Why the hate towards police?

Why the fuck do some people have the police?How did the ACAB trend start?

Discuss

Attached: eidikes_dynameis_EKAM.jpg (1000x700, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because when the revolution starts you’ll be fighting against those police

City police officers are generally decent. It's the state police and small town cops that are tyrants. Boston PD never gave me a hard time.

Attack dogs of the elite and defenders of the status quo

What revolution?

They represent authority, humans these days are stuck in the stage of puberty, a lot of them for their entire lives.

They were created to protect the rich.
Poor have nothing to steal.

Because they're almost always diligent in preventing law abiding people taking the law into their own hands, while simultaneously failing to enforce the law against criminals, resulting in a paradigm where the police primarily protect criminals from their victims.

The police are paid to protect the very people that are working tirelessly to replace us.
They are useful idiots and they are evidently not on our side. The latter will become obvious when SHTF

it's not the police being evil. it's the state being evil and infringing upon the rights of the citizens. police officers, when given the choice between enforcing unconstitutional law or providing for his own family, he will choose family every time. they are hostile mercenaries, and should be regarded as such.

They serve the (((state))).

cops don't care about nigger crime because they're busy pulling over car drivers due to their rims looking "suspicious".

Police are not the good guy in America

I'm a 35yo white male that owns a medium sized business and regularly donate my wares to the local PBA and Sheriff's department any time they're having a gala or event. I learned when I was young, by watching my father, that greasing the wheels of bureaucracy is a mutually beneficial endeavor. In exchange for sponsoring their events I'm given a free pass essentially, to do as I please within my community (outside of violent crimes obviously). I'll share a little story, this happened a few weeks ago.

>be on 2 year wait-list for a Lotus Exige Sport 350
>get notification my vehicle is ready for import
>purchase vehicle cash, import it
>register vehicle, leave DMV
>do speed limit until in my county of residence
>proceed to increase speed to 120mph for the last 20 miles of my trip home
>get flagged for speeding and pull over
>officer who pulled me over is local Narcotics Task force detective getting some over-time by doing regular best work
>we shoot the shit for a few minutes about my new car, he asks to drive it
>hop over to passenger seat, let him drive
>leaves his squad-car running on shoulder and we take mine to local rural highway
>not really supposed to "open up" a new engine until it's broken in a few thousand miles, but fuck it, let's go
>cop friend hits 135 and chickens out, slowing the vehicle down
>drives back to his squad-car and says "phew that was a blast, slow down a little alright user."
>peel out after getting back in the driver's seat, do 90mph in a 30mph zone the entire way home

Feels good to be intelligent.

Attached: IMG_20190323_215152545.jpg (4096x3072, 2.92M)

Reminder that police dont have to protect you desi senpai

Attached: 1552307288960m.jpg (875x1024, 172K)

Because they enforce Jew laws like hate speech etc

2nded on the shitty state cops. Assholes who wear faggy mounty hats

fuck the cops. Alot of them dont even know the fucking law they are hired to enforce.

I cant see why the cops dont just purchase their own dildos. Why on earth would they have to get them from you?
>fake and possible gay

Attached: 1553203689364.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Where I live police is the crime boss.

One thing I hate form cop defenders is the old " just cooperate and stop making their lives harder" to the people who record cops on purpose. These videos show time and time again cops dont even know what the fucking law is they are supposed to enforce.

Id bet if those defenders went to a hardware store they would be pissed the employee doesn't know about hardware,but give a pass to a pig that doesn't know laws and can jam you up,arrest you,tow your fucking car and shoot you.

wow you are a super cool guy and this is totally true.

Yeah, that's why blacks are always killing each other for chump change and crack rocks, right?

I own a shop which sells fine wines and spirits. Any time they're throwing a big shin-dig I fill their cups. Easiest way to a bro-dude's heart is with booze. In exchange for my mediocre investment I get immunity from breaking mostly all misdemeanor laws, my wife as well. My daughter will be old enough to drive next year, she too will reap the benefits. Nepotism is great.

Cops are one of the most conservative voting blocks in the world. When the shit hits the fan, they will be protecting their families and their friends, not the state. Small-town policemen hate govt bureaucracy just as much as you do

Il tell you why i hate British police. 1) they serve the crown and not the citizens, making it hard to trust their objectivity. 2) i have experienced theor corruption, first hand, on many occasions. Even in the courts, in front of judges. 3) they are not doing their jobs probably. They have become lazy, and scares. They are hiring people who are not suitable for frontline duties. Some of them are good people, but, ones i deem unsuitable are no real threat to crime. They want safe, easy pickingz, with minimal effort, and to stick financial gains from their work. They are too scared to deL with major threats and avoid them. 4) they are playing a stupid game regarding public image. Allthe lgbt shit and whatever othe r self ridiculing shit they do in public, completely destroys any real authority threat they possess. I managed to reduce a officer to almost tears, by demonstrating how little their image is, and why the fuck doesbhe have pink on his comms. I called him a faggot aswell, and he got upset and said some shit aboug hate crimes and told him this is what im talking about. They need to ge a grip and sort the country out.

Urban cops are mercenaries.

To add, i think they need training from the public to a certain degree.if they were to rectify all my issues with them, they could be a force for good

>france
>talking about cops helping the people
>yellow vests

lel

your cops arrest people for offensive comments and misgendering people

Your cops deserve the rope right off the London bridge

In my experience they always try to find something to fuck you over. They also take your motorycle/car away if you change anything on it and not register the changes.

This.

Thats the shit im talking about. Got a council tax info sheet through the post. They are spending 30percent of their investment fund for my area on computer shit. Absolute joke. So they can monitor internet data insteas of protecting the streets.

Yes

>putting drugs and guns on the streets of poor neighborhoods on purpose just to get more funding
>making up lies and propaganda about "opioid crisises" in their towns to get more funding
>not irredeemably evil on a structural level
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk

because most of them are bootlicker who just work for their paycheck and they aren't allies.

You commit a crime. You go to Jail. A cop commits a crime we are having a "internal investigation".

i do have respect for some of them i would not be abble to deal with the bullshit on daily basis

Usual pack of leftshit cocksucker talking points. I am sure that Magyaran cops just put a pile of gund on your streets and you start killing each other like a bunch of niggers.

Fucking fake

They don't really do that here but in the US it's an absolute epidemic and they're enforcers of the (((social engineering))) projects. It really shouldn't be a leftist talking point. It's a huge contributing factor for why the ghettoes in big cities there are unlivable and dangerous.

have you seen how cucked LEO is?

ACAB is seriously the only thing libtards can get right. Pic related

Attached: 6op5rtivy25z.jpg (749x961, 69K)

Same here, at least where I live. Police officers are pretty based because they see the shit that is happening all the time. I know a lot of cops that vote AfD. Also, they ALL profile racially in some ways, because they KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that they will find more illegal shit when they investigate and keep tabs on the nignogs and shitskins.

Don't know about you urbanniggers, but I know all my local cops on a first name basis. They'll likely be my brothers in arms if that happened.

This. Most cops will choose their pension over their race when the time comes. Unpleasant, but we have to face reality.

Yeah this is why gangs are out of control

How desolate is your community though

Are you sure about that. When the chiefs at the top start giving orders. Do you really think they are going to simply ignore them?

>The state being capable of paying the police in a civil war/race war scenario when all the white taxpayers are either dead or fighting for their lives, certainly not working
wew lad

Attached: original rwds.jpg (500x334, 45K)

Not at all, it's a suburb of a city of 100k

>Are you sure about that. When the chiefs at the top start giving orders. Do you really think they are going to simply ignore them?
Do I think my neighbors are going to open fire on me? No.

On the one hand they keep other people from hurting me, on the other hand they keep me from hurting other people. It's a 50-50.

Love hate relationship.

They constantly violate the constitution and are protected by the deep state to terrorize citizens.

they're just here to protect the (((elites))) and the regime in place.
you can't have a society without police, but right now they don't serve the interest of the people. they serve a small group of people who don't hesitate to open fire on civilians who want them out.

Attached: 1553342801054.jpg (720x638, 118K)

Come to london. See how this is

They're nothing but uniformed tools of the state and most will do just about anything they're told to.

Oh, my bad, i forgot they're just another gang. I guess you're right though.

I happen to be an Arab, i'm sure i would love London.

They're usually manlets, and people with such little power in their personal life they needed a profession that gave them power over 99% of the population

Don't worry you always have the police complaints process if you feel you where mistreated.

Attached: policeinvestigations.jpg (640x430, 41K)

HAHA, get fucked Chad. Here, have a parking ticket for going a little bit over the speed limit.

dude Im telling you..gtfo of the UK. Those faggot are gonna remain and you will be less of a country you already are.Come the the US and let that shithole sink.

Attached: C6A159EC-DE5F-456B-80A0-F45EA63D0404.jpg (611x611, 197K)

becuase they are dicks
and im not saying why on the internet. they know what they did.

Why do NPCs always flip their shit when you mention this flaw

How come police are never held accountable when they break the law vs citizens? NPCs go apeshit when you bring it up it's like a deep embedded programmed response

>FUCK YOU user
>FUCK YOUR CONSTITUTION
>IF YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS OF POLICE IT MEANS UR A CRIMINAL

They raped you in the precint? killed your dog?

This

Attached: public-sector-ad.jpg (750x904, 313K)

I just said im not saying why on the internet
they know what they did

Cause the CIA be Criminals In Action. Word. Uh... church.

Yeah, them too. Basically everyone's a combatant/criminal. That's the way the world works, kids.

Yea internals are a fucking joke. Best thing I can see is if a cop BLATANTLY does something wrong and they get off...post all their shit in the internet. Let them get harassed at the very least.

nigger-like behavior

what' ABCC11 wet ear wax got to do got to do with it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11

Exactly, life is unfair and i got the shit end of the stick so now i'm going to make your life as miserable as possible, Chad. Have fun with that.

and then everyone clapped

Attached: murica.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Maybe it's different for non americans because your police are feds. A lot of our cops are directly elected sheriffships and the like, our neighbors. They're accountable because they have to win re-election. But no one trusts the Federal law enforcement agencies like ATF.

Because they have no principles. They do whatever the higher-ups tell them to do, even if they know it's wrong. Then there's the whole power-trip thing; I've never met a pig who wasn't a supercilious prick, in or out of uniform. They are abhorred and rightfully so.

They molested you when you were a child? spill the beans, kid.

That's cool to hear. I didn't know US sheriffs were voted in.

Here we are basically a crypto communism. The government chooses our police and judges for us.

They also brainwash us contantly about how flawed the US and your system is and how it's a good thing to handover all rights, choices and freedoms to the government. The worst part is that people eat it up raw. Whenever I mention the US system as an example of further democracy I get attacked like you can't imagine. POLICE SHOOTINGS gets yelled 100 times.

Attached: 1553724502562.gif (498x498, 207K)

What's wrong and why?

fake, gay, hope you kill a child doing 90 in a 30 and end up killing yourself because of the guilt

At this time it's almost pointless to lodge a complaint. They will always find themselves to be in the right. Sue them instead. That's how you really hurt them. Make sure to film every counter with the cops. it could be the evidence you need in the lawsuit

Attached: filmthem.jpg (600x744, 53K)

I don't get it either.

They have the toughest job in the world.

Most dangerous job in the world.

And they don't get any respect.

If they say 'Hands up!'

You say 'How high?'

It's that simple.

You don't get shot, and things get better.

Work it out in the free market.

And vote for a better leader.

Call your senator if there's a problem.

>guilt

You're an untersmench.

Refering to our own police, they are low iq plebs in it for the easy money AND complicit to all the betrayals our latest gov'ments did to us. You cant bear your countrys' flag and holiest symbols, and suffer to guard the parliament and politicians that sell them out to the Turk or the Banker. I spit on them and their nonexistent principles. The same applies to the Armed Forces.

You are in Greece.
Almost everyone here is talking about AMERICAN cops. Perhaps in Greece they are different.

But American police deserve no respect. They deserve the rope.

A question was asked, an answer was given. Are you a retard? Do you not have police in Uruguay?

I think i have found a boot. Why don't you lick it

Attached: boot.jpg (1154x1154, 142K)

What's "wrong" and why? it's a uh... philosophical question.

I hope he sees this bro

the police are cuck slaves to jew

>most dangerous job in the world
its not even in the top 5 most dangerous jobs in america

You do understand you're cucks to the White elites and always have been?

Shiiiit

bullshit.
in the last 100 years 5000 soilders died for every 1 cop.

pay for troops is 1/4 or less than police, plus shit benifits and healhcare.

I support police but fuck off with your bullshit.

Because they could arrest them, why else?

Police always have and always will be the shocktroops and enforcers of the establishment

That's cause you're wicked smaht

>That's cool to hear. I didn't know US sheriffs were voted in.
Depends where you live, big cities usually have police chiefs appointed by the mayor, but some do have sheriffs as well. Usually in places like Texas, Florida, these things are more common. I know a lot of cops just from the shooting range. But some cities have horrifically corrupt police, like LA. But that's the good thing about decentralized police, if they're shit in one area, there's plenty of others where they aren't. It's not nationwide.

>POLICE SHOOTINGS gets yelled 100 times.
Literally only ever an issue if you're a minority that is 5x more likely to attack a cop than average, and you're making rapid movements. Vast majority of police shootings are ruled justifiable in court, because the victim resisted arrest, went for a weapon, tried to flee the scene of a felony, etc.

Also, if you're ever in the US on vacation or something, little respect things like saying yessir and nosir goes a LONG way with cops, because they're usually dealing with the scum of the earth all day.

Attached: 1553615809873.png (1933x1933, 1.76M)

American LEOs are without rival and beyond reproach
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

poor people killing each other is not the police.