Philippines 2019 elections

fuck this country

Attached: P_20190328_170909.jpg (1836x3264, 976K)

Burn down the gas stations. All of them.

Just admit you are closeted gay and wan to have sex with men/trannies

Do a Zoolander.

More like burn 7/11

7/11 in the Philippines is mostly just a convience store. Most don't sell gas there

I thought you guys had literal death squads

we do have deaths squads (policemen) but the majority
of Filipinos are open to homosexuals
we have alot of gay(bakla) celebrities

only because dumbasses producing shows think it's a good idea to promote gays and homosexuals in our entertainment media
We should keep the exposure of our impressionable young children to such lifestyles and people as minimal as possible.

How to say "Throw The Poof, Off The Roof" in Tagalog?

I wish they would redesign the pride fist to something easier to shove inyour ass/vagina
Something like the fist shaped paper weight

Flip or trip

pinoys also want death penalty back
because a teenage girl got mutilated and raped

Legalize weed and you will have a booming economy, pinoys.

Unrelated question:
How's the ISIS/ISIL situation over there ? Is it under control? After the Marawi-siege I haven't seen any threads about it.

there's a recent bombing in jolo,sulu
young extremists detonated 2 bombs in a cathedral there killing
20 and 102 injured

Only reason those fucks were able to hole up in Marawi in the first place was because their fellow muslims were dumb enough to trust them and give them free reign in the city to set up their shit, like digging holes and tunnels, before everything started. Now their whole city got fucked up along with their homes and businesses when the government understandably went into the city to take back control and liberate it.

I don't know what these retarded civilian muslims expected would happen.

The govt should hold an inquest and death penalty collaborators as acting in treason.

Kick start the SEA inquisition

Exactly, and this is common sense, it's about time conservatives all around the world end rampant liberal immorality.

it's not just that.
Local shows used to feature good examples of what men and women are and should be, including contests and competitions for each sex, which highlighted good qualities in men and women.
Now, you rarely see contests for men, and instead you have mostly contests for women, and contests for gay people. And no one wants to talk about how this is possibly increasing the amount of children that will turn out gay because these shows make it seem like homosexuality is a normal lifestyle. Everyone agrees that children that are sexually abused, often become sexual abusers when they grow up, yet almost no one here thinks or wants to mention there's a link between exposing children to homosexual material, celebrities, and media and them growing up into homosexuals.

My guess is that they probably were okay with the presence of ISIL, but after the tables turned (to their disadvantage) they stopped supporting them and pretended not to know how this could have happened.

Not the same user but now that you mention that (competitions; which I assume include things like beauty pageants?). I've been to some Filipino community events and there are a lot of beauty pageants/contests and I seldom see male based ones; maybe like 1 or 2 compared to the abundance of female based ones. There's even kids based ones too up to their mid teens. But on the surface they look innocuous enough.