TradCath

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is a TradCath board.

Why haven't you yet turned to the true Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, user?

Attached: Dcv7SNZX4AEdkkU.jpg (628x1024, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-8MIOhRV5is?t=2560
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly Bump

Attached: vrtf.jpg (2048x1462, 2.67M)

Popery is heresy.

When I find an English speaking Catholic church in my city, I’ll let you know.

Attached: 2E23A795-D4E2-4BA7-963C-B8338D981CB5.jpg (500x281, 28K)

Benedicite omnia opera Domini, Domino. Laudate et exsultate eum in sæcula.

Attached: Altergutter tatt på fersken.png (600x450, 551K)

Literally the only thing that isn't

Fuck off with this off-topic religion shit.

Attached: christianfundy.png (1024x938, 551K)

Are you sure God doesn't want you to be rich OP?

Attached: prosperity gospel.jpg (570x428, 236K)

Wrong

Time to confess your heresy and repent. The Holy Catholic Church is the one true Church of God, and the Catholic faith is the true faith.
The Church may be in a crisis now, but that crisis is a call to arms for true Christians, to rebuild what freemasons, jews and their protestant allies have tried to destroy: true western civilization - Christendom.

Attached: Skrifte (2).jpg (671x900, 75K)

>Are you sure God doesn't want you to be rich OP?

Sure.

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:26

Rejecting Christ is literally the most Jewish thing you can do. Repent now, and save your soul while you have time. Search for God while he can be found. Do not be lost forever, do something great with your life: Be a saint. Find Jesus and imitate him. Find a saint and imitate him.
Or you could just stay in your basement and imitate the Jew who would rather free a rapist barbarian (the inner nature of "natural" man) and crucify Christ.

Attached: Hellige Jakob Maurerbane.jpg (484x960, 71K)

The Jew fears the TradCath.

Attached: 1476635478691.jpg (1085x859, 197K)

I'm waiting for our lord to do that.

>I'm waiting for our lord to do that.

If you wait, it will be too late. The kingdom of God is at hand. Confess now.

>Find Jesus and imitate him.

Jesus broke the law and was legally condemned to death.

This is a right-wing site. We don't support sandnigger criminals on it.

Go away.

absolutely disgusting

>Jesus broke the law and was legally condemned to death.
Kike detected.
Go back to mossad, shlomo.

The harvest is gonna be YUGE but the workers are few. Answer the call, enlist in God's army today. Do not delay, for noone knows when his hour will come.
VIRILITER AGITE

Attached: En korsfarer døper en konvertitt.jpg (512x411, 37K)

>It's okay to break the law when it's my sandnigger God doing it

are you the faggot that posts this gay shit in the Lara Logan fread on another board?

Are any of you Trad Catholics American?
I have never met another Roman Catholic outside of my parish.

Sinner and blasphemer detected. Why do you hate God and your own people so much that you won't humble yourself, accept reality the way it is, and go to mass? Why do you keep embracing Jewish behaviour? Act like a man. Take responsibility now. Convert yourself - convert the world.

Attached: 54256164_327814897868717_3703177384510357504_n.jpg (612x960, 65K)

How do you restore Christendom? How do we become on top of the world again?
The Globohomo fears the devout Catholic.
pic related.

Attached: Mitt inderligste ønske.png (960x932, 679K)

>>It's okay to break the law when it's my sandnigger God doing it
He didn't, kike faggot.

Matthew 27:

22 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

youtu.be/-8MIOhRV5is?t=2560

So many reasons, too much to cover in a thread
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Attached: diet.jpg (2447x1604, 1.28M)

Jesus said to the chief priests and the elders of the people:
"Hear another parable.
There was a landowner who planted a vineyard,
put a hedge around it,
dug a wine press in it, and built a tower.
Then he leased it to tenants and went on a journey.
When vintage time drew near,
he sent his servants to the tenants to obtain his produce.
But the tenants seized the servants and one they beat,
another they killed, and a third they stoned.
Again he sent other servants, more numerous than the first ones,
but they treated them in the same way.
Finally, he sent his son to them,
thinking, 'They will respect my son.'
But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another,
'This is the heir.
Come, let us kill him and acquire his inheritance.'
They seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
What will the owner of the vineyard do to those tenants when he comes?"
They answered him,
"He will put those wretched men to a wretched death
and lease his vineyard to other tenants
who will give him the produce at the proper times."

The Jew has committed deicide. This parable, spoken by God himself, is very clear. The cruel torture and murder of Christ by the israelites is a curse on their name forever. Why do you think God made the Romans destroy their so-called "temple" in year 70? Why were the Jews spread from their once-given inheritance? Why is their name a curse all over the earth?
They rejected the Christ, that's why.

Convert now.

Attached: call mom.jpg (950x950, 202K)

>embracing protestant mythology

Good job. I'm sure Jesus loves how you try to scatter his flock. "He who is not with me is against me. He who does not gather with me scatters." Word of the LORD.
Leave the emptiness of manmade quasireligious ideologies behind. Embrace pure, unadulterated Christianity, straight from the source. Repent of your heresy and search out the old paths.

Attached: Bønn (8).jpg (614x960, 135K)

>open bible.txt
>ctrl+f pope
>0/0
yup it's a heresy

I know people like to blame Pilate and muh Romans for the death of Christ, but fuck, man. Pilate's still a faggot for letting it happen, however.

>all of the Christianity comes the bible
>the first Christians only knew Christ through the bible

Your view doesn't really make sense in reality and historically

You're a blasphemer and probably a kike. Repent or roast in hell.

FUCKING CATHOLIC NIGGAS GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD

Attached: luther.png (1000x773, 315K)

Where in the Sacred Scripture does it say to follow the manmade doctrine of sola scriptura?
Riddle me that one, heretic. The Bible was written and promulgated by the Church, which Jesus himself founded. He did not write anything, he did not bring a book to earth, but founded a Church. He sacrificed himself for her. Time for you to do the same.

As for the papacy, read the gospel of Saint John, chapter 21. All historians agree that the holy apostles Peter and Paul founded the Church in Rome, and the bishops of Rome are their direct successors. Jesus doesn't leave us without a shepherd.

Attached: Bønn.jpg (699x960, 170K)

This.

Just repent, German. You've done enough to corrupt the soul of this beautiful continent. God loves you, even though you hate yourself. Accept this love and return to the plenitude of truth, found only in the true Church.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, mirror of justice, pray for us.
Saint Bonifatius, pray for us.

Attached: helsom85.jpg (792x960, 96K)

>You're a blasphemer and probably a kike.

That's still better than believing in a sandnigger as God.

Why isn't "muh based ordodoxy" listed on the SPLC website? Ortholarps absolutely btfo

Attached: 1546713800063.jpg (364x1024, 55K)

When you stop running churches like the fucking jews maybe. You kit your churches out like a fucking nigga with gold and shit everywhere. God doesnt care for it. God wants us to help the once in need not set the stage for a shitty rap video

Jesus isn't an Arab, you kike. Why do you people have such venomous hatred for the One True Messiah?

Jesus was Jewish.

Fuck off, LARPagan.

Attached: Paganism YES.jpg (490x403, 36K)

You've already admitted to being a kike, and displayed venomous hatred for our Lord Jesus Christ. Why don't you accept Him as Lord and join the Church?

Nice flag, schlomo. Reminder that Nazi Germany was Pagan and Soviet Union christkikian.

I'll return when the Vatican is no longer occupied

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (800x450, 36K)

And you are american. Tbh, eaglelanders have no rights to speak about either paganism or christianity since you are too mixed for both.

I will ascend the throne of the vatican

>Soviet Union
>Christian
>Nazi Germany
>Pagan
>Insert picture about Hitler´s quote on pagans

Attached: Wojak.png (225x225, 7K)

And the modern Jew isn't Hebrew, nor was the term Jew made until the 17th century. What's your point?

Anyone can accept Christ. And paganism is corrupting and stupid no matter who you are.

Reminder to read the Catholic Encyclopedia everyday. Since it was published in 1907, it's relatively clean of filthy modernism.

Attached: bernini-sculpture-angel-sculpture.jpg (736x977, 95K)

>the antichrist is our sheperd
heresy

>“Heheh I watsh nick buentes beheheh”
You’re a retard and Nick is a retard.

Yes. But the irony lies in the fact that paganposters are often burgers who LARP for muh ancestors and muh heritage even though he has neither.

Try harder, Judas Germanicus. Read John 12, 5 and onwards. Also try reading Exodus 25, 10 and onwards. Our Covenant with God is the Eucharist, which no Christian can doubt. This most holy sacrament is kept in our Tabernacles, and that is why they're adorned. Stop hating beauty, one of God's primary attributes.
Again with this mythology. Read a history book. The Church never prohibited anyone from reading the Sacred Scripture, much less a neurotic superstitious friar with german-grade autism.

Attached: Kristningen av Polen.jpg (2048x1472, 584K)

Whatever you say, Mohammed.

lol, close

So you think that the Church Christ founded on Peter is somehow the antichrist. That's incredibly stupid.

>believes own interpretation of God's word
>faith alone gets him to heaven
>is a faggot
maybe you should try to be a pope anyway, kiddy-diddler

That would have been a sweet little get . Still i am getting that throne . Recon the pope will submit if i heal a amputee in front of him ?

Attached: 1547034841876.png (1080x1080, 806K)

There are many pure white Americans. Regardless of which, nobody should worship evil spirits or made up idols their ancestors worshipped. God alone should be worshipped.

beauty shouldnt be build on the backs of people we should care for enough. And thats exactly what you do. The catholic church doesnt care for God or his believers. The catholic church is only interested in money making, like all other jewish organisations

>implying Jesus wasn't simply practicing his god-given right to free speech
>implying the law then and now wasn't controlled by Jews
Repent and fear not the synagogue of Satan

>Again with this mythology. Read a history book

You dont think i know history ?the bible quicky was translated to a language only the romans understood , then greek became a dead language . Yeah God did not like that

>400: Jerome's Vulgate Latin Bible translation is published. This remained the standard text in the Catholic world until the Renaissance, was used in Catholic services until the late 20th century, and remains an influence on modern vernacular translations.

this meme is BASED

You literally have "satan" as your tripcode and you're shilling for Protestantism. GTFO of here.

Then the real Christians needed to translate and distribute the real word of God among the people

Which of course the papist persecuted , because they allegedly had corrupt scripture .

Its not for nothing that papist lost all power when the word of god was brought to the people because of the reformation

I am shilling for God and his word . Protestants is just as corrupt

ok, Judas. Just sell the Truth, the Way and the Life for thirty shekels. The German can't be expected to do better, but I pray for God's grace for you.

>sell the truth

YOU GUYS LITERALLY USED TO SELL REDEMTION

Thats beyond fucked.

>Jow Forums doesn't support breaking the law
What kind of brainlet actually believes this? Jow Forums has constant hate speech that could get euros arrested, anti-Israel posts that could get burgers arrested, and it was sharing the shooting video which is illegal in NZ. There's constant talk about lynchings and race wars, neither of which are legal. How the fuck do you look at this and think Jow Forums cares about the law?

>because they allegedly had corrupt scripture
what do you mean allegedly? The thing about translations is that they don't fully capture the ideas in the original text. The interpretation then lies in the hand of the translator, whose agenda is unknown. A Catholic Imprimatur at least ensures that the translated text aligns itself with original and doctrinally sound interpretations instead of translated by some jew

Are you a "JW" or SDA?

Where do you live

>A Catholic Imprimatur at least ensures

Where is your evidence for this . If there was someone with a agenda then it was the roman catholic Church

Answer me. Serious question.

I am truth i am justice i am the devil and i am tired of your shit . I am the true Christian Church

Oh, you're a schizo. Well, the devil wouldn't be part of the Church, moron. Also, the true Christian Church, historically? The Catholic Church.

That was mostly Germans doing it, proving again my point. The Spanish Inquisition, a great organization by the way, forbad the sale of indulgences in 1513. This sale of indulgences wasn't a problem in France, England or Italy. The historical scandal is highly out of proportions, and basically just Germans reeing at their own ancestors. It is true that it was an abuse, but it was not a Catholic abuse, rather it was a German abuse. Repent and make it better by actually being a true Catholic. Convert now.

Attached: En ung korsfarer velsignes.jpg (1000x750, 154K)

checkered

Attached: 1537454473691.jpg (657x527, 32K)

We will see friend i repented and i will erect the true Church of Christ in the end times . The Catholic Church ? Don't you have crusades to fight ? from that moment you stopped being the Church of Christ . No man gets killed in Christ true Church

because im orthodox

Attached: 1551695005521.jpg (720x960, 102K)

I'm nearing 27 and was never confirmed. Is this going to be a problem?

>No man gets killed in Christ true Church
Amen

Attached: 1552561523360.png (747x686, 44K)

You're an idiot.

St. Peter the rock has my back. You will ALL burn in hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ as the savior of mankind.

I will do his bidding on Earth.

Attached: 1552999595743.jpg (700x539, 96K)

Idiot and amen we can already see who is going to make it and who is not, except he repents

FINALLY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF THREAD
DEUS VULT

Immeasurable cringe

Attached: roman christianity.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Well, I guess we should get a new Pope who will condemn every member of this Church who has committed a grave crime
That includes pedophile priests

>
>
>
>
>
>

relevant

can somebody answer this, am I going to see hellfire forever if I die suddenly without doing my confirmation?

Can't see the agenda in your own in-group. If it wasn't for that flag, I would think you're a democrat

according to catholic tradition yes. i would talk to your priest ASAP

I follow the path of a omnipotent God i don't vote anymore . i used to be far right years ago

the catholic chruch didnt condem it. Why? Money is more important to it than faith. Simple as that

Follow the 10 commandments, repent, follow Christ and you're likely to be fine. Then again I am not catholic and if it helps you sleep better at night go ahead and let it be done.

Post more

Attached: nun_hitman__absolution_by_nellmcgooffin-d919ibq.jpg (1024x1546, 222K)

what does confirmation involve? how long is the training?