpg (450x529, 25K)

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Wait for WW3

Attached: generations.jpg (1080x958, 64K)

I hate millenials way more than I hate Zoomers.
Zoomers are just a bit cringeworthy from time to time, but my fellow millenials are nuclear waste.

Genx, I dont have much contact with younger people or teens.
Customers I deal with are my gen or boomers.
What is the hatred about youngers here.

Now I get it. The majority of millennial hate comes from millennials themselves. This I can condone; there really needs to be a new classification or something for the two varieties of millennial.

Milenials do it too

>or is there really something wrong with zoomers?
this

Attached: 1530942572572.png (680x274, 171K)

I like Zoomers, I hope to impregnate one soon.

this
gen z is a lab rat race
complete experiment
people dont know how bad things are

Zoomers are pretty retarded

Uh, no that was Gen X. Millennials are the helicopter-parented kiddies, and it shows.

>not using your stepdad's credit card to order the Girls Gone Wild DVD you saw advertised at 3am on Comedy Central while your buddies were sleeping over and playing Star Wars Battlefront

Lol what a fag

Never has a more boomerfag post been created

The only zoomer girl I know is fat, autistic and violent. She's not stupid, but she's such a fucking autist. Major delayed development, self-absorbed, manipulative. Most of her friends seem quite similar--that's the unnerving part. So many of them. So much alike. They all live on french fries and sugar, take lots of meds, are unwashed slobs, often profess homosexuality, and are obsessed with anime.

Not really. That's pretty much what all the other generations note about zoomers.

This image actually made me sad. Zoomers and millenials were victims of so much neglect, when will parents go back to actually raise their children?

Something desperately wrong with them man. I say that as a zoomer myself. Kids who pay strangers on the internet for nothing more than being a friend simulator are fucked in the head.

I see it all the time
>[$20] My grandpa died today but watching you has cheered me up, thanks for all the hours of entertainment
>[$10] Sorry I couldn't make it to the stream last night, my cat had to be put down after 6 months of living in pain
>[$50] Got fires from work this morning, probably won't be able to donate again for a while, so here's 50 bucks

It's tragic shit man. These people feel like they owe streamers money for sitting on their ass and playing games, something they'd be doing whether or not they were paid for it.
It's just desperate losers who give these people money. They seriously need help.

33 year old boomer here. Zoomers seem to wander around in a dream-like state.

I never really thought about game streamers before but why the fuck would you pay money to see someone else play games when you can play it yourself which is more fun?

Any schnoozers in the chat??

Every generation is the same in the sense that the current generation is always trying to change from the last one. No two generations are alike. Zoomers are just part of a really gay generation. I'm of the thinking that it'll fix itself later on