Who will replace trump in 2024?

hard mode: not ivanka

Attached: Trump.jpg (550x367, 33K)

ivanka

A multi-gendered colored person dangerously unqualified.

maybe increase term limits?

Hopefully the country will have gone under by that time

Dan Crenshaw aka Big Boss

antichrist AI

This is the correct answer

Attached: D2pqt92U8AIIbHO.jpg (1217x1273, 449K)

Pence.

Ivanka is a disgusting globalist who engineered the "more immigrants" horseshit.

Literally whatever candidate says "I'm going to exterminate all brown people whether I win or lose" will be the person who replaces Donald.

Fuck this dumb and gay Earth. END IT ALREADY.

Attached: wojak blood splatter smile.gif (645x773, 21K)

I'm really hoping Ben Shapiro considers running. Can you imagine how badly liberals would piss themselves if they had to debate him?

Attached: shapiro.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Paul Rand, screencap this you faggots.

might as well write-in bibi netanyahu at this point

Implying Trump hasn't destroyed America by then

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-02-18T02-40-49.382Z.png (506x421, 302K)

You don't have to debate a whiny kike manlet, his credibility is shot with normal people as soon as they notice he's 5'4 and has the voice of a prepubescent.

Bibi

Nah we've got a memeworthy candidate right here.

Attached: 9401818-6668167-image-a-36_1549341712645.jpg (306x506, 45K)

Amend the constitution to allow 3 terms or just absolve the government and install Trump as God Emperor

netanyahu

Would you vote for a Crenshaw/Bibi ticket?

I'm guessing it will be a new populist Senator or Governor. A neocon will never be president again.

there is no one on the scene yet that stands out.
Hopefully Trump clears enough of the swamp that whoever comes next isnt corrupt and can finish the job.
The US govt needs a good cleaning. It used to be that every few years the FBI would sift through congress and bring charges against the corrupt, but they missed a few and became cprrupt themselves.
It doesnt take a genious to figureout that a member of congress making a $100k a year, but is a multi-millionaire within a year of taking office, means corruption.
AOC is getting called out for that but only because she didnt get the higher ups in her party to bless off on her running.

See

Alex Jones, hopefully.

Attached: NarrowMerryAgama-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.25M)

Kanye West

You might as well pick Ghost

>replace
yeah, not happening

don jr

>dangerously unqualified
hmm sounds familiar

Its ¡Jeb! time

Attached: how to kill a mexican.jpg (990x640, 529K)

AOC

Nobody can replace trump. The 2024 election is gonna be a total shit show

>Replace

Attached: 1529446397478.jpg (686x2152, 370K)

It doesn't matter, the country's fucked beyond saving.

Spics will destroy this country in 20 years or less while politicians keep worshipping Israel.

>Leave 2024 to me

Attached: download-2.jpg (277x182, 8K)

I just got a job at sharies and they had me fill out an online application. Each page was pretty long and that was because half of it was the Spanish version. The fuck is that? We do we have two separate languages? It's fucking retarded

Don Jr. He is the more politically savvy of the Trumps, very outspoken against silicon valley censoring and the culture war and more right wing than his dad,

This but if not, Ted Cruz.

this. he's a shoe-in. Want four terms, not two?

Don jr.