I'm going to tell my psychologist i am suicidal. What will happen Jow Forums?

I'm going to tell my psychologist i am suicidal. What will happen Jow Forums?

Post whitepills to keep this thread pol related. Do you believe this political climate is contributing to the male suicide epidemic. IN australia it is among the leading causes of death, higher than murder for age 22 to 40 yr olds.

Attached: 0d73cacfac9f484956fd92b8e102d9f04fc25810e6f5d6764bae627c87c2bb6c_1.jpg (800x803, 106K)

I got a sweet id cool.xtao

Idk man I used to get depressed over it but now I’m just like. What can you do, people are evil, let me sit here and play vidya.

Are you better now?

The average life expectancy in the U.S. is slowly declining with substance abuse and suicide as primary causes. I wouldn't tell your psych your suicidal as that might limit your future abilities on matters. It may not seem like it now with your given state of mind, but it will.

You'll get a prescription for some poison pills, some useless interaction with some Jewish boomer who doesn't give a shit, and probably get put on a watch list.

Round these parts they'll report you for that, you'll get a state appointed feminist who will evaluate your case and refer your story to the media for public sentencing

/thread

>You'll get a prescription for some poison pills,
I don't want to take pills though.
You mean like jobs, guns and health insurance?

What will happen is this gay fucking topic is going to be deleted for being off-topic.

Good luck with your suicide goals, you complete waste of flesh.

COCKSUCKER!

never tell anyone you are suicidal. the government is free to strip away any rights you have if you are marked as suicidal.

You get put into digital surveillance mode

As a psychotherapist in training, you will be assessed of any immediate dangers and then given attention as to how to cope with your suicidal thoughts.

They'll take your guns away and lock you up.

It's better to take your guns and shoot some browns instead, desu.

But living free is pretty based so get over yourself and be happy. Unless you're a brown, in which case: kill yourself.

Attached: 1467607379392.png (1080x1080, 879K)

I work at a a place that makes highly dangerous energetics for the military. I wish I could tell someone about my thoughts but then I'd be jobless and would probably do it then. catch22 for me.

Where are you fren. I'm getting closer to offing myself every day

What's wrong

They will ask why you feel that way. They will recommend more sessions, maybe refer you to another therapist, and maybe prescribe pills.

Nothing’s changed? You just stop caring and it’s not sad it’s yeah just nothing I guess

I get the apathy but I don't get the vidya. Why not hunt or explore woods and mountains and shit. Is it all related to your lack of friends? I just go alone.

DON'T TAKE THE FUCKING PILLS

They don't work, they only get you hooked and make you sick if you stop taking them

I don’t know what happens in Australia but in America they will cart you off to a loony bin in a straight jacket and keep you there until you tell them you’re not suicidal

Mandatory 72 hour lock up here in the US .

The "mental health system" isn't there for your good.
It's there as an alternative form of imprisonment for social deviants; they either chemically neuter you or put you in the funny farm AND chemically neuter you.

Depression isn't cured by talking to some white collar professional who has eight other idiots to see this afternoon, or by popping pills that won't change the underlying situation causing your misery.

The cure for depression is to change the way you are living.

if you can't do that yet then the situation is clearly not yet untenable enough for you.

just do it. mate no need for the psychologist, who is a jew or jew warshipper anyways

I used to, why explore the wood tho? To be retarded and pretend like the worlds not going to shit because I can’t cope? Lul I’m coping just fine, it’s amazing the people worse off than me haven’t started trying to kill politicans yet

You're unironically making me not suicidal lol. Something about spite.
I've been losing it literally nothing is different I just have no interest in anything money,chicks,hobbies.Nothing seems worthwhile.
I know about pills and won't take any.
Sounds counter intuitive.
You're making me want to spite you and live lol

Really? How many meals a day? Who pays?

You better don t if ya want to continue living how you want.

If you’re legitimately suicidal, they’ll assess you as such, probably put you in a ward for a period of time where you’ll be sedated and fed SSRIs or alike. Hope you have private health, cause public psych wards are totally fucked.

This thread has convinced me to not and just say I feel more depressed. Than usual.

Go retrain.
Your field of study is illegitimate, and harms more people than it helps.
And in ten years time when the DSM gets reworked again, everything you diagnose in the meantime will be rendered retrospectively "wrong".

This is because psychiatry doesn't actually build on a body of cumulative knowledge, but operates on "paradigm shifts" - which are largely influenced by whatever the fashion of the time is.

I feel better now.

it gets better, "when you're going through hell, keep going" -churchill

This.
I'm not sure how it works in Australia, but yeah you're gonna be on a black list so to speak, and if you're threats are serious enough they could send you to a mental hospital for a few days. You're better off just shitposting with us on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1545896025932.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I’ve been on a ledge a couple times and it is just honestly not worth it. I still mostly don’t like being alive but I ain’t throwing away my chance to live to see fulldive vr and genetically engineered catgirls. Plus there’s a tiny chance of getting to die in a civil war which would be dope

Because the views are cool, you can be alone with your thoughts and no distractions, face some fears, a thot and savage free zone, learning some cool skills, gaining some perspective, if with a friend build a brotherhood, good exercise, etc, etc. The point is to step out of the flow of shit pouring over you for long enough to wipe the poo from your eyes and see the world how it is and how it could be and maybe just maybe motivate you to create with your values being expressed rather than just consuming and critiquing what's created by souless, parasites.

there will be an official record of your mental illness against your name. you will have trouble getting clearance for certain jobs. psychologists aren't there to help u - they are there to weed out and monitor undesirables.

Race war is really the only reason i get out of bed anymore. Fuck this gay earth.

You will be placed in mental health under mandatory treatment orders

Based.

You'll get involuntarily committed