The elite wants us to go to nightclubs

it is obviously a way to make us as retarded and degenerate as possible in our 20s, especially girls

Attached: _103585432_8876f6d1-2758-4bf9-8819-067840653c50.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

I clubbed almost every weekend from 18-19. Can confirm it takes a tole on your mindset.

before the internet it was the only place to get a little woozy and meet with girls/boys. It's a tribal ritual dating back countless millenia . Only now you have lights and smoke machines and loudspeakers.

It's also a chance to show off how competent of a partner you are and if you're worth breeding with.
e.g. good clothes = taste & money = successful = attractive

I never understood the appeal.

Try going there being attractive.

This kek, I clubbeb from 18 years until 25 and it was great. Still takes a big toll on the mind, if you are in the European techno scene.

Never been in a club and still retarded

most people who go clubbing just dress in basic cheapo shit off the high street, or if they're a minority, lots of fake designer clothing and jewelry.

Youre probably right.

Attached: nightclub.jpg (1348x705, 160K)

Lol nightclubs?
Open instagram and look at all the crap your peers consume

Looks like a /leftypol/ meetup.

last time I went to da club
>4-5 years ago
>6 guys in 2 cars, one bosnian manlet who has a hard on on turbo-folk insists on one club
>fine
>enter it, he has a "reservation" for the table
>little bosnian muslim peackock, strutting around in all his 170 cm glory
>we all sit, there is no menu or visibly indicated prices of booze
>some rude bosnian waiter approaches the table, our resident bosnian suggests, as if he is regular there, one bottle of Jack Daniels.
>spent the rest of the night (4-5 hours) drinking extra slowly 1 dcl of the said booze each, trying to look as money isn't the problem, looking around the other tables
>night ends, we leave

They remain the most overhyped place any normie could enter to spend their saturday nights out.

Attached: 3-1.jpg (1060x1413, 2.42M)

so go redpill them

Attached: 1542306091478.jpg (749x740, 105K)

Live
Love
Laugh

They make mad money, super over priced drinks, you get drunk as the night goes on so you’re willing to buy more over priced drinks. Then you have guys who are desperate and will buy over priced drinks for girls that will never touch their penis. Then there’s the bottle service which is super over priced but poor people who want to look rich will spend a weeks worth of pay to impress girls that couldn’t care less about them. It’s a distribution of wealth from poor to rich just because guys think they’re gonna get laid.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2549x1271, 473K)

t din't pass the face control

thats why you pay thorugh the nose for the booze.
ultimately club is a good place only for the exceptionally attractive or the rich

never been to one, never will. also fuck alcohol

Attached: 1510591953029.jpg (375x500, 101K)

Also it is so boring if you don't get drunk or high times passes in slow-mo.

Howw do your ears feel clubs are insanely loud

Ears are fine but my tolerance for alcohol has been shot to pieces probably due to liver damage or something

Get that checked out friend. My ears a fucked.
>t.innitus

Attached: 1552530202571.png (218x231, 9K)