New Zealand Only has two cops for hoax work?

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MD9XAONYUY86

different days hmm not nice pre produced post released bs

Attached: nzonlyhastwo2cops.jpg (746x705, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
justice.govt.nz/contact-us/find-us/christchurch-district-court/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_Central_Police_Station
thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/new-zealand-charges-brenton-tarrant-murder-mosque-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you people have to be so fucking stupid

So you think they have 2 cops doing court duty everyday you are so fucking stupid you deserve to be gassed go home mossad

Attached: 1541977424827.jpg (967x729, 526K)

Someone should kill these two globalist motherfuckers in their homes.

fuck you zionists

photoshop is hard to kill lol

do these bastards even exist...I've been searching New Zealand baliffs cop pictures can't find any thanks jewgle

The whole board is glowing tonight more than usual.

I don't know about the rest of the commonwealth but the courts in Canada usually have 2 cops assigned to the specific task of bringing prisoners into the courtroom, if the cell is in the same building.I see absolutely no reason why this would be any indication of any sort of conspiracy. You're grasping at straws.

They’re bailiffs

maybe they're his handlers

kys faggot. Wow 2 ppl in the same shitshole small country appeared days apart. MUST BE FAKE. gas the kikes, but u r dumb.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

And they’re wearing red underwear

They're court bailiffs.

Christchurch is basally a country town, they probably only have 7 cops in total.

WOW! What a discovery OP! You must be so intelligent! WOWOWOWOWOW

>different days hmm not nice pre produced post released bs
it is almost as if these two are stationed there...omg we have to look into this.
this
yes
agreed it is a fucking shame these white cis males are able to provide for their families
huh what?
holy shit that totaly proves it OP you are a god amongst man, i mean if YOU can't find it it must be true right?
i do not even have to turn on the lights
haven't you read he can't find them man, i mean it is just scary AF
now you are just spoiling the fun m8...stop it
hell yeah now we are talking
come on man OP can't find them on photos, these two are obviously fake AF, i bet these two are andriods
oh shit did i miss chistmass?
FFS user DO NOT SPOIL THE FUN, or hurt OP's fragile ego

Attached: 1552701166792.jpg (800x450, 136K)

can't find examples but nonetheless thats police hence their jackets and guess what same tirds

Lie fucker...they have hundreds in the area total and the city is large with dozens upon dozens on duty

autism

no they're not
theres one of our mates on the left from a quick search of christchurch police, you didnt try very hard faggot.

Attached: 1460692054110.jpg (620x349, 40K)

sloppy blowjob from netanyahu's mom

Funny New Zealand natives in the CC area noted it as well and thought it was weird considering courts and scheduling....you ever been to court different judges rooms assignments etc...
justice.govt.nz/contact-us/find-us/christchurch-district-court/

They have multiple court rooms you know different times days.

>ch p

Thats the same guy but at least you admit they aren't baliffs...so why are they in court? Thats a special duty and tends to be different per court room and day...nice try faggot

Attached: 1552950827218.png (550x462, 541K)

mate police are assigned to particular positions and that court probably only has 5 max cops they have there full time

>So natural so "unstaged"

Attached: kids2.jpg (678x484, 26K)

kys

>New Zealand Only has two cops for hoax work?

Attached: 1552731194469.png (621x702, 56K)

Cops would still have the same assignments such as prisoner transport, cop friend of mine works at the airport every day, hasn't changed where she worked in years.

Nice non-argument Hanz von Mossad

Both those court appearances happened in the same day you dumb faggot. Of course its the same 2 cops. The state of this board

i'll get right on it

Attached: 1552744248783.png (500x647, 172K)

hoax work... you gotta kill yourself man

>Telling a Auss that probably has been to NZ that they're lying about their home geography
Holy shit the 56% meme is justified.

oh look the jude teys to play goim.

those are the court officers
they probably work the same courtroom 5 days a week with another set for each additional room

getting weird deja vu vibes here, guise

wow, you mean to tell me that the same two dudes were on bailiff duty in the same courtroom on two different days? surely this means the shooting is a false flag, and not that working as a bailiff is a regular 9-5 job you do every day!

Total retarded statement already been discredited they have 6 stations this the largest en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_Central_Police_Station

Claims a vpn makes someone an "Aussie"
failed assumption 6 million, and thinkgs that Australia is New Zealand

>So large building.... only 2 cops in city lies and calls it a "country town" lol

Learn to read shill 6 cops the bald headed guy is a different dude than court room guy..they have dozens of patrols cars each shift just like an urban city you ignorant fool

>she
>also nice lies

Prisoner transport doesn't "baliff" in court you know that right?

or course the staged scenes were done the dame day. Thanks for proving that..problem Tarrant was in court March 16th supposedly, the 18 year old video reposter was on Monday March the 18th. Thanks for proving you are wrong

problem they aren't baliffs they have specific people do that and its not the same day you drooling shitbag retards

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/new-zealand-charges-brenton-tarrant-murder-mosque-attacks/

JUDGE PAUL (((KELLAR)))

18 YEAR OLD appeared before
Judge Driscoll 2 days later.

BOOM

New Zealand only has two cops in the entire country

Imagine having a nose this hooked

apparently they do have more than 2

Attached: THE4.jpg (619x349, 41K)

>checks flag
>retardedness checks out
The absolute state of the US.

New Zealand only has two cops in total.

They're the high court bailiffs assigned for that day you dumb skitzoid

I know your schizophrenia makes it hard for you to discern a joke, but i was obviously exaggerating for comedic effect, fact is its not a big place, you can drive from one end to the other in half an hour. they wouldn't have that many officers on court duties, the fact that 2 are the same is not that coincidental. Anyways done posting in a skitzo thread. I don't need a VPN or anything to trick anyone, its just a fact, you're just butt blasted i found one of the guys photo in 15 seconds while you were trying to infer before hand they didnt exist, you're a sad faggot.

Lol nice try mental midget, I know your shill paycheck is low so let me explain just how I bent you unintelligent, Low IQ, mnetal rejects over

>Different judges
>different days
>different dockets
>same two "cops"

Pathetic scripting for a drill hoax multi-faceted and pre produced packages propaganda of a World War 2 jewish style tier.

bonus btfo:
>schizo (((their))) limited vocabulary exposed once again

You feeble minded liars keep inventing LowIQ autistic lies in your heads, I'll keep smashing the shit out of them with cold hard facts

Attached: 1528283615995.jpg (211x221, 29K)

Almost like it’s their job to do that in that town Jesus Christ you’re dumb

Problem cops aren't ballifs in New Zealand you ignorant fuckheadslime

>Diferent days
>Different courts
>same easy to fake bs about "blurring out" the faces garbage Orwellian child fucking masonic jew run New Zealand based on their hyper totalitarian fake ass "laws"
>secret hearings(they always do this)
>secret special "holding facility" and jail

They have the power, ways and means, to fabricate whole events and imbeciles like you eat it up zero fucks given

No wonder we are fucked.