Im a hispanic mestizo and a white supremacist who wants whites to rule the whole

Im a hispanic mestizo and a white supremacist who wants whites to rule the whole
world and I have a few questions
>what tasks would you guys would give to each race?
>what would be my job and purpose in a white ruled world?
>do any of you want to be benevolent rulers over the inferior races?

Attached: tenor.gif (424x476, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no white supremacists here. You need to go to the DNC convention to find (((whites))) who think (((white))) people should rule the world.

We're white nationalist/separatist, we just want countries of our own.

also:
>which races would you sterilize?

i want to be ruled though

We don't want to rule you, we want you to go away so we can get back to being white in peace.

Speak for yourself. White people are the rightful rulers of this planet, and the subhumans like OP our loyal slaves

Be a Chinese supremacist instead, boi
We will rule the whole world soon

Attached: ChineseDragon.jpg (1920x940, 315K)

so can you answer my questions master?

Sounds like you're jewish but okay.

This is a strange fetish you have

I like chinese people fo their intelligence but I dont think they make good leaders because they arent as dominant as white people

Build your own damn country and be proud of it.
Also, if we get our way, we'll help you hunt down the rabid animals who terrorize your countries.

This.

>we'll help you
This is where the problems began. No intervening in other people's business.

But first we need our own nations.
And we aren't going to get those by going around proclaiming our intention to conquer the entire world are we?
You seem to be putting the cart before the horse.

六四事件
June 4th 1989 Tiananmen Square

Why do you want White people to rule? Yeah they made some cool gadgets back in the 18th century and so forth but they are just a degenerate race now with no perspective for their future race.

are you male or female

Sterilize niggers and Jews immediately.

Let Arabs have the middle-East to themselves, and serve as a reminder to what can be done to women if they get to uppity.

Keep the Japanese and Koreans around to keep producing anime and vidya games; but give them a lot of Chinese territory. (they'll make better use of it). Chinks will be made a lower class because of their insect-like mindset and their disrespect for the environment.

Mestizos can have their own countries, and perhaps some can stay in white countries, as long as their presence doesn't devalue manual labor jobs too much. I can't resist those tacos.

Whites will have de facto control of all of Earth's resources, in order to prevent environmental damage, and to make sure resources are allocated efficiently. Basically, other races will live on a "lease" owned by white officials.

Attached: Greater Europe world map.png (1500x755, 364K)

Fuck that. Why have a nation when there's an entire planet ripe for the taking. All we need is a white secret world government, rather than the current zog.

racecuck.

two reasons:

>white people are the creators of the mestizo race
>the average white person is both physically and intellectually superior to me

male
white people created the mestizo race so they are our masters

Wow this is some extreme autism.

I dont think I deserve my own country because land only belongs to people who can defend it and it was proven our people cant defend land when our ancestors got conquered and colonized by spaniards

the problems began when white people started to treat us as their equals when we really arent.
Non whites are like women, we need to be put in our place and want to be dominated even though we deny it

>male
i shale praise the sun with extra love as i roll your head down Chichen Itza

Attached: 1550109656312.png (1024x1024, 314K)

As long as non-whites don't collapse civilization, all races will be cognitively enhanced through genetic engineering

Attached: 1530368137931.jpg (710x473, 160K)

stop larping as an aztec. we arent aztecs, we are mestizos the children of spaniard men

and why does it matter if im male or not?

Do you know how hispanics first came into being?

Attached: images (21).jpg (300x168, 5K)

even angels have a caste system, and when a lesser, less elder degree of angels left that and bred with earthling women, it wrought ill tidings

>tfw no white nazi bf

well, you would still be basically white if you didn't go and fuck the natives.
now except your sacrifice.....for the sun or some stupid shit.

if you were female i would allow you to be a sex slave, with a removed uterus.

Attached: 1552663690217.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

dig graves
die
>>do any of you want to be benevolent rulers over the inferior races?
no

Attached: 1537964871057.jpg (560x575, 59K)

dont be mean to him

Stop relieving our shit.

Liberals are going to kill us as well as blacks and communists.

>now except your sacrifice
christians are an embarrassment

cringe

Attached: TupacAmaruII.jpg (297x500, 114K)

how tall are you?

are you a girl or just a fag like me
what are you talking about, no one alive today fucked any natives

5'4"

so i have 2 reasons to rope you instead of just 1. big think

Attached: lgbt.png (800x1200, 787K)

im a fag, I love it when straight white guys look at me with hatred in their eyes.

Attached: 502EBA94-3360-4328-8E59-EB1735DAD648.jpg (1076x1200, 152K)

>>what tasks would you guys would give to each race?
Take away all technology the white man brought from the negroes and send them all to Africa once more, so they can develop in their own pace or live their lives as they did before. I'd do the same with abbos.

East Asians, I'd let them do their thing.
Other groups, I'd encourage them to whiten up, while the darker ones have one child. I'd probably encourage a version of the Indian caste system, which is absolutely based.

Generally, I'd like to just be left alone. If you have no problems with my people, I'm not bothered about you and wouldn't interfere with you. Now, white leftists, Muslims, Jews, and so on? They deserve punishments. You don't.

White man here. Here are the tasks to be assigned for each race,

Indians — CEOs, Top Execs, Administration, Politicians, etc.

Asians — Scientists, Engineers, Mathematicians

Jews — Biofuel

White People — Kicked out to space

Niggers — Rappers, Actors, BLACKED.COM etc

post skin color

Your task is to eliminate all niggers my Aztec friend.

>white man here
Doubt (X)
The caste system is dead. Lower castes get affirmative action in not just education, but parliament and politcs as well. 50% of the parliament has to be comprised of “historically oppressed” caste people.

1 in 2 Indian Politicians are untouchables due to this system.

i have incredibly pale white skin. I think its prettier this way so I dont go out in the sun much.

We live in the Kali Yuga. In this age, men forget caste. The caste system in India has been a cheap imitation for a long time.

nice I didnt expect to find another guy like me here, are you asian or hispanic?
Would you let non white men have some white women or would you only whiten their race only by bleaching their women?

im a complete mutt. My moms mexican and my dads white.

Everyone in this thread should cease replying to this faggot. I'd say not to reply at all but we can hijack his thread. If you read his other posts, he's just a homosexual who gets off on the idea of being interracially dominated. Disgusting creature

>I’m a non-white white supremacist

G A S
A
S

Attached: 91C59393-6792-48FD-B182-D3586B293E5D.jpg (406x600, 52K)

>whites to rule the whole
world
Are you fucking stupid?

Uglier white women, perhaps, but limit their offspring to female only.

>do any of you want to be benevolent rulers over the inferior races?

I don't care, you just have to stay less than 10% population, only breed with nonwhites, and can't vote.

hmm maybe Ill just get a latina gf , have female offspring with her and make sure my daughters get a white guy to breed them

Sounds like a good idea.

id be ok with just not having children at all but my parents expect me to

Or you could allow her to get pregnant with white dude so your children will be whiter

never be afraid to live your own life. And if thats too scary you can always do what you want right now and settle down with a girl eventually.

I think my family would notice the kids arent mine and I dont want that happening

here

Attached: 3y6363y3.jpg (1757x2093, 1.29M)

yeah ill settle down with a girl when I get older, im not really looking for a relationship rn

This man with the double sevens, yes this man has the true spirit of Jow Forums. We don't want power over any of you, we just want to be ourselves away from you.

So if white people are kicked out to space there are only your pajeet and chink women left to be blacked kek

spic

fucking cuckold faggot.

I would cut off your dick, cut off your balls and fuck your mother wife and all female relatives, while you watch.

Than i would kill you to you fuckign faggot. go suck a fucking dick bitch ass KIKE JEW SLAVE

AND THE REST OF LARPERS ON HERE I WOULD IMPREGNATE YOUR SISTER AND MOTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU . You would be allowed to jerk off and watch.

Attached: nordoids.jpg (1600x1048, 549K)

I know you are trolling but I will answer these questions anyway. None of us want to rule over you or impose violent population controls on other groups. We just want our ruling class to stop importing nonwhites and sending our resources to support their population growth while our population declines. The biggest lie you have been told is that only white people have colonized others. White people are currently being colonized and they are selling it as some sort of reparation that we owe the rest of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

It's my own desire
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

Honestly most of us just want to be left alone. The only reason I care about race at all is because non-whites and white cucks project the label on me and associate it with stuff done in the past (good and bad) that I had nothing to do with. Besides, I'm not even properly white anyways since I'm part Native American, so by the standards of actual white supremacists, I'm not white, it's just my skin color. Why would I be any better than you? Learn some self-respect. Rule yourself.

I would turn you into a sissy cumslut for my pleasure

Mestizo here. This are the task I would like to give in each race.

Japanese — animu
Korean — k pop
Niggers — artist, athlete, musician, etc...
Chinks and Whites— scientist, engineers and mathematicians
Jews and Muslims should be put into extinction.

Am also mestizo, I agree with everything you said honestly. I'm even willing to fight for the preservation of the white race. White people are genuinely just better, they have better manners, they have better families(you know what I mean), they work smarter, they actually take pride in their country. All of those things are hard to get when you go to your average latino compared to your average white. The only thing whites arent better at, is their women. Most latins are mutts and mestizos especially, yes, but we have very wierd combinations of women that look unironically superior.
Tl;dr: I agree with you, and I actually hope whites let us join them, as long as we don't have to die after whites win the race war. I want to live comfy on the corpses of nigs and commies.

Attached: kills.jpg (588x393, 107K)

theres no such thing as white supremacy, virgin. nationalism and supremacy are two different things retard.

You will be ruled by US not whites faggot. Get used to it because I want slaves and I’m much more aggressive because of the admixture.

Attached: F0603DFE-28A2-4909-B251-7EC519E5707C.png (1087x1087, 475K)

Uh no. I want Mexico for Mexicans and I want my competitors to bring their best to their forefront and have a strong unified country. And I want them to want the same for us. Simple.

Speak for yourself nigger