Be teacher in poor area with a ton of blacks

>be teacher in poor area with a ton of blacks
>we have a yearly conference for "students of color" where all of the black/mexican/whatever students get to go to a local college and listen to panels about career options and speaches about how important they are to America
>Half the kids just try to sneak out of the panels and leave/smoke weed/whatever
>Already strongly hate all niggers in my class, I am a literal monkey wrangler on these trips
>Again this yearly conference is for minorities only, sometimes white kids get in with some halfbreed nonsense here and there and are usually the most well behaved
>Since this over 90 percent black and mexican it is the equivilent of a bus filled with untrained monkies with lots of bluetooth speakers blasting rap "music" and the usually unintelligible nigger mumble screaming
>Get into the conference and get everyone in, the people running the show at the college are either women or level 99 negroids with no sense of organization, student staff are running around like lost children and the people running it are just yapping at them
>They have the usual bleacher setup in their basketball court
>since the people running it are animals running a zoo they allow students to sit in the middle of the fucking walkways in the bleachers so some of us are fucking trapped in the upper rows
>speakers start talking, see some pretty ridiculous presentations
>I know these kids, they go to my school theyre not going to become great scientists or authors theyre going to be in jail/pregnant/both before they graduate
>some 12 year old fat niglet gives a presentation on marijuana causing cancer that has powerpoint slides in comic sans
>apparently theres word around that some students are planning to throw their water bottles at the speaker
>not a surprise they did it last year and try it every year
>the conference bought like 1000 pizzas to feed this massive hoard of functionally retarded people
continued...

Attached: yourhighschool.jpg (615x300, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQHrt1qJXJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Attached: sealsmile.jpg (255x171, 12K)

continue, user

>the conference spent a ridiculous amount of money to get speakers to tell them how important they are to america's future
>these fucking nogs are sitting in bleachers hooting and hollering doing that mumble yelling again while speakers are talking and very often shouting insults at the speakers
>Still hearing chaperones talking about kids planning to throw water bottles
>Not even surprised at this point
>Some kids just straight up leave and insult some of the staff on the way out
>On the way out of this shit show kids look really proud of themselvs after hearing about how important they all are
This is America's future.

Lmao niggers

On my first daughter's 5th grade conference night, the school had all of the teachers and students meet the teachers, talk about the students' goals, test scores, etc, and when my son's conference came up, they made it a free-for-all for all the niggers to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Any idea why this was changed?

I dont have much other specifics to list of the cuff but if you ask I can say more.

Hey, at least you beat the Nazis

How do they behave in class? Or during breaks?

From what I've seen on school events, the niggers behave exactly like monkeys. If you take them somewhere such as museum or planetarium, the teachers have to constantly remind them not to run off, not to touch anything, et cetera. My eldest daughter was in a one-a-week program for advanced students who aced state testing, and the niggers they had there ended up dropping out within the first few days. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>>some 12 year old fat niglet gives a presentation on marijuana causing cancer that has powerpoint slides in comic sans
based and sanspilled

Attached: comicsans.jpg (1019x763, 146K)

They always have inner city shitters tour my college campus and attend presentations like this. Always filling their head up with idealistic bullshit. All those shit eaters ever do is act loud as fuck and graffiti the place. Fucking minorities should be enslaved.

Not really, I already knew niggers were animals.

Do you have any relatively smart blacks in your class? The ones who always get bullied mercilessly for 'acting white' because they study and don't act ghetto?

The problem is that our admin is being filled up with minorities and women who end up making most these decisions. These people have determined that the reason blacks arent performing is because they arent being "engaged" enough so basically every conference we give them incentives to show up and we end up with a monkey hoard showing up and wrecking shit. The girls seperated from the boys can behave...better than usual but the boys just fuck everything right up.

Like absolute animals I wont say what subject I teach so I cant be doxxed but the black kids never do their homework, never listen, usually make all kinds of noise during class and will sometimes just walk out and not come back. Im not allowed to do anything about it. I had a group come into a morning class high as a kite and start free style rapping one time Im not joking.

Now as for breaks they are a fucking mess. lunch times are usually them prowling around and buying/selling drugs or just being nuisances in general. We have had security break up multiple fights this year alone and they were all black students.

When my daughter took pre-algebra, she told me of a black kid who was actually extremely intelligent in the classroom. Apparently he was bullied outside of class for being a race traitor, and the niggers who picked on him didn't stop until charges were pressed when he was beat up outside of the school. Niggers act like complete monkeys to anybody who might show the slightly higher intellect than them.

No, not really. The subject I teach is not "negro friendly" lets just say that.

So you teach above 3rd grade math?

What really floored me about all this
>They spend a shit ton to make this happen
>They get great speakers, some of which are blacks with real fucking careers
>The college gets a ridiculous amount of students to work there for no money
>My students treat it like a fucking joke and so does every other school

If I had opportunities like this at their age I would have gotten somewhere better than being a teacher/zoohandler.

Almost all of these filthy niggers who attempt to ruin the education system given to them for free either transfer to an "alternative school" where they stay there for years longer than traditional schooling would have been, or they drop out, or both. Niggers cannot think seconds ahead of any of their decisions and make poor decisions because of this (such as dropping out). It's sad to see that the education system is being forced to treat them like dindu's with little to no worry of repercussion.

Math

Attached: image.jpg (470x480, 75K)

English?

Now that I think about it, what exactly is a negro friendly subject in school?

Charles Barkley once commented on this sort of thing, the treatment of black kids who want to do well in school by the ghetto thugs... thus keeping them in the ghetto.

There should NOT be a 'black sub-culture". Such a thing is as bad a 'Jim Crow' laws. It's self-imposed segregation. Don't fall for it. Be an American, not a hyphenated-American.

Im sorry but not a whole lot of real teachers from my school even went that were white so I cant risk telling you but I can tell you that black kids who come into my class are almost comically terrible in it.

p.e.

Not sure why but the comma in “continue, user” cracks me the fuck up. It’s 2 fucking words but there’s so much subtext behind it

Attached: 30F44297-E3C9-42D4-A90B-123D0919EEEF.jpg (218x231, 9K)

It’s kind of tough, they don’t have the family background that produces even mediocre school performance so it’s a choice of a gruelling mid level job as a shit kicker somewhere that they have to work twice as hard as an average white to get, or the illusion of guns and glamour in a gang. On top of that they compensate for not being a provider by being macho. I think many blacks don’t realise how fucking hard it is to be white and turn up every day to just do your fucking job with no lectures about how great they are

couple things i want to say and ask
1. Why are you wasting your time and energy teaching them when you could move to a poor white neighborhood (even if its in another state) to help our people?
2. Much like the dotcom crash or the housing crash, do you see a similar scenario with large minority schools just straight up collapsing?
3. gib more stories

What floors me is that there was a time teachers actually could care for every student they knew, teachers were like tertiary parents to these kids and guys like me could talk to them.

But I am literally told my admin not to behave ilke that and I tried with any of these kids they would tell me "whadda fuk mr. user that some gay sheeyit ima *mumble mumble* and get me rap career and sheeyit you raycis white boi ass *mumble mumble*

are you in the north or south? ive heard there is behavior differences depending.

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE......

You decided to study humanities/education knowing there is no lucrative path for this career in our modern times. You're also a shortsighted nigger operating exclusively on feelings/instinct with no ability to plan for the future. Quit your whining.

Attached: IMG_20190320_180612006.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

A good thread died for this garbage. Guarantee op is just LARPing

i like when i read posts that point out things that i think im the only one who notices or laughs at. It is funny

>NEXT in ID.
Nice.

The district you work for sounds horrible. After my family and I moved, all of the nigger problems went away almost immediately. Almost everybody at the district my kids go to is white, the admin is white, teachers, principals, you get the picture. The teachers genuinely care for the students and give up their lunch time or break time to help them on their work or a lesson. The lesson here is not to live where black people live.

Good lord, I wish I could say what state I live in (you can probly easily find out) but I am in no position to fly across America to find a place like that that can support my family.
I can only teach, this is the job I have been pigeon holed into sadly.

I cant believe these neighborhoods are going anywhere but since these schools are publicly funded they can definitely just keep them going forever. But since we are pumping these useless people through our schools the areas surrounding will gain no benefit and just continue to economically flounder with no real fruitful work force.

Lastly ask for stories pertaining to a subject and I can give them out, I have so many. I have been to more than one of these conferences and I didnt list all that happened.

>powerpoint slides in comic sans
That's not a problem. CERN gave presentations in Comic Sans.

Attached: atlashiggs-cern-seminar-2012-120705055507-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg (768x576, 202K)

>AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

This is the delusion I was sold on in teaching. That I could be that guy. It is very depressing.

So user I’m writing a report based on the submission by a major metropolitan university who has attrition rates for first year students above 30%. The University in its submission concedes it caters to multicultural students with low completion scores in their final year assignments and exams, yet these faggots still enrol them...why??? So they can shake them down for as much money as they can. The worst thing about this is that these South Sudanese and Somali’s they enrol all incur a govt student loan debt which the taxpayer provides the students, these students will never get a job where they will earn enough to start paying off the loan.

There are no poor rural areas in your state with public schools?

If I were you, I'd recommend -- given you don't have a family settled -- moving to a majority white district and enrolling your kids in a school and doing a lot of background checks. White teachers in these districts tend to care about their students more than any teacher in the nigger districts.

Again it is very frustrating I cant self dox but if you knew what state I lived in you would know that is a fool's errand. But if I could move across the country for that kind of life I would in a heartbeat. I have two children right now who arent middle school yet and I shudder at the idea that they will be in school with these people.

There are but I would have to live in serious backwoods type areas that I cant move to.

Well good luck citing it with a Jow Forums post but like Ive said before, admin at alot of colleges and high schools are being filled by women(who are naturally weak leaders) and minorities. Both of these groups see that these kids are absolutely terrible academically and have spent their whole lives being taught that racism has caused it so their answer is just to let all of them in and leave out whites if need be. This is literally what we are told but with less friendly language. I had a kid who nearly failed out of my class get a scholarship and admission to a very very good university most high performing white kids would kill to be at.

I went to college geared towards adults in an area with a large black population. I had a few classes with blacks. In one class, everyone was doing individual project presentations for like 2 days. The black student would come in, lean back in his chair, go to sleep and snore through the other students' presentations.
In another class, the professor asked the class what they thought was the biggest import product in the US. The black student shouts out "Weed!". The professor looks at him and says "Why did you say that?", so the black student goes "Cause the marker green!". The professor was holding a green dry-erase marker.

I can go on and on, but I have to leave for work, so I'll just leave you with this little morsel:
I have first-hand knowledge that the college I went to was trying to figure out how to get more black students to be accepted without doing something blatantly illegal, since the majority of "people of certain demographics", as they put it, weren't able to pass the admission tests with basic math or reading comprehension.

based

top tier trolling

Funny, I do teach classes that are supposed to lead to STEM in college yes.

I live in the very very North

>There are but I would have to live in serious backwoods type areas that I cant move to.
Have fun in niggertown then

Be me in UK two daughters educating them in all things black I moved away when they were born so they never meet any none in school. We just happen to be in a big city one day and one starts talking about how I’m wrong. We are going to a museum which is free in the UK ok I say I’ll admit everything I’ve ever said is wrong if there are any niggers in here. Lots of exhibits about slave trade of course for no reason but no niggers. After ages a nigglet runs screaming around it’s not looking just screaming running jumping shouting, has my daughter says . Walks around corner white parents obviously adopted. They’ve never questioned me since.

Sounds like English, go to a public college in Maine. Local black there couldn't spell "genocide" genacid he called it, and other basic failures of the english language.
What's worse is the primarily white class all knew he was wrong, some said as much, but no one was willing to tell him how or why just hoping he'd figure it out. He got really stubborn and proudly stated that he was correct. What a fucking baboon. talk about a redpill?

I know a teacher from animo Locke in Compton. First day there the sherriff had to pepper spay the whole inside of the admin office because a big gang fight broke out. She walked in there and they were trying to get rid of the tear gas by burning shitty scented candles. That school is quietly racially segregated. If a kid is too much trouble they shift him to the opposite races' building and the kids sort the problem out....

Like Ive said I teach a class that should lead into a STEM degree in college. I cannot move all the way to the other side of the country sadly.

That sounds kind of similar to experiences Ive had. But usually they don't demand that they're answers are correct. They barely turn in anything in and anyone Ive talked to usually just mumbles at me and walks out just says something along the lines "man I dont care bout dat gay sheeyit my rap career *mumble*"

Nothing could redpill you harder than teaching my class at my school.

Thats insane, my school is not in that area and not at that level but I could believe that is happening in a place like that. We have little croppings of students who claim gang affiliations but my school banned bandanas because they were sure that would put an end to that (it didn't)

I'm actually pretty blackpilled, I substitute teach when out of college (not what I'm learning for) and middle school (white but many mixed) students are working with barely a 54th grade reading comprehension (they can't read kids magazines.) and many have adopted niggerish behavior. The few black students I've worked with have all been exceptionally bad, the well behaved ones were dumb and the rest would go right back to doing whatever it was you told them not to do as soon as they think you're looking away. Problem is that their parents enable this (all races) and take it as a personal attack if you try to give any form of discipline to their children. I've had to deal with student's prostituting one another, attacking one another, and in one case one attempted to poison a teacher's drink.

Godspeed user

Attached: B8FA0F25-C321-4EBA-88ED-9D9305BE6913-516-000000DF28A388A2.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

the negros are by and large a lost cause, best not to invest too much time wracking your brain over this stuff it will drive you crazy, just sit back and enjoy the decline

Honestly the only worse place than here in my imagination could be the colleges we are pumping these subhumans to.

White kids are progressively getting worse and worse. Most are fine but over time they are attempting to act like the niggers more and more and their behaviors are at times even worse since they are doing anything they can to emulate them. I cant even imagine being in a frame of mind where I want to act like a mentally retarded monkey human but that is their waking reality.

I am not allowed to use any disciplinary actions or even offer assistance. I am to teach my class and just let everything go on.

It sounds like you are a teacher from Brockton Massachusetts

Pretty off the mark

Im gonna sleep for now but if this is still active in the morning Ill come back to answer questions

Do you have PTSD yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHrt1qJXJU

Has anyone been stabbed in your class, yet?

>I am not allowed to use any disciplinary actions or even offer assistance. I am to teach my class and just let everything go on.
I bluff having more authority than I do but ultimately all I can do is force them out of my class, beyond that I have to stand minimum an arm and a half away from the students at all times for my own safety (they will do anything in their power to get you in trouble, including claiming harassment or worse) So I'm generally pretty paranoid when dealing with these students however at the very least I can keep a silent class if I need to. They get worse every year though.

is that Steve1989MREInfo?

>op namefags
>what are ids
>newfag confirmed
shame

NEXT

>Be my wife.
>Wanted to be an educator her whole life.
>Spends $60K and 6 years of her life to follow he childhood dream and be a math teacher.
>Indoctrinated hard. Liberal through and through.
>First Week, Freshman Class, High Hopes, she asks a niglet to please quiet down.
>Niglet loses his shit and trashes the class.
>Campus Security hauls the kid off.
>Next Morning, Day 7 into her dream career, Nigress Gorilla, 6'0, 250lbs, Mother of the boy who trashed her class is waiting for her in the parking lot.
>Accuses her of Racism and assaults her for being a racist white bitch.
>She quit teaching that day.

There are 3 types of Teachers in the USA these days.

1. Teachers who teach well-behaved Whites (and asians) in predominantly White/Asian communities and love their job.

2. Delusional Libtards drooling on their bluepill, spending as much time capitulating to nogs and making excuses as they do on teaching (these are the majority).

3. Those who've been redpilled by the reality of nogs. They're dumb and violent, simply put. They're like wild animals. They have no discipline, no foresight, no aspirations, and no sense of morality.

We homeschool our kids, now. My 3 year old can do basic multiplication, read, and write at a 5th grade level... the average reading and math level of an adult Nog.

Public School in cities is a shitshow. Get out.

I'm a teacher as well. Thankfully my classes are 99% white. Thankyou private school. Get out op. I can't see all that stress being worth it. Move abroad and work in an international school.

Don't know about the US but in Sweden teachers who work at the more "diverse" schools get paid more to encourage them not to quit.

One problem here is that 3/4 of all teachers are female and mostly left wing so our schooling has been plummeting yearly. Sure, girls preform somewhat well but boys and especially immigrant boys who need a stern hand are fucked.

Based on what you are describing I think this is either Detroit or Chicago.

I love you Germany I’m sorry about 1945

Charles Barkley commented on that and also black people taking responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others.

He was called an uncle Tom, people protested for him to be kicked off his show and he later had to apologize.

Blacks in general dont want to be better. Whether you want to admit it or not, there are smart black people who do make it... but then the rest of the niggers hate them and only want to listen to people who tell them they're victims

I’ve seen stats showing the majority of children of African and middle eastern migrants can’t even pass the requirements to get into Swedish secondary school. What are you guys going to do about that? You have some of the smartest white people but you are flooding your country with people who are literally retarded.

But have you seen California public schools?

60 Nogs in a single class in some places.

It's like a safari, but you can't shoot any of the wild animals if they attack you.

Who cares, let it all burn.
Personally I can't wait to watch these sub humans and their liberal masters starve.

It’s absolutely amazing how these monkeys behave when in groups.
Especially the adolescent females the way they screech and scream at literally nothing.
Nobody can tell them what proper, civilized behavior is because - that’s racist.
But this is the reason employers will avoid them if at all possible.

hes in DC for sure

I went to the Christian ones, they went well when it was majority whites. If minorities came, blacks were trouble and Hispanics was a 50/50

Liberals tell these blacks that they don’t need to change, that all the problems are caused by whites who hate too much. Whites need to change, not them.
This perpetuates their uncivilized behavior and keeps them at the bottom.

Not enslaved. Eradicated.

Vermin and pests are to be wiped out completely.

if you let your children anywhere near these schools you should be executed and i mean that sincerely

wait no you are in souther california

Literally the reason suburbs were invented

I’m a cop in the same county I went to high school in. Every nigglet I could think of and remember their name has been arrested and is in our system. Super satisfying.

why be this boring in a larp, use your imagination baka

Entitled, stupid, arrogant, obnoxious, disrespectful, stupid again.
Yup you have been around niggers.

white history?

They say what they can to keep a monkey voter base. Black people need to realize they're being cucked by Democrats and that conservatives dont give a fuck about their color.

We don't really have any requirements at the lower levels but you can be forced to repeat a year if you are especially hopeless. Most are probably just allowed to continue and then they graduate with shit marks.

When I was a kid everyone pretty much went to their nearest school and everything was fine. Nowadays most whites who live in diverse areas enroll their kids in private schools.

>I cant even imagine being in a frame of mind where I want to act like a mentally retarded monkey human but that is their waking reality.

Why push yourself to achieve when even the retards are getting by doing minimal effort.

It’s like they’re destined to be low class slaves...

It is a failed race. When a white person says blacks born in the US are better off compared to blacks born in Africa, the liberal reaction is to be outraged by “justification of slavery”. But it is so obviously true.
Blacks born in white countries, blacks born in Africa..no matter, a failed race.

based and redpilled user. sorry to hear your absolute trash conditions, op

"But Jim Crow!"

Better quality of life under Jim Crow than anywhere in Africa, and, statistically, better for black people then than now.

"That's Racist!"

MRW

Attached: 1553603910318.jpg (1024x938, 182K)

obligatory

Attached: teacher on nignogs.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>>we have a yearly conference for "students of color" where all of the black/mexican/whatever students get to go to a local college and listen to panels about career options and speaches
Absolutely enraging to consider these are resources that could have gone to white kids.

I helped set up the classroom for her. She had to position herself so she would never turn her back on the students. Strategic setup. Escape ways and no sharp or heavy objects at hand. It was trippy. Sort of like a fighting position.

Niggers being niggers...Whats new. Anyone who's not an idiot knows what im talking about...Black is Beautiful, indeed...indeed *spit