Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

How does it feel not being welcome in the military?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xjj-XjUbrg

Attached: jjjjj.png (1169x661, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a joke, sure in the upper rank(officers) this is true but repeated polls and such of the last 20 years put white extremists or at least people in some way sympathetic to the cause at like 20%

I find it ironic he invokes founding documentation and thinks because a law is created you should follow it, these two things are almost contradictory.

Feels like the government and military have been subverted against the people and revolution is required.

That's what the Founding Fathers expect.

Also
>Difference is a Strength
Okay, then issue each soldier different weapons and ammunition. Train them all differently and have them all live separately from each other except when it's time to do battle. Let's see how that works,

Attached: 1546756961507.jpg (361x361, 117K)

They are only accepting faggots and ugly women at the moment so I suppose I can take it as a compliment.

Are these the men in charge of the most powerful fighting force in the world?
Press F for US military hegemony.

Feels like watching a dying organizations that can only be kept afloat through absurd monetary infusions from a rapidly shrinking tax base take a deep drink from a cup of pure organizational poison.

This shows how much white people are hated in america. If you dont accept youre replacement, then youre concidered a bad person

>waaah waaah I can't be a rabblerousing racebaiting shithead in a bureaucratic hierarchy

Let me explain this to you morons:

The military is a place to serve your country. The US was founded on equality for all, and as a place for the displaced of the world to call home. This is true from the Declaration of Independence, to the Federalist Papers all the way up to the constitution and the bill of rights. We are all descended from immigrants at one point or another. That is why hate and supremacist groups are not allowed. Get it?

That guy's speech was terrible. The western armies are totally cucked by all this PC shit, at least in their propaganda addresses and civilian outreach. Overseas they still call people faggots and blow up brown people and jam rocks up guys asses.

I'm not worried about not being accepted to the Canadian military. They had their chance. Besides, I've browsed the forums and such and their morale is really low. No one in the military likes the western shitshow.

Thats why Maduro is still in power and Kim just laughs at the ZOG military.
Its so degraded that its dysfunctional.

White nationalism (not supremacism) is my religion, what now?

Sounds like fag shit.

Shut the fuck up and die, boomer. This country was found by White men for White men.

Attached: 1546999400332.png (492x488, 566K)

>gets paid to kill muslims

The rifleman holds the ground.
We are men.
We have rifles.
Screw the army.

Attached: image.jpg (243x250, 11K)

Good banned from Twitter & taken this opportunity to delete all social media for awhile. :) censorship is dope. I’d go full Nasim on them if I didn’t already know I’m not the one they have to worry about.

Attached: 370AEE09-5A0D-4433-82C6-ECA8AB36ECA8.jpg (900x587, 151K)

>tfw you get btfo by your own military

EQUALITY FOR ALL WHITE MEN YOU FUCKING BABOON.
Thomas Jefferson literally owned black slaves. Do you honestly think they were including other races with the "equality" spiel.
Stop coping

Who do you think supplies the terrorists killing soldiers?

INCOMPATIBLE VALUES ARE OUR STRENGTH
DIVISION IS GODLY
DISSOLVING SOCIAL TRUST IS DESIRABLE

The US war founded as a White Nation with equality for all White Men under the law. Historic and Legislative revisionism cannot ever change that.

>You may not join the Israeli Foreign Legion

Oh noes, whatever will I do?

> communist masking as a boomer tier gonservative explaining globo homo schlomo 100 % bait meat
wow thats so clever

the military is like 70% shitskins now at the lowest ranks, of course they cant handle having a bunch of racists join, it'd fuck everything up if there were enough racists for them to start forming race based cliques

low IQ minions electing military industrial complex lobbyists for the lulz

>The US was founded on equality for all, and as a place for the displaced of the world to call home. This is true from the Declaration of Independence, to the Federalist Papers all the way up to the constitution and the bill of rights.
Except I have read them, and you couldn't be more wrong. Why lie?

the government has been but the military...not yet.
i was in the marines and every single one of my leadership at least up to major would openly complain about immigration and media being so biased.
one of my captains even complained about support for israel in a sidebar conversation and how he's tired of us helping people who don't give a fuck about our own people. I doubt he'll make it far if he keeps saying such things, though. careerists tow the line if they know what's good for them.

you should be put in a fema camp you dense unconstitutional boomerfaggot

literally got a copy of the federalist papers in front of me right now, been reading through them recently.
the US was not founded as a place for the displaced.
It was not made with immigrants in mind.
i hope this is bait and i bit it but i know people unironically believe this shit.

>we don't care about anything, everybody is welcomed
So you are nothing, destroyer of all and fight for money, right, i get it.

This is a joke, the military uses conditioning techniques of dehumanizing their enemy to make them easier to kill. So you need to be inclusive... except for the zipper heads, or towel heads, or whatever heads.

>not embracing diversity and sodomy is against the law
AHAHHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZOGMERICA

Attached: 57100af38a7d940696ce9575c046617e899c1b60cdbb9916f7071b6bbdd1d590.jpg (1200x937, 202K)

I remember when our military said "Get out Right-Wingers!", and then everyone left. UK military is now a rump reservist force and I use the term "force" lightly.

What the fuck are you going on about kraut?
Boomers spread the meme of America being founded on equality for all and accepting all immigrants. I'm stating the opposite, as anyone who has read about our founders would know.

It was founded by anglos for anglos. Shame that was forgotten.

He's a reservist desk jockey. Ignore and hide.

dude i cant tell you how many times my fucking elementary school teachers regurgitated the AMERICA IS A MELTING POT bullshit to me

fucking its like thats all it was

Remember when Jow Forums was butthurt by Benjamin Franklin's take on Whiteness?

That meme was spread by a (((Certain Someone))).

Thats General Lucky.
I work for him.
He is the commander of the US Army Reserves
He is better than Mattis and the attention whore that Mattis is

Jow Forums is the heart of real national defence

Kek. Pretty much this

Attached: forsenkek.jpg (228x221, 11K)

America's military is cucked. No amount of training will withstand the European ubermench's fury.

These globalist motherfuckers should have kept faith in the European man. They are all traitors to the United States.

and the women who end up in charge of our kids for 8 hours a day happily help them

Low information grunt BTFO

Attached: naturalization.png (412x122, 14K)

S

Feels like not dying for Israel and fucking lonely military wives erryday.

Homeschool.

>I know stuff
Erm... no, you don’t.
>the military
Who? Who are ‘the military’?
Shouldn’t you be trying to get a job or a cloth tit, loser?
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Attached: B570A8D3-8921-4C93-9647-BEB2C9F24A19.gif (400x308, 2.24M)

Mattis really wanted to be Patton. Too bad he wasn't even good enough to lick Patton's boots.

It seems we have treason leaking out of the reserves.

yeah man, growing up it was always said in school how that's what america was founded on in history and other social studies courses...
even my favorite teacher straight up told us globalism is the future. He's a literal boomer, what can you expect?
However I bothered actually reading the documents overtime and it's very apparent that the country was not designed as a place for immigrants until the 1900s sometime, probably the late 1940s due to people feeling bad after WW2 and quick to avoid hate.
Thankfully the Founding Fathers designed our government to be hard to fuck up before you die from old age, but damn it if it's not tried with marginal success over and over.

Attached: founding-fathers.jpg (882x539, 107K)

anglos aren't white, they're jew lapdogs.

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't we supporting ISIS?

He also lumps the Gettysburg Address in with the 'founding documents'. Fucking dbag.

Mattis is nothing like Patton, are you retarded? He literally is the "read a book" of generals. While I agree he's overrated, he's not tried to be anyone.

Reminder Dwight Eisenhower and FDR conspired together and then killed Patton.

The more I read, the more they impress me. They saw this situation coming nearly 200 years in advance.

I said he wanted to be Patton. What with his edgy rhetoric. Patton was also famous for being a mouthy son of a bitch, but he had the clout to pull it off. Mattis just seemed dopey and try-hard.

No one in the Trump campaign cared who I was until I stopped supporting him.

Attached: bane.png (1034x478, 425K)

Every single Federalist Paper is an essay of prophecy. It's amazing and startlingly brilliant. John Jay, Hamilton, and Madison were geniuses but I didn't live to see the very things they stood against come to fruition and be so normalized by the masses.

How much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to join the military? Seriously, how much of a literal, unironic cuckold do you have to be to sign up to have your individuality, self-respect, and soul beaten and brainwashed out of you as you are molded into a disposable tool for Israel and sent out to die in a sham profit war? How many of you retards are in this thread right now? Be honest.

Attached: 1552921861674.png (600x656, 75K)

>US (((Military)))

>t. can't read properly

One of the most important parts of a military structure is uniformity
Glad to see murkan military is directed to self-destruction due to zeitgeist trends

Attached: pain.gif (245x230, 799K)

My brother is redpilled on the JQ and yet he signed up for the Army anyways. Like I understand how brainwashed students go from school to military but how the fuck are you redpilled and yet sign up regardless.
I can't say I am surprised though. My brother is literally a boomer in a 30 year old body.

Nigger, what? Sounds like you're only aware of the normy Mattis quotes. The man is nothing like Mattis in any way and can't help that the media and Marines have propagated some of his notable quotes.
His quotes exemplify basic Marine bullshit to a T, which is a good thing. His actions are nothing like Patton's were, however.
Either say what deeds of Mattis' show what you're saying here or fuck off with this nonsense.

>but I didn't live to see
but i wish I didn't live to see*

This. They are already developing opinions about their military leadership.

Attached: 1505357299646.gif (245x230, 565K)

We had a literal Iraqi 'American' in my company. He called one of our black dudes a nigger. Nigger punched him. I'm back there like 'heeyy, that's our interpreter'. The moral of the story is the Iraqi from then on had nothing but respect for this black guy.
HAHAHA NO HE DIDN'T. Diversity didn't feel like our strength on that particular day.

Attached: wat.jpg (515x416, 32K)

He seems to falter a bit at 1:50

>difference is strength
anyway, welcome the military, for your first psychological training we'll be enforcing militant conformity

Why does Brazil have such a shitty military if diversity is a strength? It looks more like Nordics are a strength.

>Says While promoting extreme centrist liberalist beliefs..

The Irony

Attached: vrtf.jpg (600x400, 62K)

I wear the mask, it does not wear me.

but anyway, I'm just a dishwasher, what are you so worried about my opinions for?

I'm a loser, remember?

He Spoke it like a true ethno-nationalist

Attached: IMG_3726.jpg (674x450, 68K)

you certainly didn't give a shit about my existence when I memed trump into the white house.

remember?

I wish someone would say this to this faggot. This type of guy is as acquainted to combat as a reservist.

so now that I'm revoking my help, you don't have the right to say a damn thing.

Get fucked Bongcuck.

Lucky is a good dude. He got us training and equipment we needed despite Obama making cuts. He has turned the Army Reserve around from a bunch of weekend wannabes to an actual Reserve force that can support the Active side and even in some cases replace the Active side.
Yeah he touts that equality line, but thats because he is managing a force that matches our population. He doesnt get to decide what color or gender serve, he has to command them regardless. So telling 13% of your force to go get fucked is a pretty shitty way to lead. But telling 20% to shut up and do their job is how its done.
Yeah, I hold some strong opinions, maybe I am far right. But I love my country and anyone willing to die for my country is family to me. Even if I see them as a degenerate.

We haven't fought a real war in years and now all our military does is call in drone strikes on children and elderly.

Oh look some faggot reservist officer POG is giving a political feel good speech that will be highlighted on AFN every 5 minutes.

Imagine my shock. At least this only lasted just under 3 minutes instead of 3 hours.

Officers have authority but NCO's have more pull. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore when they tried to tell me shit like this so I didn't reenlist.

(((Guttesberg)))

this

Attached: capnsally.jpg (512x800, 239K)

America, like all Aryan colonies started with strict caste system hegemony. Whites filled leader/warrior and trade castes while blacks and other colored were a labor minority at best and untouchable at worst. Under this caste system was the understanding of equality, that the upper castes were theoretically equals and no one gave a shit for the lower caste. Like all Aryan colonies, this was destroyed over time as inevitable race mixing occurred (((why))) this happens is unknown.

t. gay faggot

and thats why we have to kill you.
you moved from the path of jesus and on the path to satan.

I love the Freudian slip in there:

"Diversity is"

*almost looses it*

"what makes us strong".

He knows it's BS. The thruth always wants to come out.

it serves his narative.

you talk a lot of shit about duty for someone who gets paid to do so.

get back to me when you risk your life in exchange for literally nothing.

wrong thread....

To learn to kill people on the gov's dime, presumably.

The Platinum Rule is to never bring politics into the Military. Once you do, you open a can of worms and bring everything that was built up over the years into disrepute.