Why is Jow Forums anti-LGBTQ?

Why is Jow Forums anti-LGBTQ?

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPiUdZ31Bco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is an Islamic Board

You can screw anything you want as long as it doesn't bother me, but you guys are always whining about something. Fags have probably more rights than normal people do...

>Fags have probably more rights than normal people do..
like which

Half of posters are trannies, so no. Just keep your degeneracy behind closed doors

Even in the USA, if someone beat you up, you're gay so it's a hate crime. If you beat someone up, it's just a normal crime.
If people received harsher penalties for doing you harm, you're a protected class

Pic related

Attached: faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg (720x540, 86K)

Homosexuality leads to literal nazism!!!! Abolish gays!!!!!

Hate crime laws for example. I can't send the cops onto someone that called me a son of a bitch, but I can do it against someone that called me a faggot.
But I think he meant more the advantages that being a part of the gay lobby gives you in general.

The pic in your post shows where it leads to.

Both lgbtq and homophobia are jewish constructs. Two extremes.

Attached: 1551165628949.jpg (956x536, 126K)

because faggots are shit and sick in the head.
Hitler was a great man though but he should have killed more jews.

Everybody have to respect you even if you march half naked on the streets, yellin' shit and act like degenerates (those gay pride events ONLY supports prejudices). Everybody have to be careful not to make feel bad, because you would cry about hatecrime.

only if there was a hate crime motive

>Everybody have to respect you
woah

This desu

>nazis
>acting like normal members of society

yeah it's all of the whining, and the "virtue signaling", and the "-phobe" accusations+namecalling, and the activism, and the "in your face we're NORMAL" attitude, and the requirement that WE *MUST* *CHANGE*, and the re-definition of what 'marriage is, and the shoving it down childrens' throats in the name of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, and the political correctness in general, and the SPECIAL RIGHTS, and... most of all:

THE DEMAND FOR 'TOLERANCE' FROM THOSE WHO APPEAR TO BE THE LEAST TOLERANT OF ALL!!!

Pretty much everyone on the left can be swapped in for LGBTQ{alphabet}

How about THIS instead: You do your thing, I do my thing, we don't go out of our way to be a pain in the ass about it. Works fo me.

And yes, gay PDA is *SQUICKY* - don't do that shit in public! [then again, hetero PDA is also kinda *squicky* just not as much]

graphic related - stop bitching and enjoy your new freedom

Attached: STFU.jpg (161x213, 11K)

Jewish lies

Atleast Nazis don't run around with strap ons in public and make minors twerk at their parades.

Because your sexuality is not an identitie to build your live around.

Still, same crime, enhanced criminal penalty. Or sometimes, what wouldn't constitute a crime, it suddenly does. You asked which and there you have one.

>if someone beat you up, you're gay
The.. the h-heck with you man...

Attached: 1550710644219.png (667x720, 387K)

If he beats your meat that is.

if the motive is different it's a different crime
if there was sufficient proof someone attacked a straight person out of heterophobia that would also be a hate crime

Beaten up man can be raped and cant defend himself because he is weaker and thus he is gay automatically

Wrong

Attached: 1550617523725.png (785x178, 46K)

Homossexualism is a disorder. The mere fact that it compels individuals to act contrary their anatomy ans logical sexual functions is enough reason for most sane people to see it as such. So it's not that people hate gays, like your phobic accusations suggets, it's just that most people think desiases must be treated, not normalized.

You asked why we hate LGBTQ, not why we hate homosexuality. As I said, you can screw whatever you want, as long as you don't bother other people. There will be always some natural tendency toward heterosexuality in majority od population and you guys shouldn't try to change it. Society changed, there Is no need for LGBTQ movement.

I'm straight.
I see LGBTP as mentally ill.

I didn't mow down 49 of your allies in Pulse night club, that was Omar Marteen. Ban assault Muslims now.

OMG.. OP IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING RETARD EVER.... KEK

Nobody gave too much of a fuck until the cake lawsuit bullshit, the tranny bullshit, and the normalization of pedophilia that’s trying to take off. Back when homos were all: “please don’t arrest, beat, or kill us just for being gay. we just want to be left alone.” everything was fine. No it’s:
>you will provide us with anything we want or get you’ll get sued
>you will pretend that women can have penises or you’ll get fired
>you will use a bunch of bullshit pronouns from “genders” we invented of you’ll be fined
>you will give your pre-pubescent kids hormones or lose your parental rights
>you will allow underage kids to dance around like strippers in gay bars or be fired/ostracized
So, any good will they had has been destroyed. Hell, I used to be on the side of gays folks. Now normal gay people are getting caught in a cross fire. They didn’t police their wackos. They could’ve just taken the win, acted normal, and everything would be fine. Nope. Now it’s going to be a big motherfucking backlash until these fiends are sent running terrified back to their closets. Maybe we can try again in a couple decades.

No. At least not in Spain. I don't know where you're from due to meme flag but there's a "protected groups" legislation. In which gays are represented in. Attacks and offences against these protected groups carry heavier penalties.
Not only straight people are not represented there but your argument is not realistic. For example, domestic violence in Spain is a huge issue because whenever there's a domestic fight, even if the woman starts it and slaps the husband, if the husband puts a hand on her he will always get triple the penalty. Why? Because every act of aggression against a protected group is always implied to be for such reason (they interpret he hit her because she was a woman, not because they were angry at each other) and, as a matter of fact, not even the testimony of the woman can influence the result (even if she says it was just an argument, trying to keep her husband out of jail) and the cops can even act in proprio motu if she doesn't want to sue her husband.
It happens the same way with gays and straight. Because gays are also a protected group under spanish legislation. Their testimony also weights more because of this (which leads to preemptive jail and the burden of proof lays on the straight person to prove his lack of hateful intentions).

[Serious answers only] If you had the perfect politician, supported everything you support, but he was gay, would you vote for him?

>It's another victors write history episode

Attached: merchant_001.png (377x392, 55K)

Jow Forums is anti-everyone. Lurk moar, tumblrfag.

What this guy said exactly.

For a long time, the pro-gay argument was "Why do you care? It doesn't affect you". They've now proven that was a complete lie.

Go fist a chimp you malodorous goat fucking Jow Forumstard.

Attached: faggots.jpg (496x1024, 100K)

degenerate mentall ill monkeys thinking they are human.

its natural to not like the guys pretending to be like you.

>malodorous
>Pretends to be Czech

Attached: jewgold.jpg (694x544, 113K)

Exactly. Every normal gay person should be screaming about how this shit doesn’t represent them. They should be doing everything they can to fight against it since they have the most to lose. If they don’t then it’s their own fucking fault when the pendulum swings the other way.

Hey mong bong: when you aren’t a useless dickshit you can develop some skills and make some money. When you do that you can travel or move to other places. Which is what I fucking did you cheese faced penis fish.

Why bother, just simply why fucking waste your energy and bother? He made an effort and he lost.

Does it matter if he was gay, bi, transjupiterian otherkin or whatever?

He got beaten by Soviet Union fare and square.

Attached: 011e20934c495ac2c5e41c402f2a0915.jpg (805x537, 45K)

>Expecting people who were already sexual deviants to care about social norms

Attached: bold strat.jpg (500x280, 35K)

>fags
>acting like normal members of society

Dont forget

>It's a hate crime to reject sexual advances from trannies

Attached: horrifying.png (444x440, 117K)

I used to be for the LBGT till about 2012 or so when I realized LBGT activists were in it of the money, they demanded special treatment. Their public displays of degeneracy at pride events show a double standard if a straight person ever did any of this the shit you guys do they'd be done for indecent exposure. That's what pisses people off. Also no one wants complete stranger shoving their preferences in our face and demanding we accept it. You got tolerance and still that fucking wasn't good enough, we all have to love you and blindly agree or we get tared and feathered.

DEATH TO ALL LGBTS

>Which is what I fucking did
Top kek.
>You're showing your nose a bit there user
>OY GEVAULT WELL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I MAKE OVER 6 MILLION SHEKELS

youtube.com/watch?v=mPiUdZ31Bco

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (202x249, 16K)

>Why is Jow Forums anti-LGBTQ?

Pic related

Attached: 1553361420174.jpg (765x960, 128K)

What the fuck do you know? You’re that twonk that couldn’t wrap your brain around the idea of being an expat.

>Be attracted exclusively to flat chested things

What could go wrong

what really gets me is that politicians here are required to hit the streets and proclaim their love of gays during a huge parade trough, ironically the biggest muslim district in the city. And they all wave and smile for the camera while degenerates with dildos attached peacock their way trough the city

I just don't do it. Have fun being a rootless merc without any family around you. Pathetic.

>if the motive is different it's a different crime
No - it is still the same crime, just with a different motive.
>if there was sufficient proof someone attacked a straight person out of heterophobia that would also be a hate crime
Perhaps, according to the law. Likely this would never be prosecuted as such. More likely it would be seen as a mitigating factor:
>the ebil heteronormatives tormented me so badly that I could not help myself
Regardless, heterosexuals always have the hate crime charges looming over them.

Ya sure you betcha you chavy pork snorkel.

Like you could. Like you have a family. I can, did, and do you banana fagging todger rogerer.

Because I'm not a Nazi and I believe homosexuality is a sign of decline. Rome is all I need to know that this is not a good thing to have in your society

The pride parades hardly have anything to do with celebrating c.q. showing your sexual preferences and creating more acceptance (which was the original goal of these parades I believe).

Here in the Netherlands the gay pride has turned into a PR-stunt for companies/politicians ("We're paying €10000s for a boat in the canal parade, look at how progressive we are") and it brings out lots of sexual deviants. Each year after the parade videos surface of guys performing sexual acts in the middle of the street in broad daylight, fetishists paying other guys to piss in cups after which they drink it. How does that contribute to acceptance ?

Also, in recent years the organisation started to become more and more SJW, they changed the name of the event from "gay pride to just "pride" and this year the partnered up with handicap-organisations and fucking BLM, because for some reason cripples and nignogs are related to LGBTOMGWTFBBQ+√

Russia was waaaaaaay better at killing jews tbqh famalam

why does noting that hitler was gay make me jewish?

Attached: gaydolf2.jpg (727x604, 253K)

Jesus even we don't have it that bad
Gays, women blacks etc could technically be prosecuted although the CPS (crown prosecution service who decides if there is enough evidence and in the public interest to prosecute) usually decides not to