Guess her Race

5th grade girl dies in school fight.

Attached: FB1DEFDC-702C-44A1-AF98-133796E6F0CC.jpg (1535x1702, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/crime/south-carolina-fifth-grader-raniya-wright-dies-after-classroom-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=faDAADD_hZc
insideedition.com/girl-10-charged-adult-death-6-month-old-baby-wisconsin-day-care-48221
youtube.com/watch?v=2KbZTGB22LA
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

Wow those parents are gonna be rich

Inuit

Well I won’t reveal the answer. Her name was RiNaya.

Name correction. RaNiya

They say she was a wonderful student.
Her mother has a Gofundme

Attached: 46DE1635-DE7A-4D48-B46B-EDB02E9DBB9F.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

I was going to say white because the race isn't mentioned there but...

Black then.

Did she start the fight? I'm assuming the killer was black as well

Looks like a 15 year old boy.

people.com/crime/south-carolina-fifth-grader-raniya-wright-dies-after-classroom-fight/

cursed image

How does two 10 y/o Girls kill one another in a fight? And without weapon?

While the article does not mention the race of the killer child, it’s impossible to imagine that a white child could possess such barbarism

Could've just pushed her over. Hit your head on something solid and you're gone.

She dropped a math book on her head

>it’s impossible to imagine that a white child could possess such barbarism

How about that white girl who stomped the 6month old baby to death

True but that must be very rare right? I mean kids fight all Day and no one dies.

I’m trying to imagine this happening in a private school with white or Asian girls.
Only with American niggers is this possible

You mean the chinaman?

Does anyone get the feeling..... it's looking back at us? Creepy.

I wonder if they think Wi-Fi was some nigga from the hood that got busted for hassling.
Lil' Wi-Fi dindu nufin

How about that time nigger nigger nigger nigger?

Yeah, this happened at a bar I frequent. Dude got sucker punched, landed on the pavement and died on impact.

As a "white person", I'm afraid to tell you that as a child I would bite chunks out of teachers and other students, and hurl tables around the classroom when angered.

T. Germanized Paleo-Atlantid

Of course you did Pajeet

Attached: 3CE02172-C2B8-43F9-90FD-0E23C6546E40.jpg (1101x1057, 262K)

>Lil' Wi-Fi
>this is a real "artist"
youtube.com/watch?v=faDAADD_hZc

Attached: myTiyCpW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: L'atrocité.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Mods are a bunch of niggers

>her
>she
That is not a girl. Its mother has won the negro lottery.

Attached: god.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kek, that always cracks me up.

Her grieving mother calls out for justice4Ny.
After setting up GoFund me

That too

Attached: La lumière éteinte.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Zika baby, all grown up.

Oh what the fuck i was just making a joke
Goddamn niggers.

THE CHINAMAN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

I guess that makes you Pajeet too.
Unless you're a Leb, I suppose.

Where did you get these videos of average white americans?

insideedition.com/girl-10-charged-adult-death-6-month-old-baby-wisconsin-day-care-48221

Attached: beef4fde7c2be89cb9ebb078438f3f99.png (940x788, 616K)

>whiter than you Mohammad.

Attached: Dios Mios.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

I think the news meant to say that she was murdered.

How does she look like aa black girl and a 30yo jewish comedian at the same time

Glad her womb is no longer active.

Attached: 20190328_105449.png (1440x1188, 261K)

mutts btfo

>bullying cause gofundme cash rain

kek

Attached: 409.png (612x497, 272K)

That nigger literally has no flow, he is just rabbling on and on with a beat put in after he does his thing. Fucking disgusting. I would rather listen to grindcore or some freeform jazz than this shit.
Fucking shitcocking hell!

>hey stop you forgot your change

This guy knows what’s up

She was the daughter of the lion king :(

how progs cant see the reality of their low IQness is beyond me.

>kid died
>instant reaction is gibmemoni and CNN regurgitated buzzwords
Doesnt even sound like she is mentally able to comprehend that her kid is dead. zero emotion. True nignog "it just be like that" mentality

but sherioushly folksh

>what the server transforms into when you fail to leave a 25% tip

that little girl was in and out of foster homes.
She wanted the baby to stop crying because she thought she would get in trouble.

The girl was probably beat a lot and was afraid she would get punished again stomped on the baby.

I'm not defending her actions but everyone is at fault for that one.

Kids lie cause they dont want to get in trouble this kid murdered cause she didnt want to get beat.

that arabic so a shitskin

Wtf...is there a link to this video?

Bobo escaped from his cage at the zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KbZTGB22LA

She lost and died so I'm assuming she a white girl who got chimped out on

judging by the obviously shit DNA, there is no way the mother is intelligent enough to actually sue the school. the gofundme is all the money this mongrel will ever get.

Well since it doesnt specify its a white kid - its black.

MSM avoids pointing out minority colours nowadays. Only mention color if its the white man and only if its in a negative scenario.

Such is virtue signalling.

Stunning

t. niggers

Attached: niggers.jpg (225x225, 9K)

La Creatura...

Theres a thing in rap called self snitching.

>le 56 percent Neanderthal

what the fuck is that
holy freakin jesus christ

We know the other child isn't white because race isn't mentioned.
If a white kid and a black fight, and the black kid later dies, the media would ejaculate so much we'd all drown. "Racist white supremacist 10 year old kills innocent black kid who dindu nuffin."

In general, if they don't report race, means both of them are the same race (so no angle for the media to push), or if white/black, then black was the aggressor.

That's a tranny

Dude, children should never be tried as adults, it destroys the point of having trials for minors

You did this pol.

Imagine the 10th grader that beat this beast to death.

>Even knowing who this is and bothering to look up his "music"

Kys.

Very sad... have some kids that age, teachers don’t know how to deal with 10 year old violent bullying. It’s in all schools and no one can fix it.

I thought you said her mother WAS Gofundme and i legit accepted that for like five min, i'm fucking dying

Attached: kekuna.png (572x496, 26K)

Lawyers will swarm to her and she wont have to do a thing.

Sounds like a donation of 14.88 is in order.

guess her race? was it copypasta?

ba dum tss..

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

You have to keep in mine that pavement and concrete aren't a natural environment.
In the wild if you get into an altercation with the alpha male and he punches you and you smack your head on the grass you're probably fine.
In the city jungle where everything is made out of anti-human metal, tile, and concrete, one ill-timed drop to the ground and you're dead.

Yeah we had one of your kin at my hs. Little faggot with severe autism. He looked like Syndrome from the Incredibles and played Minecraft on his phone 24/7. I hope he's dead now, I hope you join him.

You clearly have never encountered the super sheboon. These "girls" would probably be 6'3" and 200lbs by the time they're 15. It's not caused by genetics though. As far as we can tell it's caused primarily by steroids from cheap fried chicken and whatever the hell is in grape soda.

Attached: 1549901403765.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Not seeing how a dead American 10 year old is bad. You kkk nazis internet refugees are no better than the ones invading Europe.

Maybe he googled it after thinking how stupid a shirt saying free wi fi on it is

>waiting for Jesus Christ to save us
>winning the race war

These are two different things and people would rather go with option 1 which may not happen... but I hope it does

Haven't you ever seen niggers fight? it's like chimpanzees trying to murder each other. It doesn't matter how young niggers are, they all behave the same.

If she had a gun this wouldn't have happened!

In a white ethnostate, children would never be tried as adults.
The whole thing started because as everyone who has had any contact whatsoever with 2 or more black children at any time ever, they are different than us and white man's justice does not work for them.
I'm typically not a racist but this one is undeniable.

Kek

Gayest forced meme since millhouse

Nigger

Attached: good_riddance.png (84x119, 25K)

goddamnit i always lose to this image

if you weren't such a naive gook who understood niggers, you'd know why that's doing the world a favor, but i don't expect you to be able to see the situation well through your zipped up eyes

The teachers can't break up fights. The kikes have sued schools systems on behalf of niggers into oblivion. So a teacher has a few choices. 1. Do nothing and not get sued. 2. Break up fight, get sued and assaulted. 3. Call the cops, get sued and called names by nigger parents. If you live next to niggers or send you kids to a school with niggers in it, you deserve everything that is coming tp you

Kek

Attached: 879A3F5A-76D3-4438-8003-AEB6F6B4CF54.jpg (1242x930, 580K)

I’ll take Eye Talian for $1000

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

Get comfy and redpilled...

Congrats one spelling "lose" correctly. Literally the first time Ive seen it not spelled "loose".