Trace the downfall of USA

Aka the start of the infiltration of Jews in our political, news, financial and entertainment.

Titanic? Federal reserve act? Assasination of JFK?

Let’s root them and find out who these are.

Attached: 0663ED4B-4B96-45FF-B10C-C156CDBAD5CA.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQUhJTxK5mA?t=163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Universal suffrage.
Next question.

>Federal reserve act
this minus a few decades. The plan started earlier, but it took them some time to succeed.

Attached: 410.jpg (480x213, 19K)

Who’s letting them have this power or let them be in positions to bargain with our politicians?

Were our founding fathers so stupid to let them bargain and unsurprisingly their way to allow federal reserve act?

This.

most likely some time during the 1800s
the founders were unkiked

When they first let them in.

Listen to based nigger explain it
timestamped and all: youtu.be/mQUhJTxK5mA?t=163

also this user is technically right too hence the "minus o few decades" part of my post. Universal suffrage played a role in this, but it took some time to cement.

>Were our founding fathers so stupid to let them bargain and unsurprisingly their way to allow federal reserve act?
Your founding fathers were smart as fuck and I have great respect for them. They fought very hard to prevent something like this. That's why you only got the Federal Reserve in 1913. It would have happened way earlier if the kikes had no opposition.

The downfall of the USA started in 1765, along with the downfall of the West.

Democracy was a mistake.

Attached: 7ad.png (540x633, 282K)

If you wanna get specific with the timing Andrew Jackson successfully kicked out the central banks(Jews) foiling their plans for decades. Keep in mind they DID try to assassinate him several times but failed. Lincoln was planning to do something similar because he realized what was going on but was then assassinated. However, they were not able to complete their plan until the sinking of the Titanic thereby allowing the passing of the Federal Reserve Act.

The biggest danger of the Jews and their globalist allies is they play a stupidly long term game. Lincoln, by the way, got wise to the Jews when they attacked gold and silver backing of USA currency along with war profiteering. During the Civil War he got desperate and intended to fix things. Which included shipping the niggers back to Africa but he got assassinated before he could complete his plans.

Contrary to his historic portrayals Lincoln was red pilled as fuck so of course (((they))) couldn't let his reputation remain untarnished. He HATED the central banks, was going to ship niggers back to Africa, and intended to go easy on the south, because he was aware of the Jew. As well as the fact that industrialization would make slavery obsolete. His plans actually included heavy restitution to the south(since their infrastructure got crippled by his own forces during the war which he felt guilty about not to mention the lives lost) and investments for industries to replace what they would have lost in agriculture. Lincoln didn't intend to punish the South hard at all for the civil war. He wanted to get past it ASAP.

Hilariously enough if you want accurate information on Lincoln you cannot really trust American sources. European sources are actually the best. Otto Bismarck noted that Lincoln's death was a huge win for the central banks and Jews which American sources will ignore.

Wilson and the Federal Reserve

WW3 starts at 2020.

1965 immigration act

it's founding

i want to raise her children

the year every American became a debt slave to cutdick brain damaged jews

Attached: Baron Alfred Rothshchild - Federal Reserve Act.png (632x153, 64K)

is it possible for me to have sex with this beloved woman?

the discovery of agriculture and animal husbandry were the beginning of the end for humans

How about Hitlers stupidity? He’s purging them and giving them an excuse to be refugees to flood the us with their kind.

>the founders were unkiked
wrong.

Attached: 1552506859297.png (1400x1121, 662K)

fpbp

I don’t get this meme

stupid foneposter

The Gallatin Whiskey Rebellion. Or, the Constitution, whichever came first. We shoulda stuck with the Articles of Confederation, and let folks make booze if they wanted.

Both were tyrannical moves, and started the slide.

This

You get to finish the rhyme. Use words like shoot, heart, and dead.

shart in the mart

1965 immigration act
Gloria Stienem finance by CIA starts feminism's next wave
Pushing nigger Cliff Huxtable on TV. Many such shows with "the good nigger"
Mtv Rap
Jewish mafia protecting Hollywood
Insider trading. Insider low interest rate loans to fellow tribesman to buy up all our media and companies
Deregulation of fiance and trade
League of Nations
United Nations
EU
The panic of 1929
These fuckers are anarchists. All they do is fuck up our nations. You can have a Democracy or you can Jews. You can't have both.

1965 immigration act

I don't want either. Both suck.

Her nudes are disappointing. Her tits are quite saggy.

geez

Attached: file.png (56x54, 8K)

Allowing the south to keep a slave based economy instead of actually pulling their weight. That's where it all went wrong. Blacks and rednecks, dragging the country down ever since.

Attached: respect.jpg (1000x857, 56K)

Post a thumbnail why doncha?

some sort of sex slave mark?

I think it goes Roses are Red cherries are tart
You are shot in the heart
You are dead

something like that

Roses are red
Cherries are tart
Patrolling the Mojave
Almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

>cropping out the feet

Attached: 1518534607408.jpg (480x480, 12K)

It all started when we brought the Germans into our country

Attached: angry-feels.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Hoo is dis Bew-T?

Sauce on this semen demon?

You're an idiot, OP, for not mentioning the most obvious and provable cause.

Attached: 1579602918632.jpg (1849x2434, 1.04M)

is that a nxivm tattoo?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-9 Stormy Daniels on Twitter.png (640x919, 609K)

What breed is this?

They didn't simply allow a portion of the country to have a slave based agricultural system, they also depended on it. The whole country needed it until the rise of industry and the replacing of slaves with machines. There was no 'allowing' -- it was necessary to the northern economy as well.

Its a queen of spades

Democracy is Satanic

No it's not you cuckold

Source on the titty monster?

>I'm a cuck because all women prefer black men
Bong logic

Of course 1913, JFK, and people with more historical knowledge could point to less obvious moments in the 1800's. I'll only keep it to my lifetime but certainly the mid 90's with the introduction of "shock" TV. Jerry Springer introduced degeneracy, trannies, gays, I believe a man even killed another tranny who brought him onto the show to tell him he had a crush on him. At the time the Springer show was condemned as trash TV, it was the #1 show for quite some time. 9/11 certainly was another moment when we lost many freedoms through the patriot act and we started to lose trust with our neighbors who could be terrorists. 2008 marked another pivotal moment when Americans elected Obama because we felt that our racial divisions had healed, then Obama turned out to be one of the worst race baiters, the homosexual/tranny agenda went into full swing, the media also enacted their agenda, the schools/colleges also sprang into action. The infiltration started long ago in politics/military/intelligence and finances, now it's moved into social engineering.

the creation of US

American Jewish history lesson.
Judah P. Benjamin, whom some historians have called “the brains of the Confederacy. Benjamin weakened the Confederacy by transferring its funds to his own personal bank accounts in Europe.

Attached: Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg (800x993, 169K)

Tin eye

Overpopulation and behaivioural sinks.
Same shit as Rome.
Same shit as Babylon.

kek

>Just land owning anglos would have the right to vote

>Trailer park Mutts from Jow Forums

Attached: capitalism jpg.jpg (209x226, 13K)

The pace of degradation increased immeasurably under Obama too.

Hey, I own my own trailer!

Remember a time when soldiers used to get clay for service?

Attached: romulus and remus.jpg (500x338, 30K)

Jews bringing over slaves.

>OP Never has read culture of critque have they...
this is the start of educational subversion in the 1920's and onward

the rest began in the be for for times, in the long long ago

Attached: image.jpg (469x431, 24K)

At least they didn't use white and jewish slaves like the barbary pirates did.

Rape is complete bullshit, Harvey jewstein got to tap this in its prime and will likely get away with it.
Don’t let the Jews fool you.

The masonic American revolution in 1776.

They only called it Federal reserve after the first few central banks were removed. BTW the presidents who removed them were assassinated.

bump
checked

The fuck they didn't. There were blacks that owned white slaves in America, too.

All too often accusations of rape are just more rent seeking from whores that use lawfare to increase the price of the rental.

That pretty much sums up the metoo movement.

whats with all the kike threads asking everyone to basically make facebook pages on Jow Forums?

fuck off and gas yourself faggot

u.s. fell the second it turned to fiat currency

that was in the 1970s, it fell way before that dude.

It was the federal reserve. Any other answer is uneducated nonsense

When did your people stop being anti-semitic?

This

Your opinion is noted and discarded because you're unaware of history. Long before the Fed Andrew Jackson survived repeated attempts to kill him and killed the banksters instead. But those banksters had power at that time already, so the rot began long before that.

This is why I pointed to the Gallatin Whiskey Rebellion, as it was perhaps the first totalitarian overreach of the USG - but that was only possible because of the Constitution, and would not have happened under the Articles of Confederation.

The slide began long before the 20th Century.

60s counter-culture

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

interesting perspective
thx for a different point of view from the same ol' lincoln history lesson

12.30pm 22 November 1963. Humanity peaked in June of 1969 and 2 paths laid ahead.

A bright new future for Humanity free of War, famine and Hunger.

Or a Jew lead Nightmare of Never ending darkness of Moral and social Decay.

Guess which one we live in.

Lincoln not disbanding the Democratic Party after the American Civil War

IS THIS PIC SHOOP CAUSE HER HIPS LOOK WEIRD

He beat one half to death with his cane

This is my understanding too

okay kike

JFK was also attacking the banksters. He had begun the process of changing how money was issued, and then he died.

Sauce is Niykee Heaton for all those asking

Think of FDR as Dr. Frankenstein and Woodrow Wilson as his assistant. They mashed fascism with the MIC and now we have the great dumpster fire we live in today.

Attached: 9683924536.jpg (847x388, 57K)

trace the downfall of the USA? how about we all eat our old copypasta instead?

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Excellent quote and digits confirm

Have you seen the doc The Money Masters?

Attached: 782347823838.jpg (684x431, 61K)

The courier was shot in the head

niykee heaton, a rapper

Yes, thanks.

play fallout new vegas

A bullet to the head still stops the heart.

oh neptune...

>nice looking bird
>tats
>every time

Attached: 1550187604845.jpg (712x1024, 63K)

Civil war and reconstruction