Zoomer future is life in an egg

LMFAO Zoomers BTFO enjoy your future living in an Islamic world full of 64 square ft egg shaped capsules known as the ecocap. At least you don’t need a kitchen onions shakes will be your last meal. Let that thought detonate in your tiny brains. Will you do anything to solve the problems that await you?

>inb4 it’s the boomers fault

t. Doomer doing everything I can to slowly kill myself before the eggpocalypse. Time for another smoke and whiskey ya cunts.

Attached: E9CE5BED-526B-482A-922C-B24AB0541F32.jpg (600x600, 105K)

cuckegg

Good
Fuck the ouside world
I'll stay inside forever so i dont have to see a world that hates me anymore

that looks comfy AF. can i ubereats there?

We're launching the new IKEA cucksheds soon that will blow this egg out of the market once and for all

Sounds comfy af

name 1 (one) flaw

Attached: cover.jpg (1920x1440, 632K)

What's the inside of it look like?

They'll go mouldy due to atmospheric dynamics inside a spheroid.
Same problem with geodesic domes from the 70's; they're full of mildew inside a decade and rotting to pieces.

based and onionspilled

I live in a 2 bedroom lower level duplex with full kitchen & living room. 1 Bathroom with shower and tub ect. It’s not lavish but better than 75% of the world so I’m not complaining

Looks like it was made by capsule corp. Pretty cool if I can innawoods with that.

Attached: 0c7c9e4a1c2c91945fcf67376a3b7fd8528c28db_hq.jpg (480x360, 21K)

what makes a spheroid more susceptible to mold/mildew?

The big window should be orientated towards the house so you could watch Jamal pounding your wife.

Dude that is a Literal Cuck Shed

>not buying an old abandoned farmhouse

Does it have wheels like the wage cage?

Attached: Ecocapsule-by-Nice-Architects-6-537x408.jpg (537x408, 29K)

Bathroom placed right by the prison mattress for max comfy levels

Attached: 3746667C-BBC0-4FBF-AEEB-E3154B1EB6EC.png (600x600, 418K)

i cant

Where do I poo poo pee pee poo?
Looks Indian

Oh. Not so Indian

Where is the loo?

>buy 300k farmhouse
>uh oh, looks like i need to put in 500k to fix everything

Looks comfy. How much for it?

Does it have a noise canceling Feature

You are retarded.

Looks pretty comfy, but like all comfy looking things its probably shitty in real life.
I always think camper homes or those vans turned into living spaces look neat, but I don't think I could deal with how cramped it would all be.

>Ecocapsule
looks like around 80k. might as well just buy a used RV for that price.

>300k farmhouse
for that much money you can straight up by an entire farm over here.

Is that one of those famous gestapo mobile gashauses, the wooden door indicates as much.

I heard over 6 millions innocent NKVD commissars met their ends in such places.

The upper gloryhole is too high

The 99.9% will be forced to live in egg coffins while the elites live in city sized pleasure palaces.

the roof zylon b canister is on the right place though.

I’m totally fine with living in a one bedroom or studio apartment, or a 3 bedroom with some bros. But that’s too far, literally a shed. No room to live, and to think you Germans were all about sort of thing a few decades ago.

Attached: CFD330BD-5CAD-4B24-ABA2-002A2CF19B68.jpg (720x720, 35K)

I wouldn't mind living in that egg, desu. Looks comfy as fuck. Also no niggers in the vicinity.

It's like a wet head (toilet and shower combined into the same area) you would get in a small yacht or a caravan.

Attached: bathroom-ecocapsule.jpg (1536x2048, 216K)

Please kys faster. Use a shotgun.

It’s an ecocapsule. Ecocap is entirely different. Honestly the ecocapsule looks pretty cool but I bet the bed feels like shit and you’d need to figure out what to do with the black and gray water.

That place will look absolutely disgusting with just a few years living in it. The bright white was a poor choice.

>onions shakes
you what?

as long as I have an internet connection this would be based tbqhf

yeah let's laugh at the generation that has no future and had absolutely no say in it whatsoever

It looks great to have a side shack to escape the clown world for a while on a budget. You are a bunch of megalomaniac faggots.

Yep.

>eggpocalypse
Lost and not sure why