Prepare Jow Forums the Muslim brotherhood is watching and will revenge for what you did to our brothers and sisters in...

Prepare Jow Forums the Muslim brotherhood is watching and will revenge for what you did to our brothers and sisters in the Christchurch terrorist attack.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mYQVT61uCQ4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol mb are faggot losers who do nothing but get rekt. Fuck off achmed.

that's a bold statement, which makes me think of this boulder right here lol look at how big he is why is he that big

Attached: 111.jpg (2048x1536, 663K)

Nobody gives a shit about the muslim raperhood.

They can suck my big fat dick

Your women too

Bring it, quarter-dick.

Not happening nice meme flag JIDF.

Attached: 1553479521701.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

>religion of peace
>we gun getchu

Pick one.

Thanks that would be very beneficial as it would make more people hate muslims

Fuck off mossad memekike nobody cares

Attached: hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer.png (500x684, 193K)

The Muslim brotherhood are British deep state. Why don’t you deep state guys just get together and fight it out amongst yourselves?

Attached: tmp_8555-1553509622577-821324812.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Good. Hurry up please, I'm bored.

Haha all your women get raped daily and you claim to wish it upon our women? We don't let our women come to your countries, we only get our men to ficki ficki your girls, you are all pathetic

Prepare, for big muslim cock

>muh dikk

Cute. Anyway, religion of peace, or revenge? Pick one.

Muslims have little baby Jewcut dicks. Even our coalburners look down on you.

Hi JIDF!

Bye JIDF!

Checked

Attached: 1552919189001.jpg (500x667, 46K)

>our coalburners look down on you.

Look at this wh*te slut, You think she is looking down or up to us? In the name of Allah (PBUH) your women are owned by us

Attached: 24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading-018-1.jpg (353x641, 99K)

My women are fine and once you shitskins do anything to them, I'll go full Tarrant-mode, that's a promise.

Attached: 1540108787854.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Many such cases

True tho

לך הביתה

לא אתה

Daar al Islam has been waging jihad against the west for over fourteen hundred years. Where has that gotten you? Ultimately you lost the Crusades. Europe dominated you for years. Your countries are overpopulated backwater shit-holes, reliant on Western technological advances you had virtually nothing to do with. You rely on the Koran (Mein Kampf for twelve year olds) because you have nothing else and your insane death cult forbids you from thinking critically.

Your Daesh branch doesn't have any territory left. Your child brides will soon be sucking Kurdish dicks and having half-Kurd babies. Your Brotherhood will be labeled as a terrorist organization, and the cunts that flack for you at CAIR (like Ibrahim Hooper) will be duct-taped to Delta Rockets and flown into space.

Your are about as insignificant as fly shit. And if you try some shit over here, you'll summarily be turned into wallpaper. Afterwards your family will be sued for recovery of the cleanup costs.

Lama lehatril otam kaha?

Lmao that was like 2 weeks ago let it go fren

Good...make sure you kill a million white liberal women in the street. Make it bloody. Make them scream in pain. Record it all. I need a good laugh. White women are the ENEMIES of white homelands. Make sure you start with the coalburners. Oh and if you could, be sure to slaughter as many Jews as possible. 99% of this is their fault you know. I mean shit...you hate Jews and the west is full of fat soft Jewish targets. So many you could just walk righ up to and slice their throats wide open. Whole schools just ripe for the taking. Nah...you just talk about killing Jews like bitches. But you never deliver. Wake me up when OP delivers. Till then go suck a nigger dick you poser.

You should strike back in New Zealand. They are to blame and they just disarmed themselves.

Muslim Brotherhood is a third rate Terror group with zero presence in the USA
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Bitch please, you faggots don’t even have any territory left. Even if you did, you lack the resources to carry out any sort of meaningful attack, maybe 5 or 6 dead in a suicide bombing or something then the world would move on

You’ve lost. Just accept that the infidels have won and move on with your life