FBI to investigate abandoned charges

This nigger faggot ain't gettin off that easily pagesix.com/2019/03/27/fbi-investigating-why-jussie-smollett-charges-were-dropped/

Attached: 1550601831169.jpg (700x577, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Inspection_Service
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782114/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782112/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190327220640/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782114/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190327220654/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782112/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
archive.fo/aQBPC
i.imgtc.com/Q6xKPW0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=be7iNHw8QoQ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1111214993293357056?s=20
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are most likely investigating the da, I doubt they will have a retrial for him

The FBI is here to say "No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
Notice how the moment Michelle Obama's name got attached to the case it immediately went bye-bye?

Once you understand the jew matrix you realize you possess the power to see into the future. You are able to predict the outcomes of events based off of the knowledge of how they operate.
In short this gay actor will not see a day in prison

Why not? The verdict was clearly based on some shady dealings.

He'll wind up giving lectures on Comedy Central

Correct. The prosecutor will take the fall. Will be forced to resign but she'll get a job elsewhere in a couple of years.

We have the right to due process. If corruption or incompetence is discovered on part of the judiciary, the citizens aren't supposed to suffer the consequences.

Why not? If you get cleared from a serious charge because somebody in power likes you, why wouldn't it be fair to hold a retrial? You're gonna let a murderer walk free just because some corrupt judge decided on it and only punish the judge? That hardly sounds like justice.

Federal charges would be for the federal crimes he committed. Not a "retrial"

I'd lynch Michael Obama's cock like it was a runaway slave. (s)he can pick my cotton and sow my plantation any day.

after his victory speech proclaiming total innocence, this would be the perfect conclusion. Then he'll get a job as Professor of Hate Crime Survival in New York

>If corruption or incompetence is discovered on part of the judiciary, the citizens aren't supposed to suffer the consequences

The justice system is already far too corrupt, and you think it's okay for the wealthy and well-connected to get away with anything they want.

So why dosent everyone just fake a racially motivated attack?

If the dumb nigger didn't threaten to sue I'm sure the FBI would of left him alone.

declare a mistrial or the equivalwent. DONT rule out the idea that FED charges are possible. FED charges would be SEPARATE charges.

That is our system, and it is the best system to keep government abuse of power at a minimum. Judges and lawyers are already required to recuse themselves in conflicts at the risk of their own careers. You're only looking at the obvious examples favoring the accused party. Hoping to 100% eliminate these inevitable "injustices" by eliminating the public's right to due process is shortsighted, and tyrannical. The potential for abuse by the government would be enormous, which far outweighs any perceived benefit you're suggesting.

I hope the Obamas experience a fatal accident.

Juss fake my shit up, senpai

Stop being a retard.

The 2 Nigerian brothers aren't off the hook and Jussie's lawyer recently made a statement to the press, claiming the 2 brothers were the ones that attacked Jussie.

Keep up with the news.

Bribery is still illegal. But that isn't what's being discussed. The government shouldn't be able to get do-overs because that same government decides it's officials were corrupt or incompetent.

Nah, the FBI is just doing this as damage control, possibly as a favor ordered straight from their lefty comrades Kamala or even Obama himself. When this shit gets memoryholed the FBI will also drop the charges but no one will care by then.

Attached: FBI sodomy pride month.jpg (1523x632, 406K)

State overrules county.

County laws can differ from state laws just like state laws differing from federal laws.

Illinois AG could bring state charges but he's a corrupt piece of shit, himself.

Why the fuck not?

If corruption is proven allowing the guilty walk free, that is the exact opposite of justice.

The left has no power over the Postal Office.

They are independent from the FBI.

The post office is investigating Jussie's letter.

If Jussie's connection to them is proven though, doesn't that put us right back at square one; hanging the nigger?

So you can get away with any crime, no matter how heinous, as long as a judge takes the fall for you?
I get what you're saying, but this isn't a black and white issue. If there is clear new evidence in a case (like DNA evidence becoming available) or it becomes known that the verdict was a result of corruption, a retrial should absolutely be on the table in any democracy.

The news is often wrong, as it is in this case. Jussie took a plea deal of some type, but the records were immediately sealed. The news headlines all say the more compelling "charges dropped", which cannot be the case since he paid a penalty and was given community service in deferral of jail time. Prosecutors selectively change charges to adjudicate all the time throughout the early phases of a criminal case.

Political strings giving you immunity to crime is not due process

Which one of his privileges put him out of reach of Justice? Fag? Nigger? Or Jew? Or was it a particular combination of the three?

Then there’s USPIS which has a long record of convictions

w8...

did this just turn into a two for one offer??

Attached: Aussie emu victory.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

This. What happened to the federal charges for fraud by us mail?

Jussie's lawyer is attacking those 2 Nigerian brothers.

If those 2 Nigerian brothers sue Jussie back, it coould be very interesting.

This is gonna be a wild ride

Rich celebrity.

>If there is clear new evidence in a case (like DNA evidence becoming available) or it becomes known that the verdict was a result of corruption, a retrial should absolutely be on the table in any democracy.
This does happen, that’s how people get out of long/life sentences because of these very things, it’s also how people who otherwise got away with a crime eventually get taken down. They fucked up without putting him through a proper trial, as it has left way too much in the air as to the integrity of it. There was no jury of his peers, there was a gorilla in a position of power instead playing judge, jury, and executioner. There was no due process

>Job elsewhere.

You mean...

>Working as a spokesperson for the DNC making 6 figures a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Inspection_Service

The United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) is the law enforcement arm of the United States Postal Service. Its jurisdiction is defined as "crimes that may adversely affect or fraudulently use the U.S. Mail, the postal system or postal employees." The mission of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service is to support and protect the U.S. Postal Service, its employees, infrastructure, and customers by enforcing the laws that defend the nation's mail system from illegal or dangerous use.

The Postal Inspection Service has the oldest origins of any federal law enforcement agency in the United States. It traces its roots back to 1772[3] when colonial Postmaster General Benjamin Franklin first appointed a "surveyor" to regulate and audit the mails. Thus, the Service's origins—in part—predate the Declaration of Independence, and therefore the United States itself.

As fact-finding and investigative agents, Postal Inspectors are sworn federal law enforcement officers who carry firearms, make arrests and serve federal search warrants and subpoenas. Inspectors work closely with U.S. Attorneys, other law enforcement agencies, and local prosecutors to investigate postal cases and prepare them for court.

Completely separate from FBI is the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) and they are investigating Jussie's letter.

United States Postal Inspection Service is independent from FBI and can arrest people by themselves.

If you want an omnipotent tyrannical legal system that doesn't have to follow it's own rules, there are other places to live. I don't think giving up my most important rights to freedom from imprisonment or death at the hands of an unaccountable government is worth feeling better about OJ Simpson. Public outrage at that one man's injustice is why we have the abhorrent domestic violence laws we have now.

I never said the concept of legal jurisdictions didn't exist.

there was no first trial. it wasn't adjudicated at all, the charges were dropped. they can bring the same charges, or new ones.

>community service
Horse shit, he was basically granted time-served on that. This entire series of events, the tap on the wrist, and the hiding and sweeping under the rug of charges so rapidly screams corruption. Any other nigger would have to run the gauntlet without any such special treatment, that’s why many of them are up in arms about this shit as well

Chicago PD have leaked the report.

Sauce:

Part 1: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782114/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf

Part 2: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782112/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf

[–]Thinkmoreaboutit 64 points 11 hours ago
PART 1 ARCHIVE

web.archive.org/web/20190327220640/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782114/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
PART 2 ARCHIVE

web.archive.org/web/20190327220654/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782112/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf
THIS POST ARCHIVE

archive.fo/aQBPC

Attached: chpd.jpg (1024x395, 48K)

Different rules for the elite class and their friends.
The don't even hide it anymore because the white male is so utterly defeated

>omnipotent tyrannical legal system

You think correcting a mistake is tyranny? Is it also tyranny when falsely accused inmates are set free when new evidence proves their innocence?

There was no trial, therefore he’s not able to plea double jeopardy; charges were simply dropped, which is not an official ruling of innocence and being absolved of the crime

some pages are missing.

The ride never ends

>inb4 bleachbit ™

A judge never dismissed the case with prejudice or not.

Isn't a judge's ruling whether to dismiss the case with prejudice or not affect double jeopardy?

the government gets to decide what's a mistake and what isn't. i like it better when the constitution does.

There was no judge. It never went to trial. Therefore jeopardy rules do not apply

>The prosecutor will take the fall.
There's not going to be any "fall." The Obamas (primarily Michael) set up the entire thing. And I mean the entire thing, from the hate crime hoax to this recent miscarriage of justice. The prosecutor may be forced to resign, but she'll receive a lifetime of rewards for her assistance. Mark my words, screencap this.

Attached: 5684365339764985437608271.jpg (700x522, 50K)

>fbi

lmfao, nothing will happen

I agree the government is corrupt in this case. It's the citizen's responsibility to change the system with elections. But because a given court system screws up their fundamental responsibilities, they shouldn't be allowed to persecute anyone for all time just because the same court says they're no longer incompetent or corrupt. The rule of law would just become the rule of whatever the government likes at the moment because of what's in the news.

>the government gets to decide what's a mistake and what isn't

Why is that a problem if there is undeniable proof? You're in favor of a technicality that allows the wealthy and political elite to get away with anything they want.

Here. i.imgtc.com/Q6xKPW0.jpg

The National Association of District Attorneys, the Fraternal Order of Police, the CPD and its chief, the Mayor, and dozens of others in Justice/Law Enforcement/Government have said that this situation is bizarre.

That it should have, at minimum, required an admission of guilt and a deferred judgement/probation.

This isn't even his only incident, like some lefty news has claimed.

He was stopped for DUI in LA and gave them his brother's name.
So he has a history of lying to law enforcement.
And a history of throwing innocent people that he should care about under the bus.

threadly reminder. pic related.

Attached: Sorrosbux.png (641x1215, 271K)

I want off mr. bones wild ride

"Double Jeopardy" is an overused meme from tv movies, but is an explicit part of our right to due process. It somehow makes for clever romance novel plot points, but in the legal profession would be like a scientist saying to another scientist, "hey, just a reminder, molecules are made of atoms." That concept was never at issue here.

Niggers and kikes are the unholy union that will obliterate western society as we know it.

he's not getting charged, this thread is just max cope

You’re referencing double jeopardy, which there was none of. He was accused but not tried, nor was he found guilty or innocent. No decision, no double jeopardy

M8, you can discredit however you may with big brain but the fact of the matter is that he never went to trial and can just as readily be accused again for the same crime and not have any grounds to recuse it. He never went to trial, there was no official ruling, the AG just decided not to charge him, which is not implication of innocence

Effectively a sociopath, which is typical of faggots

Also, courts do not "declare innocence". They only rule whether someone is not guilty under the law as written, or to dismiss the case brought to court by the prosecution in some way. It seems like nitpicking, but it's one of the core concepts of our legal system.

Shill detected

No relation to the issue at hand. He took a plea deal. By doing so, he plead guilty or no contest with agreed restitution to avoid trial, thereby giving up his right to a trial. It works both ways, he can't ask for a trial later on because he doesn't like the deal anymore. The issue in this situation is whether the prosecutor had a conflict of intrest that effected their ability to impartially adjudicate the case. The prosecutor is now the one with potential legal action against them in this jurisdiction, unless the based Postal Inspectors want to take it up lol, or the FBI wants to do anything besides make a statement to the media that they're doing something to appear competent in the face of media outrage.

Fair enough, ignore then. Does that not leave him open to mistrial then?

he probably sucked the judges penis sized clit for a "deal"

See
He waived his right to a trial of his own free will by taking a plea deal. Double Jeopardy rule has no application here unless he is later again brought up in the same applicable jurisdiction for the same alleged crime, which no prosecutor would do unless they want to get fired and embarrass themselves among their colleagues on both sides.

>retrial
????
He sent himself "anthrax"

>anthrax
fuck yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=be7iNHw8QoQ

Mistrial? Nope. You said it yourself, there was no trial. But corrupt courts get things overturned all the time. I'd say it's more likely he gets his 10 grand back in a couple years for some obscure reason depending on if there's an investigation of that particular court, than him dealing with further charges filed for this issue though. But I wouldn't bet on either of those outcomes.

THIS JUST IN: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1111214993293357056?s=20

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1111214993293357056?s=20
Those fucking Krasenstein kikes, do they ever sleep?

This is literally their job. They get paid by George Soros to do this. It's not a joke, they've admitted it. Twitter also bumps up their posts, so they're always the first thing people see after Trump tweets.

Based.

Attached: based.jpg (921x483, 76K)

IF THEY FIND CORRUPTION ALL RULINGS WILL BE SET ASIDE AS PRODUCTS OF IMPROPER LEGAL PROCESS.

THEY CAN THEN CHARGE HIM AGAIN ON THE 16 FELONIES, PLUS EXTRA CHARGES FOR ENGAGING IN CORRUPTING THE LEGAL PROCESS.

>fast forward one week
>FBI says Foxx did nothing wrong

Attached: 1553372148208.gif (607x609, 514K)

Faggots hating a fellow faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-06-02-58.png (480x854, 115K)

Trial? Verdict? God you faggots are retarded

what the fuck, a reasonable tweet on twitter?

Yeah, FBI is still corrupt.

Moot has that kind of power?

Postal Inspectors have a higher, successful conviction rate than the FBI, though.

They are probably doing DNA testing and other shit.

>Foxx backtracking on "recusal" now that its come out that she should have appointed a special prosecutor
>claims recusal was not a "legal recusal" but a "colloquial recusal"
>also backtracking on case being sealed, saying that isn't what they wanted and was "inadvertent" (funny how it got sealed then. Also will be re-opened once the paper shredders have been put to good use of course)
>Internal email literally begging for similar examples of absurd dropped felonies, because despite their claims that this is common they cannot find a single similar example
>Foxx losing all political capital with such blatant corruption + possibly sinking former employer's mayor campaign via transitive property

This whole thing is such a fucking shitshow, but thus is the way of Chicago. As much as I would like to see the feds come in and play exterminator with the cockroach den that is the windy city, the FBI is just as likely to pull some mamby pamby bullshit, as that is who all of smollet's friends who were contacting Foxx wanted the case to be sent to, likely because it'd be a lot easier for them to contact some dem appointee to scuttle the case in the federal system, compared to the Illinois/chicago one where everyone was pissed about being made fools of by some c-lister. I hope both smolett and foxx get what's coming to them, but we live in such a fucking clown world that I wouldn't be shocked if it was just a repeat of this in a few weeks like bulgarbro predicted.

Although it would also be typical if smollett ultimately got away with it, while foxx ended up disbarred + in legal trouble for covering his ass

there was no trial in first place you dumb nigger

Yay!

Not a retrail, but new federal charges for mail fraud. If they really wanted to throw the book at him, they'd go for terrorism over that white powder.

I beginning to think they are letting these snakes expose themselves to cultivate public backlash.

Before, he was just going to get a fine and probation at most. Now he's looking at mail fraud and whoever got the charges lifted could be looking at conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Because Foxx is a small fish in the political game. A pawn to sacrifice so Harris can get to the other side of the board.

>US Postal Inspection Service
What a great job. It’s like being a security guard at Blockbuster Video. Better get that resume together.

>The Obamas (primarily Michael) set up the entire thing. And I mean the entire thing, from the hate crime hoax to this recent miscarriage of justice.
I believe this desu. It just feels like something
straight out of 2014.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/

He probably blew the Wookie too.

Attached: D2nt8R_W0AAngWL.jpg (1230x1190, 188K)

ok moron:
According to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, postal inspectors are paid according to the U.S. government's General Schedule pay scale for law enforcement officers. The base entry-level salary ranged from $42,823 to $80,731per year in 2016. Compensation can vary, depending upon several factors, including locality.

so after 5 years with overtime talking 100k/year. Guess that why you broke.

Found the nigger.
I guess $40k to $80k sounds like a lot of money to you. I haven't been in that salary range since my early 30's.
I'm not talking about the salary, prick. I'm talking about the rapidly declining use of the US postal service and having a niche job inside that service, hence the Blockbuster reference.
I guess I was too subtle for you.