Tampere is a shithole

What's wrong with Tampere?
You seriously must do something about this place, it looks like a complete shithole. There are more niggers, slavs, turks and gypsies than locals. I spent half a day in there and i have noticed that they are loud, messy and each one of them looks suspicious. Also it's full of scumbag outside, and the mall is full of rude junkies. People do drugs in the mall bathroom at 6 pm, not even on weekend. The city smells funny and theres a huge industrial shit spreading fumes. Are you ok with it? How it's possible that half of finnish population is illiterate hicks who spits on the floor and shouts vittu just for a casual short stare and the other half is gay trans freaks with anti nazi banners on expensive gay clothes?
As a westerner i am concerned, i'm going to leave soon for work reasons but i am deeply concerned. Also you should treat better other white people rather than sucking niggers dicks just because too scared to insult them.

Finland i am disappointed.

Attached: IMG_4025.jpg (407x405, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nuj9OE_ykHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok then..

Attached: 41054f6e.jpg (399x400, 18K)

Actually whole Finland is a shithole that you should stay out of. If you want to immigrate a nordic country I suggest Sweden.
Please, stay out of Finland, ok?

i worked in tampere for a couple of weeks, a few years ago. i thought it was alright, a bit boring
but that was before ryanair started flying there

>There are more niggers, slavs, turks and gypsies than locals. I spent half a day in there and i have noticed that they are loud, messy and each one of them looks suspicious
Just like home, eh?

This for sure, i'm not here for staying. Enjoy your shithole and i hope your sister son will be named mohamed.

I'm not French

I don't live/never lived in sweden so no, not like my hometown.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nuj9OE_ykHY

Also go say the same thing to a nigger you pekka coward. You can't, because you are so scared that they'll rip your heart off to make some voodoo sacrifice. Cuck

I tought the french loved multiculture

The only good thing about finland was being almost entirely made of locals. I laugh thinking how much this cold shithole will be awful after being flooded by monkeys and kebabs. Once they will realize that gazelles and zebras don't survive in the cold they'll start hunting you.

Haista sinä vitun homo paska! Epäisänmaallinen homo!

Attached: IMG-20181122-WA0009.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Please understand.
Finns are very racist and foreign people (especially blacks) should not come here to suffer.
Our small country is full of racism and bigotry, but there's plenty of space and love in Sweden.

finns are basicly white niggers themselves, drunk like russians and violent and dumb like niggers. Nordic Niggers.

>especially blacks

Please stop lying, you love black cock so much, never seen so many mixed couples. Male is always a monkey.

Lol
WTF is going in in this thread?

Based nipponbro!

Attached: 1546657802819.jpg (1200x881, 306K)

Based

Olet idiootti persereikä! Raivo neekerit ulos perkele!

Attached: IMG_20181221_161259.jpg (910x603, 50K)

Fucking ryssä shit get out!

If finns were racists toward everyone would be nice and actually good for them and for everyone (i wouldnt want a finn hanging around in europe aswell). But they love subhumans from Africa and it actually makes no sense. Japanese people also will be mistaken as chinks studying at free finnish university.

Raivoneekerit xD

Attached: jpnhelvetti.png (509x398, 192K)

Whats wrong with racisms?

>How it's possible that half of finnish population is illiterate hicks who spits on the floor and shouts vittu just for a casual short stare and the other half is gay trans freaks with anti nazi banners on expensive gay clothes?
welfare

Absolutely nothing

That's Tampere for you. The capital of communism in Finland

Attached: tää on tampere, tää on tampere.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Tampere is the commie hotspot of Finland. Hell, Lenin and Stalin met for the first time in Tampere.

I don't hate finland and I don't mind you being racist.
Just concerned because you need to wake up and fight the horde.

Haista paska

I studied in Tampere in the early 00s and it wasn't that bad. Very rarely saw a foreigner except European exchange students, never saw a junkie, people were friendly and well-behaved. We are becoming part of Europe now so everything is going towards arse. Europe is a steaming piece of shit and we need to remain Finns and not become Europeans.

According to Statistics Finland, 7% of Tampere's population do not speak Finnish or Swedish as their native language.