I joined a rightwing cult for a QT, but it's backfiring

help!

I'm a longtime Jow Forumsack and need my daily meme fix, check out political news. But in 2018 I joined an ultraconservative Christian cult to get a White cutey wife (marriage is in 2020). I'm also pretending to believe for real in God.

Problem: This cult thinks that my focus on politics/news is "modern and sinful." They are rightwing but think voting is a sin, supporting Trump is a sin. They are even racist which is cool, but yea. They think Jow Forums is a sin, not even joking.

Should I give up my 7/10 fiance and move back to the city? (I am living in the middle of nowhere). Will this marriage ruin my life? Right now I'm willing to be poor just for this girl, but is it a mistake?

Waifu is fine with my White nationalism, but her parents think it's "not nice to talk about." WTF.

I'M NOT JOKING GUYS
I LOVE Jow Forums AND JUST WANT YOUR TAKE ON THIS.

What would you do?

Attached: looks like GF but not her.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/amouranth/status/846179087659995137?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Get out while you still can

Sounds like they're sensible nice people who understand that you don't talk politics at the dinner table.

And by the sound of it, everything they've said to you is basically right.

But ask yourself; wasn't shitposting your first true love?

kys

Kys mm

this

your in4life you nigger.

thots are temporary Jow Forums is eternal.

>But ask yourself; wasn't shitposting your first true love?
I'll never forget my first shit post.

>Should I get married to a cute christian wife and live the conservative dream or stay on pol and shitpost forever
gee I wonder.

My daddy use to say if you value your friendship then never discuss politics or religion with them.

It's OK to shitpost.

wtf

Attached: lma0h.png (678x488, 612K)

>think voting is a sin, supporting Trump is a sin, Jow Forums is a sin
>implying they are wrong

Is Amouranth autistic?

Attached: 1545039745804.webm (480x852, 789K)

I would like to join.

This bro

You got 33s, which is a biblicaly significant number. Just pour streams of hot cum into your Aryan waifu's womb-hole and wait for the rapture. You'll be better off than most of us. Make sure to buy a sword (plus AR-15 and ammo) and join the good guys when the end comes.

Check them.

Attached: 1466665313295.jpg (388x388, 46K)

>Should I give up my 7/10 fiance and move back to the city? (I am living in the middle of nowhere). Will this marriage ruin my life? Right now I'm willing to be poor just for this girl, but is it a mistake?

FUCK NO! Breed that cute and have 10 kids! Jow Forums is a gateway, not a destination, you've already arrived senpai. Fuckin enjoy that shit, and get on with the good life.

>F

I'm just not sure OK? The church wants me to stop going online, they think I'm an addict. I tried explaining Jow Forums and Jow Forums, but it just made it worse.

My wife-to-be is a 19 yrs old almost 7/10 virgin who wears dresses and sews. It's a dream offer. But it's just intense.

Everything is about God since I moved here. It's just so extreme. It's mostly amazing, though.

Attached: uhmhm.jpg (467x458, 23K)

checked

I want to take the cultpill.

Attached: Far-Cry-5-Logo.jpg (1141x888, 320K)

Basically what you want to do in this situation is a smash and grab so start filling her head with fantasys of leaving

Attached: witnessed.gif (500x281, 2.01M)

I guess it's a question of if you will be able to pretend to believe in God for the rest of your life.

Post actual pix for best assessment

>that hairline
JUST

This is 100% a tranny. Change my mind.

They are 100% correct in all they believe

It wasn't hard. I just had to find an ultra-trad church in bumfuck nowhere. Girl is amazing and sweet but she's an alien to me.

Imagining TV shows, normal music or anime or anything modern for her is impossibe. I am basically marrying a girl from 1940.

the irony of choosing between a cult and Jow Forums

Why would you need to go online once you have a real life? Maybe you are an addict.

I don't want to betray her parents. She's a good girl. I don't want to modernize her into shit.

>im a pollock
>I lie to everyone I know
>I don't believe in god
You are weak, and a beta male.
You were never one of us, and ultimately you do not matter.
Suffer and die.

Attached: 1515338803008.jpg (1000x1000, 448K)

>Imagining TV shows, normal music or anime or anything modern for her is impossibe
Sounds hot, fuck anime.

>gee I wonder.

Shitposting is life. No question.

Stay on the 4chins.

Can't you move with her once married to live in the 'burbs like ordinary folk? Because you're the husband and bread winner, etc?

Sounds like you are an addict if you'd take internet over prime virgin pussy lmao

Oh my fucking God dude, Do you have ANY idea how many of us would trade places with you right now. Your family is 100% right, the internet is basically a den of filth. This is a support group for people who want to burn it down and find a way to get what you got.

Seriously, would trade ever going online again for one half of what you got.

Never fake who you are. The only thing JBP has ever said that is worth a grain of salt is to stop lying. If I was to give a 2nd piece of advice that is just as critical it would be to never establish personal relationships or talk about personal subjects with people at work. They are colleagues: talk work with them and little to nothing else, and don’t spend a second with them outside of work.

Newsflash my man her parents are basically as bad as niggers cut em off

Why though?

The weak should be culled, and leftists are the weakest of them all.

Jow Forums is so important for me, I am honestly just wanting to sneak more time. Church has rules AGAINST too much alone time. They also treat lots of electronic use like it's alcoholism.

I love who I am. I am not alpha or beta. I'm in between. I'm a great person

I'd rather have friends that are competent, thinking, aware human beings as opposed to apathetic zombies or intentionally ignorant.

I've had disagreements with plenty of people.
Some are hone to me now, others are better friends than ever.
If I had no friends as a result, I would seek out others of like mind.
Discussion, debate, disagreement, adversity, helps us to grow and better understand ourselves, eachother, the world and our own ideology.

I want to show her anime, though.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Her brothers will straight up kill me if I try that. Not joking.

JBP who lies every minute of his life by refusing to confront the JQ.

internet ENLIGHTENS humanity, faggot

>A based leaf
Now it's officially clown world.

Oh my gosh, You get some ferocious brothers as part of the deal?!?! I wanna reach out and choke you for being so fucking stupid.

If you are a great person, why would you lie? If you were honest, and furthermore, a great person, people would gravitate towards you.

But instead, you don't even stand up for what you DONT believe in, much less for what you do.

Attached: 1536358673090.jpg (2328x2077, 513K)

Hey fag you do realize that 10/10 pictured is not his cult girlfriend right? mobile.twitter.com/amouranth/status/846179087659995137?lang=en

>They also treat lots of electronic use like it's alcoholism.
Sounds smart

WTF, why expose her mind to trash?

Grow the fuck up and stop watching cartoons you fuckin weeb

Marry her then burn down the church

What the fuck? Why?

Anime has zero value in any normal humans world. It's an abberation, a distraction, its poison. It's not even fun. The art is shit and it's full of pedos.

>looks like GF but not her.jpg

Attached: brainlet black hole.jpg (680x723, 78K)

You shouldn't choose to live a lie. Get away and learn from the exp

is it mormonism? what does your gf think about it will she tell on you for shitposting on Jow Forums? cant you just hide a smartphone in your ass and never tell anyone about it?

kek is here

Attached: 1517465680799.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

Look faggot, marry her, talk her out of the cult slowly, then escape to the modern world. Introduce her to the wonders of the modern world and watch her degenerate into a social media slut and divorce you to ride Chad's cock.

looks

Only specially selected good anime. Not all.

I'm atheist and her Chistian dad will kick my ass if I want to marry his daughter as an atheist. Religion is just a pussy pass.

Attached: bow wow.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Of course he is a shill, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and he is really right about that one. I’ve lived the long term lie and it ruined my life

How can I join???

it's not smart, it's just too extreme.

2 hours a day is considered too much. That's NORMAL internet time ffs.

Anime rules

you all homo's

Attached: AnimeRULEZZ.jpg (474x266, 40K)

the truth is you aren't good enough for her

Jesus, you aren't worth saving. That's enough internet for this week, You've encouraged me to get the fuck off Jow Forums and actually do something with my life lest I end up in your sorry state.

Thanks cunt.

Attached: a picture worth 14 words 1488.jpg (480x586, 29K)

Supporting zognald is a sin. Sounds like a pretty based cult, except for the christcuckery, which it seems you've learned to live with. I don't see any downsides. Put a baby in your cultist wife then move her across the country if you really can't stand the other cultists.

You should listen to them Op you have a wife and your duty is to have children focus on your local town and relationship just have common sense and teach it to ur kin stop playing with politics for now your offspring is the best weapon you have. They are right the modern age is evil and you need to focus on doing good patience isn't just a word.

Correction: Tyrone’s BBC

>is it mormonism?
it's not, sorry

Do you have any proof of this?

How are you a good person if you're literally faking your faith? Is this what atheists call a good person?

Ughh, this must be bait.
sage this thread. Even if it is real,
That is all you need to know. OP is a narcissist, and he desperately wants attention.

>2 hours a day is considered too much. That's NORMAL internet time ffs.
Based on what criteria? The internet is an extremely recent phenomenon, so there is obviously no evolutionary need for it.

Are you serious?? Triple down on the life you chose. This place is a complete joke. It's full of lazy, useless people who never take any action or make any difference. One small, white community that has lots of kids and practices traditional values will have more impact, over the long run, than this entire board with all of it's 200,000,000+ posts.

And btw... you're not going to do shit about changing the politics in this country. Nothing will (meaningfully) change until the gloves come off and the bullets start flying. And when that happens, you'll want to be exactly where you are right now.

Atheists are defective. The weak should be culled.

Attached: brain damage makes you leftist.jpg (1920x4238, 790K)

user ask yourself, who’s right? You or them? Now ask if it matters. Finally, lie about bein here and take the 7. Expand from there

You've ascended user. It's time to cast away Jow Forums and make white babies. I hope you're actually white too.

>Implying I would tell a Democrap my church info
ha.

Lying is OK sometimes.

>Right now I'm willing to be poor just for this girl
big no. you are sacrificing your own livelihood and goals for a woman
big NO

lmao, you know nothing about Mormonism if you thought that description matched Mormonism (except MAYBE the FLDS church).

sounds wonderful just fucking go for ist also voting is degenerate
only monarchy is legit

Its not b8. Anime is fucking degenerate weeb trash that manchildren watch

You should listen to them. Pol is cancer.

I'll think about this. Thanks.

I just got 60 pages of specs on an Israeli spy satellite launched last week. I don’t do shit with it, it’s just fun to dig for bones and stuff. Fucking moron

>I hope you're actually white too.
I am.

The truth is this is a larp and this guy posts this bullshit scenario every 7-10 days. You lonely faggots will play along with anything.

SAGE this faggotry!!

Spoken like the devil himself

Lying to your fiancé about your religious beliefs is one of those times where lying is not OK.

Get the fuck outta there. No amount of cute conservative virgin pussy is worth it to sell yourself into the slavery of a cult. Especially if you don't even actually share their core beliefs. Twenty years down the line your fiance won't be 7/10 anymore and you will resent the fact that you are condemned to a life of poverty and lies. In the first place, no relationship built on lies will turn out well, even disregarding the whole cult baggage. So get out while you still can. Finding a good wife, settling down and weaning off shitposting is a good idea, mind you. But not, I repeat, as the slave of some backwater cult.

I mean op is bait.
fucking burger micro iq points

Attached: 1547337390939.jpg (460x460, 143K)

not a tranny, just has good genetics and works out

prove it!

This is why your country is a dying shit hole

Attached: lithuania.png (826x530, 27K)

Jow Forums will only be eternal when it gets shut down

>that skeleton you posted
>cute