Article 13 is fucking retarded

Article 13 is fucking retarded

Attached: rsrsjrysjtry.png (899x473, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-47708144
youtube.com/watch?v=R2JVJQuYvms
youtube.com/watch?v=LbQpIp6C-bk
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stealing the property of companies that people worked hard to create is "shutting down da memez"
Take some meds and shut up with your uninformed schizoparanoia.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who's stealing anything by posting memes?

>euros not allowed to look at memes
>australia rangeb& and half of them too stupid to figure it out
one small step for man
one giant leaf for peoplekind

Attached: shitpost leaf.jpg (640x640, 40K)

It's just the latest raid by homos and their assorted freaks. "schizo" as if this is a conspiracy site from the 90s. KEK

Your laws have no effect here. Go back to the real world and be a retarded there.
This is the wild west 2.0 nigger

Attached: 1553366263087m.jpg (842x1024, 231K)

You used a meme?
Stolen dopamine.

Stealing memes is illegal, don't risk it.

I genuinely don’t see how it’s possibile to implement it in anyway. It’s genuinely a bit insane what they want to do.

Us, by posting copyrighted pics, we are violating the law and depriving hard working people of a paycheck. Think about that before you post whole stealing nigger.
Just wait until America adopts these common sense regulations. Would you enjoy having something you worked hard on being stolen and turned into a "meme?" Yeah, I thought so. Article 13 is fantastic to protect all content creators, however big or small they may be.

faggot

bbc.com/news/technology-47708144

nice bait faggot shareblue shill but the internet is maga country

it is honestly so broad and i cannot see it actually ever being implimented in full

think ing you can use the internet free speech to spread your memes and call it not straight propoganda

godamn bullshit
anme one original thing they have made. ill wait. becuase i can guarantee i can claim it was done by someone else first. there is nothing thats not already been done before.

said and sung in songs plus i know. so what if you use somehting you know that soene else made a picture of and use it to say something to communicate to you about.

would you like all your shit to not be replied to about? this doesnt interupt any ones money making, thats all you care about ahtat s all you talk about thats all you bitch about athats just fucking IT thats all

but selling and buying shit says NOTHING about anything.

Yeah sure buddy, memes are exempt.
>jerkoff hand motion

article 13 is good because it accelerates the collapse

censorship is based as fuck because it prevents meanies from saying this that could be offensive.

but this eliminates any sense of fair use and transformative content you cuck

nothing can be made exepct from what is already there. everythign has already been done before
youtube.com/watch?v=R2JVJQuYvms
modern things like cars and such, has always existed.

so these stupid fucks are just going on about intellectual property

which is the destruction of actual real theft like plagiarism. plagiarism is copying someone eles work and claiming its your own

intellectual property iss claming you made up an idea, so noone else cn use it. like wwf wrestling for example. or using a tool like the internet to censor ALL things but claim they can put their shit on it

sounds like, the exact thing I just said.

>forgot image

Attached: ricardo.lopez.bjork.stalker.suicide.gif (176x132, 1.33M)

cringe

So with the EU being stripped off of being able to contribute to the Internet with art, animations, videos, writings, streams, memes, etc., how long do you think it'll take people to take it to the streets and riot?

ill leave this to the brits might be last time seeing them

Attached: violence.png (1543x719, 377K)

the internet is freedom of speech, expression. they dont want them expresssing themselves, unless its like a dumb nigger

my idea about plagiarism and competing against copyright is that

if someone invents an idea, they can probably do it better than anybody else. so you want that, guitar, car, other object by them and noone else. if people copies this then pawns it to you as real, you know sucks.

but this fucking bullshit copyright doesnt do anything about that. at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=LbQpIp6C-bk

But we want to express ourselves. Many petitions were made that proved it. What the hell are we supposed to do now, user?

there just pushing people around. so dont let them push you. they require you to go along with it for it to progress.

>forgot my image

Attached: tower-of-babel-19-jun-091.jpg (512x700, 74K)

it's so broad, they can apply it when they like against people they don't. it's just a "fuck you" law

Only incels and poltards would oppose this article.

The elite doesn't want you to express yourself unless what you say is approved by Ministry of Truth

I can't do much, user. People in my country are terrible at protests and demonstrations and can't even get together for something as important as that.
I tried organizing a protest yesterday in my town, but no one attended, as no one really understands what Article 13 is and how will affect us, due to the News outlets not talking about it.

Lmao you guys already banned Jow Forums.
F

they should know what the internet is
and they should understnd the bible and tell them theyre trying to turn Free speech into a utopian shithole tower of babel

your gov is a billion times more.

we can get rid of a13 you cant get rid of your gov.

If we were a country that had people who care about pretty much anything, then sure, they would know. But no, instead we have a country ruled by shitheads and oldies that are yet to understand what Facebook and YouTube are.

>check flag
>is not triggered by rights or freedom taken away
found the kike
fucking saved

Attached: 1552701166792.jpg (800x450, 136K)

idk what yoru problem is then. leave europe union.

they just made that shit anyway cuase of the united states civil war and that "union" they claimed was real. it was only ever referred to as a union when referring to other countries, not to itself. the Union in ameirca where a bunch of faggots

Kinda hard to leave, especially since it's not my choice. I would definitely love to, though.

Unions
importing niggers
agrees with each other on that
hmm weird right

explain to them, the peolple in your country that there is not difference between the us union and yours. so peolple know th=at the union in usa from the civil war were nigger lovers. there your on par with us. and can do whtever.
weird how both unions want to leash niggers everywhere. for what purpose

IT DENFINITELY IS

You have to look at the bigger picture, Ausbong: Article 13 will make normies hate the EU. It will also implode soon, because of their retarded policies.

Fuck the EU

Don't you worry your pretty little emu-raped head. As everything concerning the EU, this shit is not enforcable. Is not worth the paper it is written on.

We don't have such problems/tendencies here. If anything, minorities and gypsies are leashing us.

btw, just FYI some nigger told me they was going to use niggers to try to start civil war in the us. when i said noone gives a fuck about niggers and you have to have a reason casue they cantmake one up, they claimed it would come out of europe then becuase of course they cant make one up. and theyre trying to europe whites to rouse american whites

we dont give a fuck

I took a screenshot of this guy but i dont want to post it he put my name in it. and i couldnt get back to were he originally posted all that bullshit about them niggers

but i will tell you this.
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
this video calls him out.

and i also believe that He the guy called out and the guy im talkgin about is the same guy as the one in this infograph i made

why? becuase all disinfo agents are the same since they parrot the same shit for 1.
2nd he's been part of calling people sheeps(net nanny) before everyone else, also he is from pittsburg, same place as that guy in teh video talked about in.
i just dont see no difference.

Attached: dbg_info.jpg (2541x1551, 2.23M)