ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

IS FOR ARTIFICIAL PEOPLE, AND MADE BY ARTIFICIAL PEOPLE.

IT HAS ALREADY KILLED THOUSANDS, AND DESTROYED THE LIVES OF MANY THOUSANDS MORE.

ITS MAKERS ARE THE SHEEP OF SOCIETY, PROGRAMMED THROUGH THE SYSTEM EDUCATION, OBEDIENT SLAVES TO FALSE VALUES

AND STUPIDITY.

THEY FIGURED EVERYONE IS AS DUMB AS THEY ARE, AND THAT WE ALL WOULD BENEFIT FROM A FAKE VERSION OF SMART.

THEY HAVE NEITHER TALENT NOR CLASS, STYLE NOR CULTURE, THEY ARE THE SHIT SHOVELLERS SHOVING FAKE SHIT TO MAKE MONEY.

THEY HAVE SAID IT IS "NECESSARY". THIS IS A HEINOUS LIE.

IT IS NECESSARY FOR THEM, AND THEM ONLY, BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID, AND GUILTY OF MURDER.

Attached: 1963.jpg (1003x1004, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQUlA8Hcv4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT IS NEITHER MUSICAL, NO SOUL, NO HEART, NO CONSCIENCE, NO COMEDY.

NOTHING ABOUT IT IS RELEVANT TO HUMAN PROGRESS.

WE WILL NOT BE GOVERNED BY AN ALGORITHM BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED

TO BE GOVERNED BY AN ALGLORITHM.

Human mind is not just a very complex algorithm?

Attached: 1553246557307.jpg (540x564, 45K)

TO THE AMERICANS, THOSE AMONG YOU WHO MAKE REFERENCE TO 'DEMOCRATS', 'LIBERALS' ETC...

IT IS THESE PEOPLE IN TECHNOLOGY, WHO ARE SUPPORTING THE USE OF THE MOST CUT-THROAT, NAZI INVENTION EVER.

A.I. IS A BRUTAL AND CALLOUS INSTRUCTION, COMPLETLY DISCONNECTED FROM HIGHER THOUGHT, HIGHER GOVERNANCE, HIGHER ETHIC.

A DISGRACE.

ITS MAIN PURPOSE IS TO ASSIST BUSINESS PEOPLE WITH MAKING MORE MONEY, TO PROFIT THE 1%.

ORACLE, FOR EXAMPLE, SERVICE 90% OF THE FORTUNE 500.

IBM, LIKEWISE, THEY PROVIDE MAINFRAMES TO MOST OF THE WORLD'S MAJOR BANKS.

IT IS NOT A TOY. IT IS NOT SMART. IT IS ONLY DUTIFUL, AND WOE TO US ALL SHOULD ITS PROGRAMMER BE A FUCKING KEK.

HUMAN MIND IS NOT A SINGULAR DEFINITION.

Human mind is not that great, humans put themselves on a very high shelf. You are just a machine.
A lot of things have more than one definition.

It looks very nice in blue color

>Human mind is not that great

THIS STATEMENT IS BLATANTLY FALSE.

QUESTION : WHY?

>]
your thoughts on $deos?

DO YOU MEAN THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SUCKING BIG TEK COCK

ooooh one day the AI is going to see this post and you're gonna be in trouuuubllllle

thats exactly right my dude

We must first master Artificial Stupidity before we can begin to understand how to do AI.

dont take dna/heritage tests. they're all owned and operated by jews who use your biological data to further their black ops genetic engineering experiments

Attached: 1471628493490.jpg (2403x1074, 506K)

I heard the same thing from one of those characters from Metro Exodus.

A.I. HAS ALREADY MADE ONE MURDER ATTEMPT ON ME.

MY THOUGHTS ON THAT; THEY ARE WHORES

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHOM IBM ROBBED OF 12 THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR RENTING THEIR SYSTEMS, BACK IN THE 1960S.

TAX PAYER MONEY WASTED ON SHITE.

CIA HAD TO ASK THEM HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY, THEY WERE SO DUMB.

>Artificial Stupidity
>AI

GENIUS; THANK YOU FOR SUMMING IT UP

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS ARTIFICIAL STUPIDITY.

>dont take dna/heritage tests

GOOD ADVICE.

APPARENTLY THE PYRAMIDS ARE GIANT MILITARY FUCK UPS FROM THE FUTURE.

>WHY?
youtu.be/aQUlA8Hcv4s

>aQUlA8Hcv4s

BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE LETTERS AT THE END OF THE YOUTUBE LINK.

Im trying to do right

At the end maybe luck plays the largest role

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-200950_Clover.jpg (719x704, 345K)

That swastika is backwards you fucking moron.

SAUWASTIKA

When Heinrich Schliemann discovered swastika motifs in Troy, he wrote to the Indologist Max Müller, who, quoting Burnouf, confirmed this distinction, adding that "the svastika was originally a symbol of the sun, perhaps of the vernal sun as opposed to the autumnal sun, the sauvastika, and, therefore, a natural symbol of light, life, health, peace and wealth." The letter was published in Schliemann's book Ilios (1880)

Notions that sauwastikas are considered "evil" or inauspicious versions of the auspicious swastika in Indian religions have even less substance, since even Burnouf counts the svastika and the sauvastika equally among the "sixty-five auspicious signs".

Although the more common form is the right-facing swastika, the symbol is used in both orientations for the sake of balance in Hinduism. Buddhists almost always use the left-facing swastika.

THE WAR AGAINST STUPIDITY CONTINUES WITH UNRELENTING FORCE.

israel is intended to fall. it will be used as a scapegoat. while the world is pointing their fingers at a bunch of inbred heebs squatting on pali lands the "international clique" will be conducting business as usual

Attached: colsmcartoon.jpg (639x1098, 174K)

>At the end maybe luck plays the largest role

INTELLIGENCE.