When is the ban ending, lads?

when is the ban ending, lads?

Attached: 1553510075117.png (1323x875, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XdK2Gh9Lynod/
archive.is/9OMBK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telstra
archive.is/JlEiB
abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/
techguide.com.au/news/new-australian-laws-could-make-virtual-private-networks-illegal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you make it.

when you put the heads of your government officials on spikes in the square

You first have to name the ISPs who ban you, else nothing will change. Unless they feel responsible they will continue, if they lose no money they will continue controlling and banning anything their house whore of ISP office wants, even what some nigled baby says as first words.
Prototip: blame them, change ISP..etc. You have been too long with them anyway, not the first thing where they collide with customer's data, when their job is clearly providing infrastructure for internet.

Kek probably never, just go back to jewbook and redpill the normies, use a different name tho normies are weird crratures they'll take the harassment to your family and house

You should stop using Facebook. More you are concentrated with same people, more they will control you. Companies should be small and many of them.

phoneposters should be banned anyway.

Its already been lifted, just a couple hours they said.

Telstra confirmed on Tuesday it had blocked access to the websites.

>'We understand this may inconvenience some legitimate users of these sites, but these are extreme circumstances and we feel this is the right thing to do,' Telstra networks and IT executive Nikos Katinakis said.

>Optus and Vodafone declined to name which domains they blocked but the same platforms also failed to load on their networks on Tuesday afternoon.The ban on Jow Forums was lifted a few hours later.

Case closed op.

Some serious hacktivism is needed. We need hackerman

listen to Russia.

Attached: Emblem_of_the_GRU.png (800x861, 431K)

my bad Slovenia

Telstra has only unblocked some, not all.

Attached: telstra.png (595x465, 61K)

When you watch this and realize what needs to be done

Attached: 1553646224728.jpg (904x711, 70K)

this was never true. not sure why said that

archive.is/9OMBK

never

Every ISP(Except for Aussie Broadband apparently) openly said they were blocking Jow Forums and other sites because of (((community standards))) no one thinks what these ISPs did was a bad thing or condemned them, never has a freedom lost been regained, they will never stop blocking Jow Forums, they will only continue to block more sites

Why does a private company care what you do online? Do they think they are government?

Our telcos wouldn't lie to us, they are good people and understand our incovenience. They said so themselves and we should believe them. Stop being a conspiracy theorist.
Now let us never talk about this again.
Case closed Watson.

They never unblocked Jow Forums a few hours later it's a complete lie, in-fact more ISPs blocked Jow Forums later on that day

telstra is government provider.

When we get rid of the two party system kikes.
Labour and Liberal are filth and this party and its Internet Censors at (((E Safety))) are a fucking disgrace.

You sound like you trying to tell me that you can't do anything. Then why do you keep parading this free market?

Government's ISP can't provide internet outside of country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telstra
>Telstra is now fully privatised and was undergoing a change program to become more customer focused under its previous CEO, David Thodey.

Virtue signalling

I don't, because the free market leads to Corporatism

Private company has no right to regulate or stick their nose into customer's data. We aren't employed by them, we buy their services. That's like supermarket employer coming to my house to check if i ate their food or prepared it correctly.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 61K)

#NotAllAustralians

It'll never end. That kind of thing is one direction only.

I'm on TPG which is fine at home, but I can't phonepost.

We know

just be american

what decade are you living in

Then find a law where it displays their wrong doing, if no such law exists you should definitely protest or have such discussions in parliament, since nobody elected those clowns, they are just a private company that sells products and customer can do with product whatever he wants, furthermore user data isn't even ISP product, that's my user's product and the sites i connect to are other user's products. ISP isn't data product creator.

I’ve never understood this. I’m lying bed with my doggo by my side eating a bag of maltesers and posting on my phone. Why the hate?

i don't think you understand how fucked we are /ex-yu/ mate
out of 226 federal politicians, only 1 (one) of them belongs to a party that would agree with what you're saying, and he's not getting reelected.
we're fucked.

Its not what mainstream said
I juet copied some shit from this.
Its what they are telling the mainstream
archive.is/JlEiB
I just copied some shit from this.

>can't access archive
Fuck this country.

Nice digits

Attached: D2I33f0U8AAwwkT.jpg (960x703, 92K)

Checked and saddened.

>abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

>have such discussions in parliament
Both major parties support the censorship, the lefct leaning party(Australian Labor Party) tried to introduce an nation wide filter of the internet a decade ago, the """right leaning""" and current government is passing a law that bans VPNs and will censor websites when a private company from anywhere in the world says that a website is infringing on their copyright, don't even need to prove it, just need to lodge a complaint

>the """right leaning""" and current government is passing a law that bans VPNs
What the fuck? Drop me a source m8

Who is that leyonhjelm?

Never. Leafs are the new aussies now. Get used to it.

Attached: C6CD2962-DD6D-41B6-A2BD-826792D0543F.jpg (600x600, 40K)

lol that'll be fun. We use one at work for work things.

Hopefully never you fucking kiddie fucking, nigger cock worshipping, inbred pile of shit
Jow Forums is better without you AusKikes
>in b4 muh sik bantz m8
Nah. You’re all degenerates who deserves to sink to the ocean

Attached: Unbenannt.png (737x1646, 526K)

Witnessed and sadpilled

You should study the law, gather 100 people and sue them, since there's no way that a private company can regulate personal property of users, unless i am employed by them. If they want to ban other sites, that should be seen on their site, displayed for everybody to see before you buy anything from them, they can't change contract and flip flop what they want to ban. A contract is a static thing and internet is a public network and private company isn't government. Public things are regulated by government if anybody, but i still don't understand who gives government right to regulate sites outside of your country, that breaks all kinds of free market contracts.

ahh americans
so arrogant
so butthurt

techguide.com.au/news/new-australian-laws-could-make-virtual-private-networks-illegal/

No one in the mainstream media has talked about the law, it already passed the lower house

based. thanks krautbro

What Ban???

Same

Infinity Chan is blocked but not Jow Forums

Weird

>Article from 2015
Seems this shit has been cooking for a while then. When did it pass the lower house?

stupid amerifat

Fuck off, they're better than Eurokikes.

When u take back middle earth from orc rule.

>weird
nah mate its part of the plan, cant have the normies watching a good cleanup of a mudhole

Attached: 1553660787816.jpg (704x960, 84K)

Late 2018, it's awaiting debate and approval in the senate

I mean, I sit here thinking "surely these cunts aren't dumb enough to make VPNs illegal. They're literally used every day by people all over the country for legitimate reasons, including business."

But then I remember it's not just any government, it's the Australian government.

Until it gets sufficiently memory holed

Attached: 1552766564108.jpg (540x759, 42K)

They should approve a law where my innocent eyes can't see nigger ugliness and Hollywood shooting.

I second this - I'm with Adam Internet (I think it's owned by iiNet now) and have no problem accessing Jow Forums. Where's the problem?

If you don't like how your ISP is treating you, move to another one.

Many people in rural areas can only get Telstra

Ah, well... that fucking sucks big time. Is satellite maybe an option?

Download the app 1.1.1.1 and you can use your mobile.

>Is satellite maybe an option?
If you want 1999 tier internet speeds and pay out the ass for it yeah, and even then satellite doesn't cover everywhere

I hope you don’t mean Anning, he better be fucking re-elected.

Attached: 7E27C576-9A8D-4EB5-9781-4BFA6A5689ED.jpg (684x960, 75K)

Aus confirmed for fucked

Thanks sloppy (((Brenton)))

I am almost certain he will. He already had quite a hefty social media following. Ever since the egg incident, it just threw him into the spotlight and tons of people agreed with his sentiments. SJW faggots were never going to vote for him anyway, so all they've done is give him more exposure to those who have the same ideals but didn't know about him before.

tried and it doesn't work. on optus mobile

Based Aussie broadband truely the white mans ISP.

Iil homo telestra plebs btfo

Thank fuck.
Sorry mate, sounds fucked.

Checked.

>when is the ban ending, lads?
Start using Canadian VPN, become Canadian. There is nowhere to go but up if Canadians suddenly get a reputation for becoming Australian.

Ive got an Optus and a Telstra sim in this phone, blocked on optus. I'm using firefox dns over https to 1.1.1.1.

this

Attached: killdozer2.jpg (825x464, 105K)

when you stop being a brainlet & change your dns settings

Attached: 1550385234649.jpg (480x469, 136K)

Get checked faggit

Attached: 1547720458533.gif (300x225, 852K)

get a VPN, no guarantee you can post though

Attached: 1544686897396.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Is this whole shitstorm just about DNS settings? Holy fuck... Please tell me people here on Jow Forums are not that stupid that they can't change their DNS??

Some ISP's did a block at the DNS level, while others did an IP block

Never, they don't want this place impacting the next election. They'd rather control what you say.

So much for democracy and liberty ay.
Showing their true colours now about why they took our guns. Fuck canberra.
Wish tarrant was a legit channer and blew them up.

Chchchch-checked

It's a fucking joke. Clearly there is some right swing, yet that is not appearing in our election.
The elections are clearly being fucked with.

>You should study the law, gather 100 people and sue them
Not that simple here. I know that personally.

Because they can't afford a good phone.

do you need a VPN to watch this?

Attached: 1553627153063.gif (661x800, 188K)

Those digits say a lot of fucked.

>When they don't serve fried chitlins at Panera Bread

How else will I shitpost from work? My employer monitors all my shit, and I don't want to reveal my power level

what telco are the DNS changes working for? not doing shit with my optus

so it works on Telstra but with the dns shit?